Debate Mansion

A shame ful day for Mumbai police?!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A shame ful day for Mumbai police?!! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Chill both of you, we shoudn't be fighting among ourselves cos of Raj Thackeray, that's the worst way imaginable to spend our energy.

Btw, I didn't understand why you guys are saying that both of you are supporting the same side. For me it seemed CPM justified Rahul's act and Gauri opposed it. Maybe, I'm wrong.

Anyways, I'll oppose Rahul's act.
1) He is not the law and doesn't have the authority to take the law in his hands.
2) Shooting a person and endangering the lives of other people who most probably were not even involved in the violence against the North Indians is not justified. If he wanted to protest, he should've planned a protest against RT himself not some random people who're not responsible for what happened.
3) Lastly, using a firearm for self defense can be justified but using a firearm to take hostages is by no means an act of protest it's an act of terror.

I don't find any fault with Mumbai Police if they were forced to gun him down, but at the same time I'll also like to see if not the same atleast close to it enthusiasm in nailing RT.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 08 November 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
ah are this same people who said encounter in delhi was correct just because the person was muslim.... geez this hypocrisy.....

when a person is holding gun and holding someone at gunpoint he is bound to be killed anywhere in the world......

souro

souro

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabhi_21

ah are this same people who said encounter in delhi was correct just because the person was muslim.... geez this hypocrisy.....

when a person is holding gun and holding someone at gunpoint he is bound to be killed anywhere in the world......

I don't know exactly which encounter of Delhi you are talking about, but even though I opposed Rahul Raj's act in this thread I'll try to clarify something. If people are saying something against the Mumbai police it's because the initial investigation has revealed that most probably Rahul Raj was shot point blank and most probably it was possible to take him alive. I don't think anyone anywhere ever mentioned anything about his religion or region, it was just that he was a good student with a clean previous record, who lost it in a fit of rage but could've been taken alive, that's all.

Edited by souro - 09 November 2008 at 1:08pm

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

I don't know exactly which encounter of Delhi you are talking about, but even though I opposed Rahul Raj's act in this thread I'll try to clarify something. If people are saying something against the Mumbai police it's because the initial investigation has revealed that most probably Rahul Raj was shot point blank and most probably it was possible to take him alive. I don't think anyone anywhere ever mentioned anything about his religion or region, it was just that he was a good student with a clean previous record, who lost it in a fit of rage but could've been taken alive, that's all.

I dont think we can sitting here on web say that he could have been taken alive... here there were only few policemen and a man with a person at gunpoint..... In jamiyanagar encounter, there was a complete police force who had surrounded the area and noone was at gunpoint.... infact it is in the later case that they could have been disarmed.... however that encounter is not fake because a police office lost his life in there.... here noone lost their life so its fake???? we call amar singh names when he called jamiyanagar encounter as fake but we come forward to blame police officer doing encounter of an armed person here.... do u really think it is possible to know about the history of the person in few minutes when the person is holding someone at gunpoint.... yes he was fired at from inside the bus as the video suggests.... but we have to also consider that he had injured a pessanger.... I believe amarsingh is sick in saying that the jamiyanagar encounter was fake.... but so are the people questioning this encounter.... especially because there was no motive of the encounter....

souro

souro

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by souro

I dont think we can sitting here on web say that he could have been taken alive... here there were only few policemen and a man with a person at gunpoint..... In jamiyanagar encounter, there was a complete police force who had surrounded the area and noone was at gunpoint.... infact it is in the later case that they could have been disarmed.... however that encounter is not fake because a police office lost his life in there.... here noone lost their life so its fake???? we call amar singh names when he called jamiyanagar encounter as fake but we come forward to blame police officer doing encounter of an armed person here.... do u really think it is possible to know about the history of the person in few minutes when the person is holding someone at gunpoint.... yes he was fired at from inside the bus as the video suggests.... but we have to also consider that he had injured a pessanger.... I believe amarsingh is sick in saying that the jamiyanagar encounter was fake.... but so are the people questioning this encounter.... especially because there was no motive of the encounter....

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying that people sitting here on the web are saying what I said, what I said is from the newspapers. Newspaper are saying that most probably he could've been taken alive if the initial reports are to be believed (which indicates that the guy was shot from point blank). The newspapers haven't pointed at Rahul Raj's religion or nativity.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top