Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: angel82

Yeah even in the FBs its more of Harshu than Prem...saw Prem back with the Rain dance scene...that was soooo Premish...Even the death scene , was soo not Premish...Prem sitting like that looking all  helpless and blabbing like Lallu...Our Prem was more into action...If he could fight the winds and water to save Heer, he can fight the fires to save himself for his Heer.....Arghh...the creatives....hahaha...well....the death one was neither prem nor harshπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......tht was a total blooper.....and its better we ignore it.....and yaa...he wud hav saved himself...not to wury abt tht......and the creatives...i dont wanna start on them again now...i hav had enuff of bashing already...why watse my energy on them......

Oops...sorry me going off the track...coming back to your topic, Heer getting more votes😲 πŸ€” where are all the Prem deewanis...aha...i told...no....its not a matter of prem deewani...it has to be frank.....and heer ki voice....hmm....i hav to listen myself and chck...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mariumsheikh thumbnail
😊hi nandini....dis question is really craaaazzzzyyy.....πŸ˜†...i mean ur asking us to compare our very own prem with a person we dont even know...i m sure it was sum spot boy who dubbed da voice...n the voice dint match prem's voice at all...🀣
mariumsheikh thumbnail
😊hi nandini....i liked prem's voice...coz he sounded too happy...yeah i agree its more like harshad chopra but still....
uhhhh....!!!  i miss prem terribly...why dont they bring him back...😑
nandini27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajdey

😊hi nandini....dis question is really craaaazzzzyyy.....πŸ˜†...i mean ur asking us to compare our very own prem with a person we dont even know...i m sure it was sum spot boy who dubbed da voice...n the voice dint match prem's voice at all...🀣

omgggg😲😲😲.....r yu ok??...dont tell me yu dont recognise harsh's voice....it IS indeed harsh's voice for the voicemail...and i told it to compare with heer....not onli in state of voice...but the words...the tone everything.......

and IT IS harsh's voice...he dubbed for it...gosh....go listen it properly...πŸ˜†

luv nans
nandini27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajdey

😊hi nandini....i liked prem's voice...coz he sounded too happy...yeah i agree its more like harshad chopra but still....

uhhhh....!!!  i miss prem terribly...why dont they bring him back...😑

why rnt yu believing it then tht it was harsh.....it WAS harsh....kk....

and prem wil be bak soon..not to wury........they wil bring him bak very sooon...πŸ˜‰

luv nans
mariumsheikh thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandini90

omgggg😲😲😲.....r yu ok??...dont tell me yu dont recognise harsh's voice....it IS indeed harsh's voice for the voicemail...and i told it to compare with heer....not onli in state of voice...but the words...the tone everything.......

and IT IS harsh's voice...he dubbed for it...gosh....go listen it properly...πŸ˜†

luv nans

oh sorry...actually i compared it with the mailbox voice which i heard in his death scene n i found it soooo different from harsh's voice thats why i got a bit confused....sorry...😊
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† i dont have videos of this stuff.  but *thinking hard* i remember thinking that heers voice was strange on her message (was it really heer?) but that the message was short.  and that prems voice was strange on his message (was it really prem?? maybe it was the second time?).  but that prem was typical prem on the message: paragraph prem!!  he really cant keep it short can he?

like me!  prems just like me!!!  and i remember asking this somewhere else: if
i'm like  prem and
i hate prem,
do i have to hate me??  🀣
nandini27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: estee

πŸ˜† i dont have videos of this stuff.  but *thinking hard* i remember thinking that heers voice was strange on her message (was it really heer?) but that the message was short.  and that prems voice was strange on his message (was it really prem?? maybe it was the second time?).  but that prem was typical prem on the message: paragraph prem!!  he really cant keep it short can he?

like me!  prems just like me!!!  and i remember asking this somewhere else: if
i'm like  prem and
i hate prem,
do i have to hate me??  🀣

all tht i cud make out from ur reply is tht...yu hav gone out of ur mind....i asked a qn and expected an answer......and ur asking me instead...and abt the voice...dont ask me...i havnt heard them myself...and talking abt being prem or not....i think it was harsh and not prem🀣🀣...

abh...i know yu def hate prem.....and me too..🀣

luv nans
Tasha.Natasha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey nandini how r u??
hope ur doin gd as usual..x

ye i think dat heer's was more cutee..x
buh then again prem's was a bit too cutee!!..x
nd as u can see i cant choose..x
i dunnoo who's is better!!!!>.x
they were both full of luv nd sweet 'phone' romance..lollz..x