Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Just as everyone has mentioned, the show has dragged enough with Sujal and Kashish apart. Everyone wants them to unite and they should! KTH is a love story about Sujal & Kashish and it makes no sense if you continuously think of circumstances to keep separating them. They deserve to be together and face obstacles together. It's time for a new twist to come and Sujal & Kashish should be involved upfront but in it together.

greatmaratha thumbnail

Ekta Kapoor,

KTH is all about finding your soul mate.  How long does Kashish and Sujal have to go before they find themselves.  After all, they are soulmates.  Now that they are married, pls show them as living happily ever after.  After all the spirit of the serial is to show that soulmates live together happily.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Have sent another lot of message today.......... So all messages uptill greatmaratha has been sent to both Balaji's and Ekta Kapoor. Thanks everyone............
MrsRajeev thumbnail
ekta jee plz get sujal and kashish united dey r made 4 each πŸ‘other
Ranim thumbnail

Dear Ekta,

instead of showing Kashish getting married third time y dont u show how she wins sujal back .Let her do the running after Sujal for a change.Let her feel about Sujal the same way Sujal does for her.

Just think about it

thankyou

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† angel, ur ideas seem dangerous.......... πŸ˜›( Speaking truthfully, πŸ˜‰ i would've loved watching them happen had Sujal not been so madly in love with Kash......killing Kash means killing Sujal and we can't stand that........)
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel13

ekta please kth mein kashish ka murder kar wa do. aur kzk kasati zindagi mein anurag ka.

You are really dangerous............... Kya khuni dimag paya hai (no offence just joking) But without Kashish, Sujal is nothing. What I feel is that the serial is so popular because of this Jodi. Their chemistry is just mind blowing. So killing Kashish might kill the serial and also Sujal.

But above all.............. Then what will happen to HUMM. He'll surely kill you then. I am next in lineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

debashree thumbnail

ektaji its a request plzzz if u want the trps 2 be maximum....n if u really want ur show 2 be popular ten plzzz dn think off separating sujal and kashish........i know u r much more experienced and know how 2 place what.......but its a hearty request....that all us viewers like watching the jodi together not separated and crying in pain for each other.....plzzzzzzz mam i request you to think about this matter once again

thanking you

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Don't worry friends they will not be seperated..............
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know what ekta is upto. why she is seprating them again?