Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Send Message to Ekta here...... (Page 3)

*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Ekta,

Please don't separte sujal and kashish, you can't just bring them together and then separte them. And veena can't be piyush's murder that doesn't make any sense and make rishi more prominet in the show... I love his character, and please don't add any rape scenes into KTH... I can finally watch a show that doesn't have horrible incidents like that and if u have sujal do it then it would just ruin the show... and don't overlap in the stories... KTH started out to be a different show and by adding all these typical storylines ur making it like all the other show on tv and we like different...

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Your showz r really gud i watch a lot of them but their going on way to long and making then boring. I am sorry but wut i am trying to say is that you should try to end them a bit more quicker or add more Characters so the whole show isnt just based on one person

THnxx Ekta :D

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Pls don't separate Sujal and Kashish as they belong to each other. We really can't stand them being separated again. And pls bring some sense in the serial as no sensible girl marries thrice. And why exactly do u want to show them separated when both of them r each other's first love and their wedding took place after they had faced enough hardships? Make us happy by keeping them together and we'll keep watching the show........
ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

please let kahish realize her mistake quick, so make her go back to sujal. please make them live happily ever after.

in kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi please make nandini and karan unite

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Just as everyone has mentioned, the show has dragged enough with Sujal and Kashish apart. Everyone wants them to unite and they should! KTH is a love story about Sujal & Kashish and it makes no sense if you continuously think of circumstances to keep separating them. They deserve to be together and face obstacles together. It's time for a new twist to come and Sujal & Kashish should be involved upfront but in it together.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Ekta Kapoor,

KTH is all about finding your soul mate.  How long does Kashish and Sujal have to go before they find themselves.  After all, they are soulmates.  Now that they are married, pls show them as living happily ever after.  After all the spirit of the serial is to show that soulmates live together happily.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Have sent another lot of message today.......... So all messages uptill greatmaratha has been sent to both Balaji's and Ekta Kapoor. Thanks everyone............
MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 4:06am | IP Logged
ekta jee plz get sujal and kashish united dey r made 4 each Clapother

Go to top