ll SANJEEDA SHEIKH Fanclub ll - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

Ekta's Diwali bash. ^^

Sanju looks too good in that brown saree! thanks vick and orin. 😃👏👏
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
One of da NB4 couple got eliminated.... I jus saw Zee News givin da update.... One contestant got injured... one jodi got full 30... ETC ETC... I saw Aamir... but dey didnt show Sanju....me thinks...she was in anchoring in da green room zone.
Edited by vick1 - 15 years ago
Yeah, I saw it on youtube. Karanvir got injured.  Jatu-Priya got eliminated. 😒
Originally posted by vick1

Yep Nila... n da article was so Sanjee-ish.... being content with whatever she got n not being 2 demanding... the importance of family and happiness... these 3 are her must mentions... [dats cute] 😳

I know she is so simple and this what will take her far in life with god's grace...
Its also why we love her 😳😛😃

Oh and thnx for those cute and funny pics they both look stunning but some
funny expressions esp Aamir 😆

@ Insanity *sorry* don't know your name...thnx for the pic Aamit looking hawtt and Sanju looking beautiful love her anarkali.

nila
Hi Nila! I'm Kully.

They both always look so good. 😍
Hi Kully nice to meet ya...well your right when do they ever look bad lolzz...I always think of one song when i see them
Which is Mashallah from the movie Saawariya it suits them perfectly..

^aww nila thats such a sweet song.

@kully--thank u for the pics dear.

sanju looking awesome and they are looking sweet together (holding hands again--aww)  but am i the only one who doesnt like the 'dhoti-type-pant' thing which aamir is wearing? i know its quite popular these days (its called harem or something--correct me if iam wrong) karan grover aka armaan of dmg started the trend on indian tv. i recently saw jay wearing it in KC special of ndtv. par kya hai yeh cheez i still dont get it 😆

Edited by soulfry - 15 years ago
Originally posted by vick1

New PICS 4 Sanju fans.....😃

aww loved it!!!!! the pics are so cute and their expressions in some of them are cuter 😳😆
thanks vick
------

by the way guys. tonight they were fantastic as hosts... by far is AS' best 'hosting' wala episode. there was a big fat improvement. i am really happy tonight. i know sanju tend to slip when she gets nervous and tonight after 2 weeks there were no traces of nervousness. she was natural, the speech/announcement delivery was v.good and she had the right amount of energy. i hope they maintain this always (sanju dnt get nervous ever baby) and both aamir and sanju were so encouraging and sweet to all the contestants. they were like so caring toward anjali and sanju all happy and hugging when sheleen-daljit got their full 30 and she was genuinely happy for reshmi too (who finally got not so bad scores for the first time) the only thing i wish i could change is ---sanju's hairstyle tonight, she looks better with straight hair. overall--- a very enjoyable episode. i liked the intro too.
Edited by soulfry - 15 years ago

Guys u kno wat….yestrde "best of nach shashtra" wz comin….sum dayz ago I told u dat sanju's "kar le gunah" per4mans wz 1st among d top 5 item songs eva permd on NS……bt yestrde….de r showin d top 10 perfomanes dat eva happened on ns,including ol d categories….& der sanju's per4mance wz d best…..at d 1st position…..u kno rajeshwari {2nd position},jasvir kaur{3rd position} & hussain & tina{4th positon} ol lost out 2 hr…..

Hey I got it….sanjee's other namez definitely "NOBODY"…..cuz evry1 sayz-"NOBODY IS PERFECT!!!" & she iz perfect….she is so sweet,gentle,the best….infact…."ANGELIC"…..isn't it….!!