Fan Fictions

Mere Apne2(AR) - Epi32-50- Index Pg1 (Page 140)

Post Reply New Post

Page 140 of 141

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzi830

Hey Aimee!!
        it was a long  cute part ..i luved their stupid banter...enjoyed the episode throughly.wondering what was the really important  thing Ridzi  was talking about.. anyway, thanks 4 a nice long part....
PLEASE pls try nd update the next part soon!!
take care of ur self....get well soon dear...
thanks tejas 4 typing...

heyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa……… tahnx fr likin AR bantr.............. u wil knw wat ridima is talk in bout vry soon........... & I m sory fr being a late updatr……..

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

P.S. - dis is Aimeez fren (Tejasvi) replin on hr behlf........ sorry 4 ne mistks........... shez there wid me...........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Apne2(AR) - Epi32-50- Index Pg1 (Page 140)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzling_armaan

WONDERFUL PART.
SORRY 4 THE LATE UPDATE.

heeyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa.......... Tahnkx fr d reply...........

Originally posted by DMG4EVER

OMG hope u feel better!! The prt was really gd!! Thanx !!

Heayyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... yeah I m bettr……… tahnx fr d reply..........

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

P.S. - dis is Aimeez fren (Tejasvi) replin on hr behlf........ sorry 4 ne mistks........... shez there wid me...........

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanyoprithviraj

an excellent story that u have given us but i have certain small wishes that i hope u take into consideration.

i think its high time ridz comes to know abt wat vivek was abt to do to her to realize that she is not a child any more and be careful in the future as vivek has still not been arrested

moreover i think its time ridz also starts feeling some tingly feeling.she is too nave to understand but at least she could be confused abt it.all i till see that she is highly impressed wiyh the charisma and popularity that armaan posesses and noyhing else

also i hope soon armaan's family realize that the change is due to ridz and they 2gther with ridz family make sneaky plans to make them fall in love (u have mentioned in the intro of this fic that their family nd friends brng them closer with their sneaky plans) rahul wud be too happy

armaan and ridz fights are cute but i feel that some romance shud now start as 2 much of the teasing is becoming kind of predictable btw the two although they should definetely not stop these fights i just want sm romance to also enter their lives so that ridz begins to understand these things

heyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. Thanx fr d reply.......... I undrstnd ur concerns bout d vivek issue........... & it will surface wen time comes............. I hvnt forgotten it.............. its jst at d momnt I m tryin to concntrt how to brin AR together..............

riddima is an innocent & a little stupid srt of charctr in ma stry……… shez isnt a fool, bt yeah, I mean espcially wen u tlk bout romance & love.............. so evn if she feelin somthin............. I dnt think she wil knw it...................& so I m nt refltin hr responses.............. also.......... She is DEFINITLY nt a girl who cud b imprssd by big lavishs........... 2 hr all dat is of no significance...................

bout chngs in armaan's behovor.............. & his family doin somthin bout it..........??????........... u will find it soon wat is hapein..........

lol........... oh so u r waitin fr romance between AR............. Well so m i........... its jst I m a little dim-wittd myslf on dose grounds........... sorry fr kwwp u all waitin fr dat..........

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akaur

Hey Aimee n Teji

u guys r so sweet
i meen Aimee after such a accident u still thought of us and continued writing

and teji ur so sweet for typing it up

thank u so much guys

heayyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…............. Oh dats no a big deal dear.......... I love wrtin stry……… & dis is d only solce in ma confined life dese dayz...................thankx fr d commnt..........

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadique137

hey aimee
cute part
still surprised that Atul didnt guess Armaan's condition
continue soon

heyyaaaaaaa.......... thankx fr d commnt.............. whether atul hv gussd armaan's condition or nt..............hmmm...................I dnt wana comnt on dat..........

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loyalkashion

heyy thats an awesome part update soon please i want to no what happens !!!!!!!

heyaa............. M sory 2 keep u waitin….............. I m updting soon.............. thanx fr d comnt...................

Originally posted by SunainaTM007

edited my comment on page 133 :D

i read dem.......................... Big smile thanku soooooooooooo much Hug.......................

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipu

hey!!!

that was long and good part...

really liked it.....

i really want see progress in AR realastion.....

as falling for each other more....

plz update soon....

and ya take care of yourself.....

heyaa.............. ARs relatonshp wil move soon...................tahnx fr d reply.............. i'll take cr Smile.................

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsunshine_rav

LOST INTEREST....??!! who says?? lol heyya di.... ok ok.. me guilty of the charge as well.... but what to do.... after exams i been more busier... lol... a close family friend had a minor surgery so my mother being my mother said... 'oh rav'll stay over n help!' i wasn't tooo pleased... hehe... jokin.... poor her.. she couldn't move n all.... anyways... let me justify the 'people loosing interest  thing'....

you not sending pms is perfectly ok... but sum ppl... me's one of them... lol like i dun even visit the ff forum... lol... so i jus kno of updated ff's by pm.... so maybe thats why....

nextly... i want to insist that I HAVE NOT LOST MY INTEREST!!!! lmao :P:P.. you want proof... i'll give ya proof... its sunday night.... 11:55 pm... i have college 2moz... plus a bio assignment yet to complete... and me just spebd ages reading from part 47-50.... lost interest?? lol.... so one wod for the parts...

STUPENDO-FANTABOULOUSLY-FANTASTICAL!!!!!! loving it!!!!

cont soon now....

love you both loads.....

the annoying hyper one... :P
who else but me....xxx

heyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa….............. lol.............. I dnt knw wat to say dear.............. u r so vry sweet….............. lvd ur commnts.......... I m gld to hv frendz like u........... bt i knw i m draggin d romance too far away................ bt i will try to brin it soon.............. tahnkx fr d rply..............

Loads of Love

- *Aimee*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top