Indian idol 4 and Indian Idol 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Best on the comments contestants have received and different people have made comments about contestants...here what I see the similarities between Indian idol 4 and Indian idol 3

Torsha  - Deepali ( Torsha - my favorite to win Indian Idol)
Bhavya - Pooja (Bhavya way better than Pooja)
Ananya - Ankita (well they are singers with lot of difference...but many people think they are overrated...I dont think so ...both are still my favorites).
Priyanka - Charu
Sunakshi - Rucha...
Rajdeep - Emon ( Rajdeep still way better than Emon)
Charit - Parleen ( Parleen was still acceptable)
hell no.....rajdeep is not way better than emon...take it back!!
Originally posted by ___fanaa4u___

Actually I dont find any similarity between them.
But Rajdeep seems more versatile than the monotonous Emon.
Edited by cool.aquarian - 15 years ago
puja and bhavya - both of them sings in sur , till now u cant comment bhavya is much better , same goes for emon and rajdeep

let these guys bhavya and rajdeep give some good steady performance for few weeks then u can say they are better than them

and u can never ever compare ananya and ankita , heaven and hell is what i will call it
Originally posted by ___fanaa4u___

Rajdeep is versatile singer than Emon....nobody can sing a classical song in piano round...he has proved his metal ...He is a genius than Emon for sure...
Originally posted by robaroo

puja and bhavya - both of them sings in sur , till now u cant comment bhavya is much better , same goes for emon and rajdeep

let these guys bhavya and rajdeep give some good steady performance for few weeks then u can say they are better than them

and u can never ever compare ananya and ankita , heaven and hell is what i will call it

Well no singer has got a song offer from Anu Malik in Piano round till date...
Bhavya got it ....she is 1000 times better than Puja ....and many other singers in fact.

I am not comparing Ananya and ankita....I know they are very different singers...but they are both loved by people and judges......some people think they are overrated.

Bhavya and Rajdeep don't need to give any more performances for me at least...they have proved versatality for me.
Originally posted by hardyrules

Best on the comments contestants have received and different people have made comments about contestants...here what I see the similarities between Indian idol 4 and Indian idol 3

Torsha  - Deepali ( Torsha - my favorite to win Indian Idol)
Bhavya - Pooja (Bhavya way better than Pooja)
Ananya - Ankita (well they are singers with lot of difference...but many people think they are overrated...I dont think so ...both are still my favorites).
Priyanka - Charu
Sunakshi - Rucha...
Rajdeep - Emon ( Rajdeep still way better than Emon)
Charit - Parleen ( Parleen was still acceptable)

I feel everyone is unique in their own talent ...... I strongly believe that by comparison we cant replace individuals or say that one is better than other esp when we have II3 & II4 comparison in the above topic  ............. 
Originally posted by rahul2008

I feel everyone is unique in their own talent ...... I strongly believe that by comparison we cant replace individuals or say that one is better than other esp when we have II3 & II4 comparison in the above topic  ............. 
Exacttly! All the past participants were good that's why they were here and we are the one who supported and wooed them. They are not here so let them be where they are and do the same thing i.e. encourage this  new batch and support them. For me everyone was  and is good. That's why it is  INDIAN IDOL.
how abt comparing two new judges with the ones they have replaced

Sonali - Alisha
Kailash - Udit N

???
Originally posted by hardyrules

Well no singer has got a song offer from Anu Malik in Piano round till date...
Bhavya got it ....she is 1000 times better than Puja ....and many other singers in fact.

I am not comparing Ananya and ankita....I know they are very different singers...but they are both loved by people and judges......some people think they are overrated.

Bhavya and Rajdeep don't need to give any more performances for me at least...they have proved versatality for me.

do u really take seriously about anu's offer to bhavya. He offered many times in past shows too and few people actually got it. Anyway he himself is unemployed as music director and dont trust his word. He said those things that ust for sake of thing. By the way i truly believe bhavya is way better than Puja. Puja is overrated. Ananya is better than ankita and its too early say anything about rajdeep and emon.