Other Shows
Other Shows

newss!

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Amit Tandon in Balaji's show on Sony?

After Indian Idol axed candidate Rahul Saxena was offered to singin a Farah Khan film, lady luck seems to be getting ready to smile on another Indian Idol axed candidate- Amit Tandon.

Tandon has been approached to play Prithvi in Ekta Kapoor's forthcomiong 'Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai' on Sony. The show will go on air from 25 January.

The guy has auditioned for the role. The production hiouse and the channel have approved of him. The formalities, however, remain to be worked out. No prizes for guessing that the channel put up the
offer.

Tandon was eliminated in the Gala for his song 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' when Anu Malik had fired in his usual inimitable way, "You would be better off as an actor, Amit."

The show is a love story between Angad, Kripa and Prithvi. Newcomer Neha will play Kripa. The search for Angad- the long-haired, slightly stubbled, macho guy- is still on. Maya Alagh will play Angad's mother.

Tandon will play Neha's childhood friend who loves her to the core but cannot express his feelings.

'Kkusum' - the battleground of stars!

The Sony show that sees the entry of Akashdeep 'Ansh' Saigal shortly, is fast becoming a nightmare for its scriptwriters.

Entering the track around the same time is Mouli Ganguly, while Narayani Shastri stages a comeback as Taashu in the long running serial too. Lead protagonists Abhay (Anuj Saxena) and Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy), needless to say, are unwilling to let go of the spotlight too.

As things stand, Abhay is about to be disowned by the Kapoor family after a confrontation with Kkusum sometime this week. Abhay, who returns from Shimla, will attempt to reconcile with his family, offering to solve the Kapoor family's financial problems. Kkusum will however step in and blame him for the 'khandaan's problems in front of Kumud, Kali, Kshitiz and Garv. She even blames him for the fatal attempt on Mahi's life and for the attempts on her own life.

Abhay's attempts to pacify her are to no avail, as even his father insists that Abhay is to blame for all the ills plaguing the family. Abhay clarifies that he fled to Shimla on the wedding day, as he received a mysterious call from Shimla from a woman who claimed to solve all his financial worries. The mysterious caller turns out to be Taashu herself. Abhay is unwilling to divulge anything more, and this turns the family off even more.

Anuj aka Abhay Kapoor will walk out of the house. In real life, Anuj Saxena is leaving for a week to Europe on a business trip.

More on Kkusum. Chetan Hansraj's track is going to be sidelined, as the actor is going on a 45 day leave for his feature film, while Mauli Ganguly enters the track as Soham's love interest.

The show's makers are currently working on Akashdeep's look and entry as Trishul in the show. Making matters more complicated is the fact that while other Balaji shows like Kyunki... and Kasautii... will be making a generation leap in March, this show won't.

Sasha will bump off Avantika!

Not Parvati. It's Avantika, who's going to get bumped off in the bomb blast engineered by Sasha in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii.

That spells the end of Avantika, Nivedita Bhattacharya in real life, who luckily, has another role running in Balaji's other show K Street Pali Hill.

As the story goes, Sasha (Chetan Hansraj) will plant the bomb in the car. While both Parvati and Avantika get into the car, Parvati gets off before the bomb goes off. Just a little before the death scene, she will apologise to the Aggarwal clan, saying, "I am sorry. I have realised all the
mistakes I committed in my life."

When contacted, Nivedita sounded absolutely surprised. "How did you guys know? I am not supposed to give away the details." But when Telly Chakkar insisted, Bhattacharya finally relented, " Well it hasn't come as a shock to me. I knew the graph of my character."

But wasn't the fact that she found it tough to shuttle between Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and K Street, Pali Hill one of the reasons why her character was terminated? Perhaps after Iravati Harshe's exit from K Street, Pali Hill, Ekta Kapoor couldn't afford to let the tongues wag by showing less footage of Bhattacharya.

Bhattacharya replied, "Well, it was difficult during my early days in K Street, Pakli Hill but not recently at least."Bhattacharya says she is not going to miss the Kahaani... unit much as the two serials are shot very close to each other.

Bhattacharya also plays a pivotal role in Cinevistaas' Aayushman on Sony. The lady in question did not say, but one gets a feeling that her Aayushman schedule tended to clash with the Kahaani... schedule as well.

It would be recalled Bhattacharya had stepped into Sweta Keswani's shoes to portray Avantika's role.

heyy!ppl although it was not relatin to kth still i posted it 4 juss entertainment!!Wink

tell me ur viewss!

Edited by dina - 18 January 2005 at 3:23am

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 5:15am | IP Logged
 LAIKIN YAHAN TO KTH KI KOI BAAT NAHI HAIConfused
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 5:50am | IP Logged

yup dats wat i m sayin mohsin dat its only 4 entertainment its not relatin to kth!!!Tongue

hope u ppl still like itt???

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH........

SORRY DINA ............. BUT IT IS TRUE.......... I ENJOYEDIT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH..............THX AGAIN........

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thx for the interesting post Dina.Big smile
glamour_gal28 Senior Member
glamour_gal28
glamour_gal28

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
thanks dina
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 2:36am | IP Logged
thanx dina, u should also post them in the related forums as they would be glad to know abt it. thanx for da articles
maryam Groupbie
maryam
maryam

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thankz dina n btw u became da senior member congrats Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index