Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariumsheikh thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
😊OMG i just cant wait to see their confession....
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually berkley, I disagree with you... MayUr like each other a bit, for sure... but they're surely not @ that stage where they are madly in love... One of my friends put it very nicely when she said that Nupur is slowly becoming a habit for Mayank and vice-versa obviously with both having spent so much time with each other....

What you speak off is mainly romance, while I do see litlle dashes of it, but more than that I see them both getting attached to each other... Love??? its pretty far off to be honest.... If one of them were in love then there would be much MORE awkwardness juxtaposed in their scenes.... All I see is a lots of bickering, disagreeing, enjoying each others company with a touch of awkwardness from both sides, sometimes more from Mayank (as in the beach) and sometimes more from Nupur (as in the dances)... Its why I honestly feel MayUr haven't reached that stage yet!!! 😊
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i now it was so cute loved it
ayeshaD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea, love has definitely started to blossom between the two.....i hope they take it slow though....even i wanna see more fights 😃
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sajdey

😊OMG i just cant wait to see their confession....

same here yaar can't wait till their confession..

Zaara
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nopes yaar i think dey shud confess 2 each oder after few months or else d story wud start dragging......... i think dere shud b more ruthna-manana n stuff like dat n dey shud confess to each oder on valentines day😳
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you!.. can't wait to see their love scenes/romantic moments!! :))