Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leena23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Natasha,

Your story very good I must say it remind me of that movie Hum Aapke Dil Ma Retha with Anil kappor and Kajol. Where Anil Kappor father force him  to marry  someone but he is not ready , then has a contact Marriage and they full in love eventually......

Any way carry on your story it nice.....

Kind regards

Leena
Edited by Leena23 - 15 years ago
*Natasha* thumbnail
Originally posted by: lipshaa

Pretty cool!!

Keep going m waiting 4 more....

Lovely..

Thanks will try to update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
*Natasha* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leena23

Hey Natasha,

Your story very good I must say it remind me of that movie Hum Aapke Dil Ma Retha with Anil kappor and Kajol. Where Anil Kappor father force him  to marry  someone but he is not ready , then has a contact Marriage and they full in love eventually......

Any way carry on your story it nice.....

Kind regards

Leena

Thanks Leena, will continue soon.
*Natasha* thumbnail

[quote]
Note

Hey guys, soon I'm gonna introduce 2 characters and I need help with it,๐Ÿ˜ณ the first is going to be Maithilli's brother, and second is going to be Maithilli's childhood best friend. Currently I have Three people in mind, the brother can be played by Laksh (Pulkit) and the latter can be played by either Armaan (Karan Grover) or Kunal (Eijaz Khan).

What do you think? Please help me decide please PM me or post it with your comments. Also if you have any suggestions for the characters, or if you have anyone else in mind please do the same.
Thanks Natasha [/quote]

Note

Hey guys, I cant really decide who should play Maithillis Brother so I've made a poll, which ever person gets most votes will be chosen to play Maithilli's brother. So please Vote...

Natasha

*************************************************************************************
Promo

"You can stay on the bed and I'll take the couch" he said 

Maithilli looked at the couch and at the bed and then at him. There was no way his frame would fit on the couch. She looked back at the bed; it was in fact a big bed.
"Do you have extra pillows?" she asked

"Yeah, there are some in the closet,
but why do you need extra pillows for?"
Edited by *Natasha* - 15 years ago
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so cant wait for the update!!
aww met's is going to take the couch...thats so cute!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

one quick question..since the poll is until nov. 22nd. does that mean ur not going to update before then?
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haila adi knw d truth kya...
he is been 2 nice nw

*Natasha* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadizzle

so cant wait for the update!!

aww met's is going to take the couch...thats so cute!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

one quick question..since the poll is until nov. 22nd. does that mean ur not going to update before then?  Meanwhile I will update.

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

haila adi knw d truth kya...

he is been 2 nice nw

Oye, which truth you on about?๐Ÿ˜•...

Cheers,
dc
Edited by desi chic - 15 years ago
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desi chic

Oye, which truth you on about?๐Ÿ˜•...

Cheers,
dc

Ma'am u din reda d FF kya. ven Mets was talking 2 kunal n anjali hw she help dem... shwing adi dat she is in luv wid kunu.... dat tym adi was bhnd her.. shayad. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

at 1 point i thought he might hve nt listen but ven nats gve d prmo i thnk he got 2 knw d truth n is bene guilty 4 wht he did 2 mets n repenting it... dat is y he said he will sleep in Sofa๐Ÿ˜‰
*Natasha* thumbnail
Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

Ma'am u din reda d FF kya. ven Mets was talking 2 kunal n anjali hw she help dem... shwing adi dat she is in luv wid kunu.... dat tym adi was bhnd her.. shayad. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

at 1 point i thought he might hve nt listen but ven nats gve d prmo i thnk he got 2 knw d truth n is bene guilty 4 wht he did 2 mets n repenting it... dat is y he said he will sleep in Sofa๐Ÿ˜‰

Mona I think you're getting confused this is the promo of Contact marriage not In love with captor.๐Ÿ˜†