Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: mainu

I hated That part....Chalo niki ka thoda i understand bt hw cud Armaan seem to be so happy with her......I hate this Ar-Ni fake act track.....It'll create a huge misconception in  d future....

i too hate Armaan-nikki fake act😡😡😡. but its all because of ridz. i think ridz should get jelous and ask armaan to stop this acting
Born-star thumbnail
Originally posted by: mainu

I hated That part....Chalo niki ka thoda i understand bt hw cud Armaan seem to be so happy with her......I hate this Ar-Ni fake act track.....It'll create a huge misconception in  d future....

so agree with you
ok i understand its ridz fault
but armaan left ridz alone in diwali..................😭

ok i understand they were pretending   infront of anji

but they all are old in dmg
nikki was new
so he should not ignore her...
srkbest thumbnail
it was a 2 sec scene with niki armaan holding fire cracker (although in the promo they show armaan is smiling too) in the episode nikki was the only one smiling.....the rest of the time everyone was together ....they didn't leave her alone.....
AR romance was on diwali too just not in front of people when he comes into her room (just because of anjie)
And Ridhima is the one who forced him to do this and just for her he is also going along with her silly rules (like only hold her hand for 30 sec.....that was really cute)
Saleem.K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First  of all its Ridz who forced armaan to do this. and armaan even following the rules that also to show anjie.

and the 30 sec act was really cute. it really shows armaan loves for Ridz and is really scared of her.

lupin_roza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also felt sorry 4 her😭😭
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i hated that too!! :(

PinkLady09 thumbnail
i knoo i was soo mad b/c she looked so cute and he was wid niki i couldc her sadness they didnt do it rite!
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i knoww it was soo sad! i dunt like any of this niki n armaan thing!