Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey!!!sujalfan will ekta kapoor reply ova here????

or she'll juss go-through our ideasss n den again fink abt her decision whether to split suajl n kash or not????

MrsRajeev thumbnail
plz dont end de serial becoz its de only way i see rajeev and plz prove sujal innocent and also plz dont seperate sujal and kashish becoz dey r made 4 eachother
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The only thing i want to say is Dont seperate Sujal and Kashish.

prarthitab thumbnail

Hi Ekta and your Creative Team,

KTH is the only serial which has a different storyline. Please don t finish KTH even before it is started. Nobody has the patience to see Kashish and Swayam marriage or Sujal marrying another girl. We do not want to see Kasauti Zindagi Kay Part II. If you are running short of ideas plz plz visit SujalGarewal Group of Yahoo. In it you can get an idea of the future track of KTH posted on 19/01/2005. I hope u take that track. It will go to you free of cost. We love KTH so much and want so much to survive that IT IS ONLY A LITTLE THING FOR US.

rajeevisdabest thumbnail
Please dont depearte them again, it's getting to the point where i dont want to watch KTH because of this. I wanna c sujal & Kashish 2gether their pairing makes the show. Also i've seen enough of Sujal being blamed 4 EVERYTHING please prove his innocence and stop using him as a punchbag 4 everything bad thing that happens.
*~puja~* thumbnail

Ekta,

Please don't separte sujal and kashish, you can't just bring them together and then separte them. And veena can't be piyush's murder that doesn't make any sense and make rishi more prominet in the show... I love his character, and please don't add any rape scenes into KTH... I can finally watch a show that doesn't have horrible incidents like that and if u have sujal do it then it would just ruin the show... and don't overlap in the stories... KTH started out to be a different show and by adding all these typical storylines ur making it like all the other show on tv and we like different...

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail

Your showz r really gud i watch a lot of them but their going on way to long and making then boring. I am sorry but wut i am trying to say is that you should try to end them a bit more quicker or add more Characters so the whole show isnt just based on one person

THnxx Ekta :D

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pls don't separate Sujal and Kashish as they belong to each other. We really can't stand them being separated again. And pls bring some sense in the serial as no sensible girl marries thrice. And why exactly do u want to show them separated when both of them r each other's first love and their wedding took place after they had faced enough hardships? Make us happy by keeping them together and we'll keep watching the show........
ME_T thumbnail

please let kahish realize her mistake quick, so make her go back to sujal. please make them live happily ever after.

in kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi please make nandini and karan unite