Dharam Veer

~~rajats residence in mumbai~~chek it out ! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

razor12

razor12

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute sushi

Originally posted by razor12

Gaals, pleeeease let that poor guy live in peace at his new residence. dats dere bt wat can v do?????
Kahi aisa toh naa ho ki usko ye baat pataah chalthe hi voh apna iraada badalde yea agar aisa hua toh?????..and not move to this place. I heard it's very difficult to find an apartment in Mumbai yes it is difficult, don't create a problem for him.hmmm

God save Rajat from all the Mumbai girls!!!so mean!wen he was in baroda u never said kyun?kya Mumbai ki ladkiyaan itni buri hain?????

AK.

Hi Sushi,
  Thanks for the response.
I am not against Mumbai girls or with Baroda Girls. I am not from either of the places.
I only meant that Rajat got a break after 2 years and may want to have some time for himself before he gets busy with his new project. If you all attack him at his place, he may not even go home to relax.
Another thing, at Baroda, he was busy with work and was shooting most of the day, so, even if Baroda girls want to 'he may have not had time to get in touch with them'.
Think from his perspective, we all are his fans and we know alot about him(his personal/professional life) already so he is not a stranger for us. But for him, even though you are his fan, he don't know you at a personal level and will be a surprise for him. When you go to his place to meet him, I am sure he will be cordial with you but that doesn't mean he may feel comfortable to meet people day in and day out.

I am also his fan and admire his work as much as you all do. But would like to keep it to that level only.

Sorry, if I am hurting any of your sentiments but not in my least intentions, I mean to do it.
Just expressing my views.
 I wish all of RT fans will become as much successful as him in their respective goals. Hope you all get good inspiration from RT in achieving your goals.

Best Wishes,
AK.

Edited by razor12 - 03 November 2008 at 9:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~rajats residence in mumbai~~chek it out ! (Page 7)" in Dharam Veer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushii.

Goldie

sushii.

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

Hi Sushi,
  Thanks for the response.
I am not against Mumbai girls or with Baroda Girls i noe dat was jus a pathetic joke!. I am not from either of the places.
I only meant that Rajat got a break after 2 years and may want to have some time for himself before he gets busy with his new project yea dats dere. If you all attack him at his place, he may not even go home to relax.m gonna attack him soon!another joke! 
Another thing, at Baroda, he was busy with work and was shooting most of the day, so, even if Baroda girls want to 'he may have not had time to get in touch with them'.  yeaBig smile
Think from his perspective, we all are his fans and we know alot about him(his personal/professional life) already so he is not a stranger for us yupiezBig smile. But for him, even though you are his fan, he don't know you at a personal level and will be a surprise for him hmm not doneBig smile. When you go to his place to meet him, I am sure he will be cordial with you but that doesn't mean he may feel comfortable to meet people day in and day out.yea dats y wont keep on irritatin him wid mails n allBig smile

I am also his fan and admire his work as much as you all do. But would like to keep it to that level only.

Sorry, if I am hurting any of your sentiments nahi nahi but not in my least intentions, I mean to do it.
Just expressing my views.
 I wish all of RT fans will become as much successful as him in their respective goals. Hope you all get good inspiration from RT in achieving your goals.

Best Wishes,
AK.

actually u dunt need to ryt in dis professional way i hate itOuch

mad-about-Rajat

IF-Dazzler

mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 05 November 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute sushi

Originally posted by mad-about-Rajat

it won't dear...be positive!

yeh b positive kya hai?apka blood group?

lolz no sush..mine is O+ve...i mean b optimistic....Big smiletum bhi na...no.1 at joking....LOL

btw i came 2 knw dat Sunnyside building is located on Second cross lane...! ma frnd lives on d same road..so lucky na....Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top