Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

hey dear...
amazing ff...
do continue soon...
n add me to ur pm list...

thankx srry if had major problems with each other!

i really have no set stone for when i will update next but out soemtime next week i hope!
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

hey this was sooo amazing! how come you never continued?

im sooo super dying to know ki what happened!

hi!
so why i nvr continued?? well actually IF hates me!

haha no..i couldnt log back in and now i can! so hopefully soon i will be able to update again!

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiee_Ashh

Heyy this was an amazingg FF,,r u ever gona continue thiis?? :( if u do then pls pls pls PM me? ;) xx

hi thankx!
I will try to update sometime next week! if i can!!

i wont be sending out any more pms srry i can try but it will most likely be a day or two after the updates!
...shona... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kOmAl_MaNeeT

Hi Guys!

yes i know yes i know that its been what months since i last updated! but it wasnt entirly my fault!!!

India forums wouldnt let me log back in for months and i tried and i tired and then i made a new account but sadly i forgot the password after a week :(    sad i know!

but i did try over and over again and i guess today is my lucky day or maybe you guys's lucky day because for some reason india forums has decided to let me in! so i am back and i was just floored by all the comments by old readers and new readrs and i was getting messages by silent readers as well!! so thank you very much i will get back to you guys one by one~

as for the ff... welll by other ff my lost love was shut down and closed but this one wasnt~ so win and lose

as for this ff well my train of thoughts have all gone awry since its been i think almost a year with it but i wil continue... i only have 5 classes this semester and that gives me extra time to think out the updates

updates will  be whenever i have the time. i am super duper busy i only have five classes but i am also now applying for college and i have 2 ap classes ( i dropped my third so now i only have 5 classes!) and i have alot of work after school but i will update mostly fridays!

the next update will be some time next week. i wont be sending  out any pms anymore has i dont have the time!!! but thank you all so much for the love and support! i really do appreciate it and hopefully it wont belong when i get back in rhythm!

<3
komal

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back!
 i missed you! n so did verryberry!
 she is busy studying so she wont be online for a few weeks but she says
yahhh!!!!!!!!!!
heheh

really missed you!

plez update soon!
Cutiee_Ashh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kOmAl_MaNeeT

hi thankx!
I will try to update sometime next week! if i can!!

i wont be sending out any more pms srry i can try but it will most likely be a day or two after the updates!

Hii welcome back!! :D
Ohh okayy no prob,, i'll jus keep an eye out for it :)
xx
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
ur ff is gr8
plz write soon
will be waiting