Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
he proposed to her and she isnt ready? and when shes ready he isnt ready?

im just taking a wild guess at the situationEmbarrassed^^
if you can explain us the whole problem/situation it would be great...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz help its love prob (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
ok their families knw all bout ths ... i guess the girl and guy are not tht matured to start a marriage relationship .. they both are young .. where as the boy does not  earn anything .. i dnt thnk so it a time to start a realtion .. it just a infuation and everything happens in young age .. so i would  suggest they shuld give eachother time .. and se where their realtion goes to ..

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
She's only 17.... and he's right to say that she's too young to get married and she won't able to take up all the responsibilities at such a young age.  She should focus on her studies and career for now... marriage comes in mid-twenties Embarrassed

And just because he said that they are too young to be thinking about it, doesn't mean that he doesn't love her... I mean he's right... to be in love is a separate thing but getting married at this age isn't.  Maybe she's being too hasty.  Let them know each other well first and if the relationship seems to work then they can get married in a few years.

-Mahi

sweet-sandy

Groupbie

sweet-sandy

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
angad luver their families dont know anything abt this he told ma friend that it depends he will amryy har if their families will allow them he says its easy for his family to say yes but dont know abt my friendz family

thanks alot friends i also told her the same things i think she have understood know

once more thanks alot

Babi_angel

Groupbie

Babi_angel

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
there not in their twentys yet they got plenty of time so why the rush in thinking about marriage!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
She is indeed young...d eligible age for marriage is 18..I hope u're frnd knows that.. n yeah her BF wz ryt..n most of the people don eva marry till 25..So itz quite early..n I thnk ure frnd shud focus more on her career n they can get married but @ d ryt tym

Post Reply New Post

Go to top