amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

I am just wondering why aishwarya rai is hated so much i mean on certain websites she is bashed so much.

i mean there must be a certain reason why people dont like her, most of the time its swearing at her and degrading calling her names i mean there is no limit to some individuals

i mean i am not a big fan of aishwarya rai myself but i have never said one actor is better than the other i have my fav stars and if someone doesnt like them i leave it at that but then we have people who just love to put certain actors and actresses down to make theirs look better๐Ÿ˜•

this is just a question that is silly but a good debate because i would love to know the reason personally

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The people who abuse others especialy if they abusing females, they shouldn't be called humans. I mean we don't even know Ash and i see people bashing her. At another forum i see members use very bad words on her. I think we should not give such attention to such people. I am happy she has settled down with a man who respects her and loves her so much and most importantly, she is HAPPY:)
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zareena

The people who abuse others especialy if they abusing females, they shouldn't be called humans.

yeah i totally agree with you women should be treated with respect, even if they are bad or anything to be honest, their should be a certain decency
I mean we don't even know Ash and i see people bashing her. At another forum i see members use very bad words on her. yeah i opened this topic because i was on this website well PINKVILLA and there was people calling her names that should just not be used, i agree from reading interviews and other stuff we cant judge celebrities

I think we should not give such attention to such people. I am happy she has settled down with a man who respects her and loves her so much and most importantly, she is HAPPY:)
yeah but it is so hard when people are everywhere from youtube to god knows what website being hateful but as long as you try to ignore them it should inshallah work

Edited by amreen1990 - 15 years ago
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
most beautiful.. most hated.. simple
ash2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well to be very honest i'm one of those who reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't like her but i never wrote any  bad words or called her names.
i think the reason is ,
the audience love the celebirties and 'coz of their name and fame sometimes we forget that they r normal human beings.we want them to be perfect in filmy life and in their personal life (i know which is wrong).so sometimes we judge them by their attitude and how they deal in their personal lives
.this is y when ash dump salman and actually the way she dumped him made people really mad and angry at her.'
coz alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllot of people loved their jodi .and after she did the saem thing with vivek.
and in the end there is allot of people who were use to love rani and abhi's jodi and they really really want them to get marry(just like amitabh & rekha).maybe 'coz rani's fan followers r more than aish's.
.so when all of the sudden aish came to abhi's life we (the audience)didn't liked it at all.and honestly if u read the comments about her before these things happened and after u will be surprise how much people start hating her.
THIS IS  ONLY MY OBSERVATION AND HOW I FEEL,I DON'T WANT TO HEART ANY OF AISH'S FAN.SO PLZ NO RUDE REPLYS.
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona21

most beautiful.. most hated.. simple

haha..so true.people only hate her because she freaking made history.She is the only indian that is widely known around the globe after gandhi.๐Ÿ˜‰

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
She is beautiful yes, but she way to overrated, people think she is god. In my opinion, she doesnt deserve any prize or acknowledgments other than Miss World...

Why does she have a statue in Madame Tussads? Why not Rani or Priety or even Sushmita (who also won miss universe? What did ash do thats soo special?

Their are many other reasons such as how she invited to the cannes festival, how she is known world wide for being a huge bollywood actress even though she delivers more flops than hits.

I FEEL like she acts like indias anagalina joile...but shes not...

samilia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aishwarya will be hated by all rani's fans, Salman's fans, Vivek's fans, Kareena's fans (i don't know why) and Katrina's fans.

If she's famous all over the world it's because L'Oral and her movies non indian.

People who knows her personally says that she is a good human being and she's so sweet. For the audience, we have only through the medias their visions on her. We don't know her and i'm sure that all of peoples will be surprise if they have a chance to meet her or speak to her once in their life.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok I can just say this that: Ash is envied by people. They want to be like her..they wish they were like her but they can't so they call her not real beauty or plastic. But the fact is for men she is the ultimate. For women she is absurd.

But why soooooo many people hate her:

SRK fans hate her: For not working with him and not be his chamchi after the chalte Chalte fiasco.

Salman's Fan hate her: For leaving the abusive realtionship and moving on in life.

Vivek's FAn hate her: For using him event hough she never said she was dating him. It was big mouth Vivek doing all th etalking.

Rani's fan hate her: For marrying Abhishek and breaking the most happening jodi who was touted as the next Amitabh-Jaya.

Katrina's Fan hate her: Simply becasue they want to bring ASh down to bring KAtrina up to make SAlman look like a better guy.

Kareena's fan hate her: Becasue she is now married to Abhishek who was supposed to be married to her sister.

Karishma's fan hate her: Just becasue she is at a place where some years back Karishma was planning to be.

And the list can go on...on...on......

The fact is Ash is where she is on her own terms and NOT with somebosy's help. She did not belong to any group and did not give in th epressure of chamchagiri and carried herself as a dignified lady.

PS: Now I am ready for attack from all the angles.....
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mrbajajisheaven

haha..so true.people only hate her because she freaking made history.She is the only indian that is widely known around the globe after gandhi.๐Ÿ˜‰

True!

and OMG...there is a poster in my school library with her holding a book! IM SERIOUS!๐Ÿ˜† i was soo shocked...there was also George Lopez and some other famous dude...but AISH in my library??!

thats how i can tell she is famous world wide!๐Ÿ˜†