Send Message to Ekta here......

Posted: 19 years ago

Friends, my friend from KTH group informed me that they getting huge amount of mails from viewers against Kashish getting married to Swayam leaving sujal. Those mails are comming from yahoo groups and also from msn groups. There's 95% possibility that Ekta is going to change the track. But why take any chances. Let us also send the message to Ekta that it's something viewers don't like. On your part just put up messages here under this topic and I take the responsibility to see that it reaches Balaji's and Ekta. So friends start today and write your messages to Ekta regarding this track..................

P.S: Please use proper language. No hard feelings okay. Actually I have to stay connected to them after this also. Soooooooo Please........

I am from Pakistan and a great fonder of your dramas on Star Plus specially Kahin To Hoga.

But kindly note few points that are at weak point and doesn't make sense in this drama. I am writing them below point wise.

1-         Accident of Puish turned into a murder, whereas he died by accident.

2-         Kashish came to know everything but kept as a secret to herself, she did not tell anybody at home about it. She is acting as a private investigator, trying to solve everything on her own.

3-         She married Sujaal inspite of great hatred because she assumes that he is the killer of Puish. Who marries anyone with so much hatred on top of that she is trying to be a wife of Sujaal by wearing Mangal Sutre and Sindhoor in her parting. She told mehak and as well akshad that sujal wedd pushyish widow. I am not him wife. I am only pushyish widow.

4-         After 1 and 1 year Sujaal and Kashish got married and now they will get divorced and get separated. Sujaal will be taking revenge. Kashish will marry Soyam for the third time? Why is Soyam is so very interested in Kashish to marry her, he hardly knows her.

5-         Why Sujal's mother killed Puish, any specific reason for her to do this.

6-         Everyone is blaming Sujal without trying to learn the facts and truth about Puish's murder.

7-         Akshad promised Sujal that he will prove that Puish died with an accident but    not murdered, how will he prove it?

8-         Sujal is going to rape his sister in law, why is that. Does it make sense cause he is the hero of the drama. Why are you trying to show him in this negative role, it will not suit him at all. He is not Anch Gujraal…….Sujal is lover boy not rapist, this not suite his image.

9-         Sujal and Kashish should not be separated at all. Why should they?

10-     Vasu is every time blaming sujal is responseable every thing do in pushyish life.     She is known that sujal and kashish love each why tell arranged punyish and kashish wedding. She all ways hate kashish now she help out kashish first time because sujal killed punyish .

Please clarify all the above points and try to twist the story with some sense in it. Don't do just what people are asking you to do, you should also think twice before twisting or turning the story.

I shall be very pleased if the above weakness are clarified and tried to be showed in a sensible way.

please ekta d'ont sepeart sujal and kashish ..

kashish is not kashish without sujal and sujal is not sujal with out kashish please not sepearted him.

ekta u r the writer and do whatever u want but dont make it like any serial  ......

keep it interesting ..

&mr ehaab if u dont wanna see the serial u can cuz we dont want herto end the serial cuz its the best ..😊

Dear Ekta,

Please have some sense. You claim to show KTH as an ordinary middle class story. Which middle class girl would marry three times?

And what's the aim of showing them marry some other person without any love. If you want to show hatred for a time being, please don't introduce a third marriage concept in it.

Don't end the love story, but don't let it stink!!!

Please give messages regarding sujal and Kashish seperation. I have already sent the messages fom the topic Kashish's third marriage so please now add here....................

please ekta dont split sujal and kashish.. we wait such along time to even them came to getter and now they married .. please change the concept to split kashish  and sujal .. beacuse 100 main say 90% ppl sirf sujal and kashish kya lay tumera KTH dekthay hai .

ager sujal aur kashish split hogay to tum appnay drama ka time change kar kya 11:00 say 12:00 per karday na kukya phir shad tumera drama nahi dekha aur KTH ka haal bhi Kahan kissi roz ki tarhan to jay gha..

Pakistan main bhi log sirf sujal aur kashish kya lay drama dekathay .. please tum appnay faisla phir sochoo .. kuch new karo story main mager sujal aur kashish ko split kyabarghar

please think about this..

dear ektaa kapoor!

i watch all your dramazz and i just lovee all of themm!

you have just changed our livess even here in pakistan!watching star plus becausee of your dramaz has become a necessityy lol.seriouslyy!😉

and your next drama kkavyanjali we all will even watchh it!and i like natasha lead patragonist of kkavyanjali!

now coming to kth i will say that kth justtt rockss i will only say that plzz don marry kash to swayammm 😭we all will b thankful to you if you are able to change the story for uss!😛

and plzz dont ever changee aamna n rajeev plzzz !

dis is all i wana say!

n i ave heard that you are luking for tulsiz granddaughter even from pakistan lol. as i am from pak i wuld luvvv to take a chancee but as i m young i cannot lol.but hope you get a nicee girl for dat rolee!

thankyuoo.

and i hope you dont ever changee aamna n rajeev!this is my requestt!

cuzz rajeev n aamna justt rockzzz!😊

Hi ekta,

i just love the serial Kahiin to hoga very much!!

Rajeev iz a brilliant actor!

Plz don't separate SUJAL and KASHISH😉

they are the best jodi

Ekta pls use a different set of story writers for each of yr serials so there is no repeating and overlapping of yr stories in all yr serials..............it gets very very boring.

And pls dont seperate Kashish and sujal.........we just love to see them together............u want viewership....u give us what  we want...period.