Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

here is a short ff on RN which i wrote...the genre of this fic is pathos....i have also posted it in the RP FC...

PROLOGUE

DEATH- such a painful word...it only brings sorrow, agony and misery.

The pain of separation is too much for the living to bare...especially when we lose our loved ones. We often wish to bring them back, back from the dead, alter this law of nature, change the fact that once dead, nobody can come back, everyone has to die someday and each one has to die their own death.

Death is so cruel that it leaves a void, a pang of emptiness in the people who are left behind.

No one actually realizes that it also brings solace to the person enduring it. It removes him/ her from the worldly torture and transforms them into a different world where they r no longer mere beings but r entities..they r souls...

They do not have any kind of craving..any kind of lust...just they are pure souls, pure entities who look upon humans as puppets who dance accordingly as their strings are being pulled.

Well death is an inevitable guest who cannot be ignored. Surely no one actually wishes to pay heed to it but neither can they ignore it.

"ahhhhh!!!" her shriek filled the whole academy.

the next part will be posted tomorrow....

Edited by mystified - 19 November 2008 at 3:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jkhistej&b84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unprecedented Ending!!(RN short ff) last part" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

watch rajeev

watch rajeev

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 12:11am | IP Logged
ye accha hai pehle khud hi hasaao...aur phir khud hi rulaaao bhi........its aint my fault ke baad ye ff....gr88888888....u hv described everything sooooooo well.....i mean i dont think anyone looks at the other side of death d way u hv described here....but even them when we think deeply we'll realise that its so true.....absolutely true....hats off to u dear......such deep thoughts..!!!!!!!!!! excellent....10 stars to u....cont soon

rituka7

IF-Dazzler

rituka7

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
update was seriously very nice
u explained death so well
update soon

prerna1

IF-Sizzlerz

prerna1

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
that sounds so good
nice start
plz continue soon

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Death was very well described!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap

Why did Naina scream??Confused Confused Confused

saridena

Goldie

saridena

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hi
nice intro
sounds interesting
update sooooooooooooooooooooon
do pm me
luv soumya

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by watch rajeev

ye accha hai pehle khud hi hasaao...aur phir khud hi rulaaao bhi........its aint my fault ke baad ye ff....gr88888888....u hv described everything sooooooo well.....i mean i dont think anyone looks at the other side of death d way u hv described here....but even them when we think deeply we'll realise that its so true.....absolutely true....hats off to u dear......such deep thoughts..!!!!!!!!!! excellent....10 stars to u....cont soon

awww...this comment was so flatteringEmbarrassed....thanku for such a lovely comment and appreciating my workSmile...

Originally posted by rituka7

update was seriously very nice
u explained death so well
update soon

thanks rituka...

Originally posted by prerna1

that sounds so good
nice start
plz continue soon

thanks prerna...

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Death was very well described!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap

Why did Naina scream??Confused Confused Confused

thanks shai...ab there is nothing too mysterious abt this fic...it s all abt their mindset and emotional turmoil...

Originally posted by saridena

hi
nice intro
sounds interesting
update sooooooooooooooooooooon
do pm me
luv soumya

thanks soumya...

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
@everyone...

thanku guys for reading it...now this fic may not turn out to be a fairytale...i am trying to make it as realistic as possibleSmile....

and yes all the pics for this fic has been provided by shaina......shai thanku so muchBig smileHug....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top