Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged

We seriously should rename this forum- SharaDivyanka. Tongue There's nothing to talk about when it comes to the actual show.

Anyway...you must be wondering about my title. Ive seen the SBS Diwali video so many times now and I just find Sharad's protectivness towards Divya SO adorable.

The part at 1.30 mins- He pulls her away as if shes a kid who wants to play. At 1.50 mins and I think 2.04, it seems like Sharad is putting his hand out to protect her. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have a feeling that they're getting more cuter by the day!ConfusedTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharad, sharad mujhe khelna hai..." in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

limaSDude

IF-Sizzlerz

limaSDude

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
You're killing me..I haven't seen that video yet cuz of this retarded PC I'm on!!!
brrrr...Me wants to see so badly!!!

5 days I wasnt here and that pic in ur siggie is just too YUMMBlushingBlushingBlushing

shiveni

Goldie

shiveni

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Reemu exactly what i meant to say, he seems very protective

sunshine_2

sunshine_2

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
He's jus protecting his lady love.can u blame him.

Tariii

IF-Dazzler

Tariii

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
yess defnitely ADORABLE...sigh** why cant they just admit it...

neelamSDlover

IF-Dazzler

neelamSDlover

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

We seriously should rename this forum- SharaDivyanka. Tongue There's nothing to talk about when it comes to the actual show.

Anyway...you must be wondering about my title. Ive seen the SBS Diwali video so many times now and I just find Sharad's protectivness towards Divya SO adorable.

The part at 1.30 mins- He pulls her away as if shes a kid who wants to play. At 1.50 mins and I think 2.04, it seems like Sharad is putting his hand out to protect her. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

100000% agree .............dearest EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

titly

IF-Rockerz

titly

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

i noticed these tooooooooo...............................i luv the way he s protecting his lady luv
after watching this i remember abt divz's that comment that she wants that her dreamman shuld take care of her a lotClapClapClap

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thats right reemu di... just when will that day come?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top