Fan Fictions

AR FF ~In pursuit of love~Part-2 page-17 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 20

UnKnFascination

IF-Rockerz

UnKnFascination

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged

hey when u gona update it

continue pls

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF ~In pursuit of love~Part-2 page-17 (Page 13)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujata77

Goldie

Sujata77

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
hey y r u not updatin

Taira

Taira

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Part-1
'I remember like it was yesterday…

First kiss and I knew you changed the game….

You had me exactly where you wanted…

And am on it…

She pressed the green button on her cell phone and placed it next to her ear cutting off the ring tone in between…

"Ya mom?…..yeah am there…..right outside the college…..am alright mom and I took an auto to reach here…..no mom please and I don't want to bug them……….look mom this is why I left Chandigarh coz you guys are always treating me like am a little kid……..please, I can take care of myself…..no!! don't ask uncle for anything am perfectly able to do my own stuff……alright mum am getting late, will talk to you later……..love you……and mom…….you the best…."

She chuckled keeping the phone in her handbag. Her mom dad were always ultra worried about her like she was some 6 year old but they loved her to bits and she loved them more for that…..but it was time she took charge of her life and Mumbai was the perfect place for it….

Watch out Mumbai….here comes Riddhima Gupta….

Dressed in a black halter top and a blue denim skirt she walked towards the college and stood outside for a moment watching the whole crowd trying to know what she was stepping into. She adjusted her gabbana glasses and putting the loose strand of hair behind her ear she walked inside and was about to walk into the college building when the very air was crushed out of her….

"MUSKIII!!!!" She yelled as she felt Muskaan hugging her tightly with her curly hair all over Riddhima's face.

"gosh!! Am so happy that you are finally here."

"Yeah whatever….aren't we getting late for our class?"

"You not happy to see me?" Muskaan pouted at Riddhima upset at not getting the same chirpy response from Riddhima.

"Look babe am nervous right now okay? I'll be fine once I see this place and the teachers specially. I have to spend two years of my life here….I have to be sure of every nook and corner of this place.."

"Oh ya of course….you and your weird fundas. But don't worry the class isn't starting anytime soon."

"And why is that?" Riddhima raised her eye brow on hearing that….used to being in class on time she hated it when the classes started late….every minute of her time was precious to her.

"Coz they waiting for a guy to be here…..the class won't start till he is here."

"WHATTT??" Riddhima looked incredulously at Muskan. "The class is delayed because of a single student….what rubbish??"

"Ya I know….the teachers too don't like it but they can't help it since none of the students enter the class till he is not here."

"Who the hell is he?"

"Armaan….Armaan Malik."

"So he the star here huh?? Looks like he has a fan following?"

"He does….a huge fan following he has…all girls crazy about him."

"What's new about that…girls are anyways crazy about every idiot they come across. He a player I bet."

Muskaan didn't say anything and simply stared at Riddhima who snapped, "WHAT?? Don't tell me you too have a crush on him?"

Muskaa chuckled for a moment and spoke, "haha….you think am crushing on him….haha….well ya am crushing on him…"She ended wiping off the smile on her face while Riddhima closing her eyes, shook her head…. Muskaan and her silly crushes…

"…but he is really handsome….one can't help if its him concerned…"

"yeah whatever. Where is he anyways? Doesn't he know that his so called fans wait for him to get here….he should come here on time."

"that's something he can never do…he is a star….stars are never on time…its geeks like you who are always right on time."

Riddhima gave a sarcastic smile to Muskaan. "This star of yours gonna get into some major trouble coz of this geek….I don't like this Muskaan…I came here taking an auto not wanting to be late…rushed through breakfast and now that am here I have to wait for some god damn guy."

Riddhima frowned angrily and just than she saw a car speeding into the college campus and she saw the girls rushing towards it and one of the girls pushed her in the process…

"Hey you!!! Watch it!! What the hell???"

"Chill riddz….its Armaan you know.."

"That's it…once more you say that name and am gonna strangle you."

"Wait till you see him."

"Yeah….I can't wait…" she spoke sarcastically…and than she saw a guy dressed in a black jeans and blue outfit with black glasses on and she felt Muskaan nudging her… "you guys match."

"What?? Oh!! So he is the one."

"Ya!! Duh!! Look at him….he a greek god."

Riddhima rolled her eyes and looked back at the guy… sure he looked good but was the looks the only thing that the girls were concerned about…how foolish can they be?

Armaan got down from the car, as usual tossing the keys in the air and walked towards the college building. As he was walking inside his eyes fell on a girl he had never seen before in college and he scanned her up and down….black and blue….that's his combination…nice glasses…nice figure…looks good…but what's with the scowl….and isn't she looking at me?? The expression should have been different but why do I feel as if I caused the scowl….anyways…it would take a moment to get it off her face…pretty girl…

He reached there and stood right in front of Riddhima smiling down at her while Riddhima's eyes behind the dark black glasses were spitting fire.

"Hey am Armaan." He extended his hand towards her. Riddhima wasn't unfriendly…infact made friends pretty easily but when it came to her studies or her classes….she could get a teeny bit tough to handle.

"You Armaan Malik right? These people wait for you to be here….the class is delayed because of you…so if you'll please hurry up bit I'll be ever so grateful to you." She gave him a sarcastic smile to which he smiled wide and spoke, "Sure babe….your wish is my command." Riddhima rolled her eyes again…something she did pretty often and moved forward in the direction she presumed the classes were…

"Is that why you were so mad…..fiunny girl…"Armaan laughed and his hand landed on her bum…slapping it. Riddhima froze and turning around after a moment, livid with anger…she slapped Armaan on his cheek and growled, "How dare you?"

**** The first part finally there....guys forgive me for delaying this...m sorry been busy with stuff but will do this seriously now...okay i hope you guys liked it...I just moved to Delhi and since I and Krati not togethor anymore...this part is a sort of gift for her from meHug...the nxt part i'll write soon...thanks Krati for letting me use bits of you here...since the whole of you would never fit...LOL....you plain different grl...love ya...and all the reader for being so patient...love you all...

Edited by Taira - 12 December 2008 at 5:20am

krati.mehra

Goldie

krati.mehra

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Yipppeeee....yeyyyyyy!!!

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Welcome back .....good to have u back... love ur stories

Love Kat

.x.Saira.x.

IF-Rockerz

.x.Saira.x.

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
yay!
im glad you are continuing this ffEmbarrassed

**edited***

amazing update tairaClap!
wow! ridz is strongLOL,
bechara armaan.

cnt w8 for the next updateEmbarrassed

Edited by saira_1 - 12 December 2008 at 5:30am

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Hey fabulous part just loved it, so now the fight will begin between armaan ridhima, nice. Pls continue soon

Kashish

dmg_sonia

IF-Dazzler

dmg_sonia

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hey Taira!!!!

Wonderful Part...i liked fearless Ridz...poor armaan he never must have thought what he will get in return...now i wonder what he would do in return...hmm u have got me hooked taira

Muski is gr8...i like muskaan after AR or can i say, i like RM...muski leave armaan n kind rahul hehe...but i have to agree muskaan is right AR match...muskaan can see the future? lolz just kidding...cont soon...i loved this ff for sure...its gr8...i hope u settle down in delhi without much problems...lastly thanks 4 updating

sonu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top