AR FF ~In pursuit of love~Part-2 page-17

Taira thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

A girl got down from a bus dressed in a pale pink shirt and white trouser with a suitcase in her hand. She looked around her to see if she could find a ride home but there was none. She glanced at her watch. It was 11 at night'no doubt there were no rides on the road and it was pretty deserted. She knew her uncle's place was near so she decided she'll have to walk. She had walked just a few steps when she heard someone whistling and passing lewd comments at her. She groaned inwardly'she was completely exhausted and had no time to face any eve-teasers at this moment so she decided to ignore them and simply keep walking. But the men were not going to leave her alone like that. One of them walked in front of her still saying all kinds of dirty words'the man was drunk, it was clearly visible from the way he was walking and just than the girl felt the other man walk closer to her and he was about to slap her butt when she whirled around and caught hold of his wrist. She twisted his wrist so painfully and roughly that his whole body twisted with it and he fell on the road clutching his wrist. The man in front of her grabbed her arm and raised his hand to slap her when she caught hold of his hand and kicked him in between his legs and than hit his face with her elbow and banged his head against the board on the pavement. The man fell on the road and was passed out in a second. The other man got up and took out his belt to hit her. It hit her arm and her eyes flashed in anger'she got hold of the belt from his hand and threw it away and than grabbing his collar she kicked and punched him in his abdomen and a lot of blood fell out of his mouth but the man wasn't going to accept defeat. He raised his hand to grab her but she twisted his arm behind his back and than picking up the belt she wrapped it around his neck she pulled it harshly till the man begged her to leave him and when she finally did'she kicked him once again and in no time he was running away like he had seen a ghost.

She smirked to herself and brushed her hands on her pant and spoke to herself, "Nobody messes with Riddhima gupta." She kicked the man lying on the road and brushing her hair back from her face she started walking towards her uncle's place wondering what more was to see in this city of dreams, Mumbai.

RIDDHIMA GUPTA, daughter of Shashank gupta and Padma Gupta has done her BA Economics from Punjab university in Chandigarh and now wants to complete her MA from a college in Mumbai.

Riddhima gupta was the topper in her college and a champion chess player, a fantastic singer and a wonderful boxer. Riddhima feared no one except god and hence was a very honest and nice person but she could turn equally nasty if anyone tried messing with her. She respected and revered her parents like anything and they say that looks can be deceptive'.the saying described her. She looked like an innocent angel, dressed in the baby doll clothes but was anything but that. There was nothing delicate about her. She wasn't just strong physically but emotionally as well'.had a grip on her emotions like no one but soon time was going to put her emotions to a test.

Edited by Taira - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Krati u go girl!! need any back up Jallandhar girl here ready hehe

Ok will read and comment

Love Kat
MannyZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay!๐Ÿ˜†..i was waiting for ur FF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Go Girl Power!๐Ÿ˜‰ no one messes with Ridz..and Krati!
..really Krati knocked them out?๐Ÿ˜ฒ wow!๐Ÿ˜›

me too punjabi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by **Manu** - 15 years ago
saridena thumbnail
hi taira hurray u started another ff
totally rocking intro yaar
update sooooooooooooooon
happy diwali
plzz pm me
luv soumya
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part tiara
loving the new Ff alot
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooon

and PM me

loving ur FF's soooo much

spln thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG....taira..u have me jumping all over the place hun...OMG OMG OMG....PU...chandigarh....i was born n brought up on that wonderful campus....its the worlds best...BEST....place....oh god u cant believe how much i love u for this one.....its the only place i call home...or ever will i guess....n i go mad just at the mention.....hahaha....oh my god um smiling insane trust me i am...wish i cud click a pic n send u.....n i actually screamed when i read the PU chd bit....n everyone around like shot me this horrible glare....aaahhhhh....me on cloud 9...thanx a bunch u made my day totally....um just gona thinl this my lucky day, n go out n do things iv been menaing to for a wile...lov ya for this one taira...welcome back with a bang....

n krati....hun....i can totally see u in this....kudos....but i daresay...if u beat up punjabi mudas, u mus be a punjaban to the core....!!!!
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow girl fab one yet again!!! OMG Krati ur inspiration??? Haha not too difficult to imagine her that way........knowing her. Brilliant one girl!! Looking forward eaherly to this........great start.
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing intro
i really loved the way u described ridz charachter it was really intresting.the way she dealt with all those guys was awesome.
cant wait 2 read the next part,
DMG4EVER thumbnail
Woohhhhooo .. Taira yhu go girl
!
Fanx for the pm =]
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woah GO Krati          

gr8 intro taira. Looking forward to this one