Why Gehna wants to know about Jamuna's death

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Do u think there is a reason behind Gehna wanting so much to know about Jamuna's death.  I cant seem to understand why she keeps asking everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
may be she feels something fishy about no one wantign to talk abt jamuna...

also looks like she is not one who will take no for an answer....😆when she decides on something👏
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as Jamuna is the 1st wife of Gehna's husband..she will be surely curious to know abt the reason of her husband's 1st wife..its just curiosity..and according to me she has the right to that information..and shez asking evryone b'coz sum1 has quoted that ''CURIOSITY KILLS!!!!!''... she doesnt want to die at an early age 😆Edited by sparkling.star - 15 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yea, like sparkling star said, she has every right to that info. Im guessing her curiousity is due to the fact that when she first asked abt Jamuna, everyone got uncomfortable and evaded her Q. If they wanted to keep Jamuna's death a secret from Geh, then when she asked abt it they cud have just cooked up something... like died during child birth due to some complications... which would be a logical explanation that Geh cud believe, and she wudn't be so curious to know more abt it. The way dadisaas and the others kept evading her Qs may be made her think the worst, like was Jamuna murdered/brideburning or something like that, and on top of that Basant sarcastically told her that he killed Jamuna. But I'm glad she took the courage to get to the truth and finally standing up for herself.. altho her path to fighting injustice is not going to be smooth.   Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for clearing that up.