Fan Fictions

Mere Apne2(AR) - Epi32-50- Index Pg1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 141

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Ok I couldn't stop laughing about Neha what a hypocrite thank god Armi saw right through her and well seems like everyone disagreed with that alliance *phew*

Day by Day or I should say part by part I am loving the chemistry between the Joshi's and Armaan, it's so sweet of them to have accepted him and treat him as their own I feel so bad for Armi, him and his Dadi are the only Mallik's but that won't last long, once Ridz becomes Mrs. Mallik we will have lots of little Mallik's he he

Finally they met at the Orphanage and loved Ridz attitude, I love seeing them bicker

OMG you used the name Reena for one of the girls at the Orphanage., REENA is my nickname J now don't ask how I got Reena from Simran it's all my brother's doing

You said the next part will have more AR, well missy it better I am itching to see them falling in love and thanks again for the PM

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Apne2(AR) - Epi32-50- Index Pg1 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
first of all congrts on the new thread i loved the update, but hated neha that witch, she deserves to be dropped. but that was a really funny scene. awww armaan is so cute with the kids i bet now AR will play against each other right. somehow that part in the orphanage reminded me of HAHK where salman first meets madhuri 

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hey aimeeSmile
a very big congo for the new thread.Party.Party.Party.Party.Party.Party.Party
this part was awesome as ever.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up..Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up..
i thought that neha would do something like that..Angry...agrhhhh how can anyone be so bad...AngryAngry...
n the chemistry that atul n armaan share is just gr8.LOL...never seen siblings like this except me n my bro.....even though we are sis n bro we share the same chemistry that these two share.Embarrassed...
omg god wish come true..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..actually after the 31st part i was wondering as to when will armaan know that riddhima also comes to his orphanage..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..n see now in this part it has come true..Big smileBig smile.thanks a lot!!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile
i loved the way armaan interacted with the kids..Wink...especially Chaya..Embarrassed..
again they are to meet in a cabin n riddhima had to behave in the same way..Embarrassed..i love their little nok-jhoks..LOLLOLLOL..they r just soo cute..Big smileBig smile..
hmmm so he is noticing how comfortable she is with kids..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..
wonder how he will react when he comes to know that his Miss.ES-PA is none other than his nephew Vaibhav GF?????ROFLShockedROFL

on the whole....i loved the epi...it was awesome......Clap
hoping the next epi will hav more on AR..Embarrassed..
thanks for the pm...
n once again congo for the new thread!!!!!!!!Party

Princess..

IF-Dazzler

Princess..

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Aimee!...
babes ur amazing!...
not much of AR but u framed it quite well!
keep it up!
thanks 4 the Pm
upd8 soon!
tc
hugs & luv
Nimisha

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hey aimee
hilarious yaar finally neha out of pic
i enjoyed it a lot

princess4120

princess4120

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
WOW!! first of all.. a new thread!! thats awesome.. CONGRATS your ff is definitely extremely popular!! LOVE IT!!

this part was hillarious.. neha's character was just too funnny.. i loved the fact that the 2 brothers could see right thru her.. hehe.. it was fun to see armaan put neha in her place.. LOL!! i hope they tell everything to anjali, arti and dadi.. hehe..

i missed vibhi and yash in this part.. :)

the orphange part was AWESOME!! haha.. loved ridz attitude.. she says 'I' am incharge here!! haha.. i love the fact that she is not all shy and scared and intimidated around her BOSS!! i love to see them bicker.. its pretty sweet.. and then also how he notices little things about her.. like where the kids tell him didi talked to that one naughty kid.. and didi did this and that.. and her comfort with the kids.. he admires that... hehe..

i know i know.. second team hogi apni DIDI ki.. lol.. that should be interesting to read.. hope you update soon! i cant wait to read more..

thanks so much for the update!!

Edited by princess4120 - 31 October 2008 at 10:48am

Jodubai

Goldie

Jodubai

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hi Aimee,

Congrajulations on your 2nd thread you truely deserved it......well done!!! Happy Diwali to you as well!!!! hope you had a blast!!!

I didn't respond to your pervious part, sorry about that, but that isn't my mistake, I couldn't log onto IF for couple of days, I could only read, but could not respond....so thats why the delay

I found Ridz so damn cute in the last part, the way she would hold her pencil, make notes, calculations, everything, its like one moment she is all this big mature girl & the next a little girl again, when she went to get food for herself & Arman, but then also, didn't back answer him infront of strangers, which is a good, then the celebrations she had back in the office

& now to that note, that you added in the end of your last part, that people not responding to your FF, I think they could be just busy with Diwali celebrations, but will eventually come & respond, one thing is sure, wheather I get your pm or no, I am still going to come here & respond

Coming to the new part of yours, I couldn't help laughing so much, this Neha is so desperate to marry him, good Arman dropped her in the mud, she deserved it......how fake can someone be, but this happens when you are away from your country for so long, but certainly its very wrong, you do have a comedy element of your's, ,earlier I saw the comedy between AR only , but this time, with Neha, it was so refreshing to read....

So, he finds out that she is the didi at the ashram, whom the kids adore & respect & learn from her too....such a warm person, awwwhhhh when will Arman say this!!! so its very obivious that the 2nd team would be of Ridz & am sure, most kids will dump Arman for Ridz espcially the boys.....heheheheh

take care & update soon

Edited by Jodubai - 31 October 2008 at 11:52am

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
awesome part aimee
i really liked the way u showed armaans thoughts regarding neha and the way he tricked her was really good. nehas charchacter showed how she didnt really like all the tradional things and was only pretending.im glad armaan isnt going 2 marry her.
the scenes between armaan and the kids were amazing the way u showed the attachment between the kids and armaan was really good.
the way ridz was interacting with the kids and make them do things in order was amazing it showed how much she cared.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top