samir_soni thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This Article is from an old Copy of Filmfare. I don't know how many of u read it. Love at First sight. In his own words:

I was completely facincated by the lovely pair of legs and the back of the girl walking in front of me on a Delhi street.  When Gauri turned around, I was totally bowled over. She was in school then, but I was absolutely besotted. It took me a year to convince her to come out with me. Yes, in my case, it was love at first sight. Today she's the mother of my two chilren, Aryaan and Suhana. And i'm crazy about her.

*******************do u believe in love at first sight?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abladabla thumbnail
And Gauri's dad was dead against their wedding. now he must be thinking what a fool i was and must be proud of her daughter and her choice..
samir_soni thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abladabla

And Gauri's dad was dead against their wedding. now he must be thinking what a fool i was and must be proud of her daughter and her choice..

well, u can't blame him. Back then Shah Rukh Khan was just an ordinary guy, who had no parents and from another religion. No father will to let his daughter marry such person.

Thanks everyone, i m glad that u liked it

bollyfreak thumbnail
awwwwwwwwww hes soooo sweet!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......... soooooooooo sweet
*Anjali* thumbnail
that's soooooooooooooooooo cute!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
queenbee thumbnail
You know what he said on Koffee with Karan... (quoting as accurately as I can remember)

He said,
"If someone I dint know was standing in the middle of the road with a car coming at them, I would yell at them to get out of the way.
If my wife was standing in the middle of the road with a car coming at her ... I would push her out of the way and face whatever happens to me.
But.. if my child was standing in the middle of the road with a car coming at him.. I would come between him and the car - and yell at the car to STOP! Don't you dare come any further!
That's the difference between the love I feel for my wife, and for my child."
๐Ÿ˜Š
samir_soni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: queenbee

You know what he said on Koffee with Karan... (quoting as accurately as I can remember)

He said,
"If someone I dint know was standing in the middle of the road with a car coming at them, I would yell at them to get out of the way.
If my wife was standing in the middle of the road with a car coming at her ... I would push her out of the way and face whatever happens to me.
But.. if my child was standing in the middle of the road with a car coming at him.. I would come between him and the car - and yell at the car to STOP! Don't you dare come any further!
That's the difference between the love I feel for my wife, and for my child."
๐Ÿ˜Š

wow, thanks, i wish i could watch that show๐Ÿ˜ญ