India-Forums

Videos of vikraal & trikaal on Youtube

coolguysfwn Newbie
coolguysfwn
coolguysfwn

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
HI SPKHians
I have uploaded ssshhh koi hai vids with mamik as vikraal on youtube. Please check them out. You can sign up and subscribe to my vids if you want frequent updates.I am a very big fan of vikraal. I searched all over the internet for the videos but didn't find any so i recorded them when the repeat episodes aired on star utsav. I uploaded them so that people like you and me who are big fans of vikraal can once again watch his adventures.The first episode i recorded was when mayakaal returns and captures vikraal.The time when trikaal were introduced. I've uploaded numerous episodes and i add them regularly.
One more thing,  as i live in middle east i have the star plus for the middle east region. The late night programming differs from other country. The good news is that we still have shh koi hai... here. Big smile The episodes before vikraal are airing now. The vikraal episodes will be starting from 31st november 2008 at 1 am on friday.I have been waiting for this date since 2 years. :) As i previously recorded episodes after the mayakaal epi i don't have many mamik epis. I'll upload the mamik epis after i have recorded them. Star Please visit this link to view all my sshhh koi hai collection. http://www.youtube.com/coolguysafwan . Please rate and comment my vids and let others know about them. I also have the complete episode list of shh koi hai. If u want it you can e-mail me at [email protected] and u can also send a msg if u want to request any epi's.Plesae rate and comment my vids.
BYE
Regards
Safwan
Smile

arabian_love IF-Dazzler
arabian_love
arabian_love

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
oh thanks a lot safwan for your genrousity Big smile, i really admire your kindness,keep it up Clap ,you rock safwan Wink Thumbs Up 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top