highlights...31st october

mabel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I had a feeling that no one would provide the episode highlights…and since I was comparatively free I thought of doing it!!!....hope the regular updaters do not have any problem with my doing it…its my first time so please bear with the mistakes…

Highlights

1.    Aman irritates kakul and arranges a paath in the house so that kakul  wont be able to break her fast without aman

2.    Tanu also comes home 4 karvachaut

3.    Naina, devi, tanu, gayu all waiting 4 chaand

4.    Kakul drinks gangajal infront of aman and breaks her fast…and tells aman that she kept the fast 4 God okay dis was unexpected…but something original!!!

5.    Every1 breaks their fast…dis scene was really elongated…so very boring!!!

6.    Kakul taunts aman…and aman is damn annoyed!!!

7.    Rahul also kept the vrath…and both are bonding well which daijaan and gayu watch happily! I didn't enjoy the scene at all…boooooringl!!!

8.    Aman irritates and completely scares her by trying 2 get physical with her…but leaves her saying that such nights will keep coming…and he'll make sure his wish is fulfilled!!!kakul gets really scared and cries

9.    Rahul drops naina…they bond well…n naina hugs kakul…not a complete hug…but still a hug!!! I hate this scene…why the hell was rahul smiling!!!

10. Devi, dinesh, naina, daima, rahul, DP, gayu n kakul in the hall…

11. Kakul n devi go in the same car and devi gifts her a silver coin

12. Every1 is shopping…kakul likes a sari n naina likes the same…n kakul tells her to take it seeing which devi feels bad

13. Naina n rahul are selecting the mangalsutra…n naina makes kakul try them so that she can decide which one is better…n kakul is unable to put on the hook of the second mangalsutra…n the salesman tells rahul to help her out…rahul does that…but feels uncomfortable…while naina feels jealous…naina selects the first one and then kakul tells them that she is leaving coz she has some urgent work!! This was the best scene …I just luved it

14. Kakul is walking alone on the road and thinking about the malgalsutra scene

15. Its diwali n kakul gives preeti a present…rahul gives naina,  n then kakul give gifts to rahul n naina as well fully faltu scenel!!!

16. All are celebrating diwali

17. Kakul taunts aman…saying that she wont leave a single opportunity of staying away from him…n aman is annoyed!!!

18. Naina tells rahul that she is scared of crackers…n rahul tells her not to worry since he is there with her…they both together light the phuljhadi…n kakul sees this n is happy…she continues staring at them when aman sees it and is super angry…n the screen freezes on his angry face!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was quick and thanks a lot for the update.. it was very informative.. have to say that the story hasn't been moving much!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

As i had pointed out... Faltu episode... Though Aman's truth will be out soon, i dont think that will make much difference since Rahul and Naina are getting close to each other 😡😡... Seeing naina O being jealous makes me feel she will be the next in line to turn negative........ Ufffff.... Kakoon pls stop taunting Aman and try to find something against him soon... atleast we will get some pease for the justice that would be done to Naina B death......

This makes me sick...🤢
mabel thumbnail

u r welcome...

actually after this episode...i hav this feeling that the creative heads are hinting at something really bad coming in store before the truth is revealed!!!!!!!!!!😭

kakul always taunting aman...aman getting angry...in fact REALLY ANGRY...n aman scaring kakul telling her that he will surely spend a night with her!!!!!....i hope u guys got what i am hinting at...i just hope that it doesnt happen...but its something that happens in every kekta show!!!!!...😡

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ridiculous... I watch every episode of this show in the hope that something will turn out gud... but this is goin down the drain and that too with jet speed... Rahul looks soo happy... and I think its coz Aamir is actually seeing Sanjeeda... the happiness just comes on face... I like Aamir Sanjeeda pair... but I hate Rahul NainaO pair... Are the TRP's not coming down? wat the hell is happening... ? when are the creatives goin 2 realize the fact that we like Rahul kk ... and not the other pair... I really hope the twist aftr 100th episode is Rahul coming to knw abt Aman's truth...

thanks for the update!!! :)
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sweetie-my net is down so cant watch but by the sounds of things i dont really want to- why the hell cant rahul get his pea brain in gear and realise all is not right with kk?!!!!! urg i feel like slapping him around.

hey thats a possibility- aman cant control his jealousy so tries to kill rahul, thinks he has but hasnt and rahul comes and tells the truth to everyone. but the thing is it happens AFTER hes married to nainao-

i dont want that but as we know the truth abt aman is coming out soon and kdmh is not finishing there is no way ekta is going to give rahul and kakun a happy ending at this moment in time😭

please someone tell me why we do this to ourselves week after week? we all must be INSANE
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was ok episode i didnt happen that match let's see tomarrow what will happen:)

Love Leena:)
Edited by Rano 22 - 15 years ago
rohini19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mabel

u r welcome...

actually after this episode...i hav this feeling that the creative heads are hinting at something really bad coming in store before the truth is revealed!!!!!!!!!!😭

kakul always taunting aman...aman getting angry...in fact REALLY ANGRY...n aman scaring kakul telling her that he will surely spend a night with her!!!!!....i hope u guys got what i am hinting at...i just hope that it doesnt happen...but its something that happens in every kekta show!!!!!...😡

You read my mind. I have the same feeling that Aman might misbehave with kakun and rape her. Like Ansh and Nandini in Kyunki. Have a feeling that Aman's truth might be revealed after that. It will be too late by then. I dont care if Kk and Rahul dont come close to each other anymore. Rahul does not deserve her anymore. I just want Kk to run away from Aman.
I liked the scenes involving Naina and Rahul. Aman is becoming more violent with each passing day. Kaakun need to show self-pride. I do not understand why she take garbage treatment from everyone. I sincerely hope she becomes stronger. Rahul clearly is looking happy. It makes me feel Rahul and Kaakun's love was never strong. They had their moments and that is IT. Two very good clean hearted individuals but not right for Each Other.They might reunite or not lies on Ekta's hand but their love fails to captivate me.
mabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mita_M

I liked the scenes involving Naina and Rahul. Aman is becoming more violent with each passing day. Kaakun need to show self-pride. I do not understand why she take garbage treatment from everyone. I sincerely hope she becomes stronger. Rahul clearly is looking happy. It makes me feel Rahul and Kaakun's love was never strong. They had their moments and that is IT. Two very good clean hearted individuals but not right for Each Other.They might reunite or not lies on Ekta's hand but their love fails to captivate me.

seriously...rahul's happiness is seriously annoying me!!!!😡
its not that i dont wanna see him happy...
i want him 2 b happy with kakul😳 not naina🤢
sometimes i feel that rahul doesnot deserve kakul!!!😡
but then agen its not that rahul has never sacrificed anything 4 kakul...he was ready to die for her😳...this makes me feel that rakun are meant 4 each other