•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
 okay, as we all know, Anushka is going to make Aastha's life miserable.what bothers me is that how does Aastha fall into everything? I mean Anushka getting slapped, 'Aastha gets blamed. Anushka getting scolded, Aastha gets blamed?.. How does Aastha get in to all of this?....... And another thing that has always bothered me, even before i started to watch Bkacn is, why is there always a villian in the drama?. i mean why cant it be a nice, smooth stry, and not a 'villian verse hero/heroine ' thing.
what do u guys think?

-esha
Yeah, That bothers me too.
Anushka's just really weird... I think she's just jealous of Aastha thats why she blames everything on her.
Yeah! There always has to be a villian. Same in Parivaar (Zee) and Kasamh Se (Zee) theres always a Villian and No happy parts. 😔
I always found it weird...Whenever Anu is blamed, she then gets mad and blames Aastha and hates her more each time...

But the only reason why Anushka does do that is cuase she probably a bit jealous of Aastha...Becuase Anu being the older daughter-in-law, and Aastha being the youngest, Aastha is the one loved more and respected I guess more than Anu...