but i dont like sujal this is my prom ok

so

all sujal fans haet me

why

pinkish Groupbie
pinkish
pinkish

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged

noooo...its ur opinion ..why do we hate u ..maybe u like another actor and we dont ..sooo !!..

im with u ..Smile

but u want or no sujal is thebest and most hundsome !!Big smile

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Nobody hates you or anyoneSmile. And why should we hate you???????????? We are not so childish hereOuch. You like rohit so does that mean you hate us.... no ............. Similarly we all like sujal so does that mean we hate you ............ again no. We just ask you not start a topic making comparisions............. which finally takes a bad turn and create bad feeling among the members. We all love you and others also............ And we love Rohit ....... it is piyush that we don't like.
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Awwh SujalFan your words were sweet. We don't hate anyone on the forum thts too strong a wrd. It is just best to keep topics sweet and pleasant. Differences or no differences everyone is welcome to IF.
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

No-one hates you here, everyone is friendly, this forum has very freindlly people and it doesnt take time to find good friends and nice freinds, i can say this because i have found alot of freinds here, since i have joined from dec 04.

Everyone loves Rajeev aka sujal so no1 can bear anything rude about him, i agree people have different opinions maybe you do hate sujal and its ok cause its your own veiw towards him but others dont, other love him his personality and looks and so on, and that is why you have no right infact its not only you but me and everyone else has no right to say something negative that will create a qurral between everyone and also hurt everyones feeling. All i want to say is your a nice person everyone is but you have to learn to say things at the right time and make sure you read before you post as choc said earlier in the post in the important topics, this will make a lot of difference as people will be nice to you and you will have more then enough friends

hope this makes you feel better!

nammi999 Goldie
nammi999
nammi999

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

thanx

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged

NAMMI....WE dont hate u....or anybody here......we just dont discuss abt people we dont like.........U too must do the same.......Its a very mature way to live your life............U dont like Sujal or Rajeev...then dont bother to discuss him.....and u will be happy.....Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top