Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyfied thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey wassup ppl...lol whats this "bollywood" section u guys keep talking abt?? :S:S errr..i'm confuzzled..wanna be a part of the goss too :P

omgg..and Insanity, those lil bugs on ur wall...umm..hope u dont mind me asking u..but r u from GTA area in Canada??? cuz I have some frnds have mine whose houses r bug infested too

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepti:  The bugs are from my house...LOL  I live in Kansas. And bolly section is in this IF too. I'll post the link wait
Originally posted by: qwertyfied

hey wassup ppl...lol whats this "bollywood" section u guys keep talking abt?? :S:S errr..i'm confuzzled..wanna be a part of the goss too :P

omgg..and Insanity, those lil bugs on ur wall...umm..hope u dont mind me asking u..but r u from GTA area in Canada??? cuz I have some frnds have mine whose houses r bug infested too

Hi, I'm Kully  and the bugs are at Aishu's (veryuniquestyle) new house. 😊 The bollywood section 🤢 is where you get all the goss/articles on IF.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/9

I wouldn't recommend posting there. You'll just get attacked.

qwertyfied thumbnail
veryuniquestyle and Insanity...come on girls, temme ur names plz..i'm getting confused already and mixing up the bugs..i already transported them from vus's place to Insanity's place...hehe..

ummm..i think i get the bs thing u r talking abt..hehe..noooooo, dont post the link here..lurker alert!!!
qwertyfied thumbnail
Originally posted by: Insanity

Hi, I'm Kully  and the bugs are at Aishu's (veryuniquestyle) new house. 😊

heyya Kully..Deepti here..i'm sure u'd knw..lol i'v been publicizing my name enough...n yea I edited the link..cuz..umm..i kinda get what the fuss is all abt :D
Hi Deepti. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. This is my favorite place on IF. Because its got the bestest  people. 😉 and craziest in some's cases. 🤣
qwertyfied thumbnail
yes Kully...this is definitely becoming my fav's too...lol i've been posting only here since y'day..and the best part is I get to talk abt Deepika freely withouth getting any nasty glares from ppl or simply being ignored..hehe..ahhhh...I love the smell of freedom and cheeriness in here *wooohooo*
neha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey u guys
wats happenin!!!

deepti: hi
im neha...call me nehsy or anythin else u want
n i totally luv u for smellin freedom..cuz u can talk abt deepika all u want n not hate anyone...
we're pretty awesome wen it comes to tht...

like srk says we believe in luv n spreadin love..
LOL..lil filmy ther but u kno wat i mean
hahaha. Deepika is simply the best. And you can talk about her as much as you want, we'll never get tired. 😃 Are you more excited for CCTC or Imtiaz's next? LOL. I remember we used to ask the same question with BAH and CCTC.. when is January going to be here..
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: qwertyfied

veryuniquestyle and Insanity...come on girls, temme ur names plz..i'm getting confused already and mixing up the bugs..i already transported them from vus's place to Insanity's place...hehe..

ummm..i think i get the bs thing u r talking abt..hehe..noooooo, dont post the link here..lurker alert!!!

Deepti your so funny🤣

insanity = Kully

me, veryuniquestyle = Aisha

I'm aisha and that's my fake twin named kully🤣