Fan Fictions

Ek Duje Ke Liye(Nihaal and Prerna) (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

pj2012

Goldie

pj2012

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..kashish..

aww they became one! and he kows that she loves him but ismajboor..wonder what will happen next! hope u contiue soon1Yup real soon.Big smile

thanks for PM

Thanks a lot.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Duje Ke Liye(Nihaal and Prerna) (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
awesome flawless update,like @SaJanLuv14 said, i was totally speechless aswell hunClap.
it had undoubtly the perfect combination of intensity and emotionHeart.It feels genuinely awesome to read ur ff PoojaEmbarrassed.
Cant wait to read more and see how the story keeps unfolding.Keep up the good work and take care jaanHug ps:thx for the pm

pj2012

Goldie

pj2012

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
CryCHAPTER THIRTY

Scene 1

The birds sang and the dawn arrived slowly awaking Prerna from her sweet dreamSleepy.She was sleeping peacefully with Nihaal by her sideEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.She had a smile in her sleepEmbarrassed,but suddenly her smile faded into a horror filled grimace and she gets up screamingShocked.Nihaal too gets up looking shocked.She starts cryingCryCryCry and holds Nihaals face in her hands,touching his face,his hands and crying as if assuring that he is safe.

"Nihaal...tum theek to ho na...tum...tumhein kuch hua toh nahi hai na.ConfusedConfused"

"Prerna...nahi..I'm perfectly okay...Kya hua...bura sapna dekha kya...Confused"

"Thank God...it was just a dream....but if ...Oh God...what did i do?I broke the promise...Nihaal tum yehan se chale jao...kahin door....Hey Bhagwan...yeh maine kya kiya...ConfusedConfusedConfused"

He holds her face and looks into her  terror filled eyes.Cry
Cry
"Prerna calm down...we haven't done anything wrong.Everything is going to be fine."

He hugs her,but Prerna very well understood the consequences of what happened between them.She got up and walked towards her car.Nihaal followed her shouting her name,telling her to stop.But she simply rides away.Prerna was going insane...OuchOuchOuch"Krishnaa...please mere Nihaal ki raksha karna."

At her home...the marriage preparations were going on...She walks in and barges into Saksham...

"Where were you Prerna?Confused"

"Main...main...Diksha ke saath thi...Ouch"

"Jhooth!!..i called her...usne kaha u were not with her...Kahan thi tum..."

"I was...Well i don't think i need to explain everything to you..."She walks past him...but is halted by her father..."But...you must give me the answer...Where were you?Us ladke ke saath...OuchOuch"

"Papa...please...use kuch mat karna...I went to him...it was my fault...Cry"

"Fault...what do you mean by fault??Kya tumuske saath poori raat rahi...and kuch ulta seedha toh nahi hua na...Prerna!!!speak up...AngryAngry"

"Papa...use kuch mat karna...it's my fault...I couldn't control my heart...please don't hurt him....CryCry"

"PRERNA!!!!Angry"he roared...like a mad lion.Saksham came in between them preventing her from his ire.

"Uncle...please shaant ho jayiye....control yourself....Prerna come sit here....Deepika get some water for her..."

"Water....she destroyed my life...my dreams ,my love...Oh God...Prerna how could you??"Angry
Angry
Sapna brings the water....she drinks it and sobs heavily...

Scene 2

After few days...

Nihaal comes to her house and call out her name....she sees him but hides from him....She decides something in her mind and goes to her room...Saksham was there...She starts to flirt with him...Nihaal comes to her room and sees everything...He shouts out her name making them stand up.AngryCryAngry
Angry
"Nihaal how dare you?Tum mere room mein kya kar rahe ho...just get out..."Angry
Angry
"Prerna yeh sab kya hain..you and Saksham...Tum mere saath chal rahi ho na..."Confused
Confused
"Oh shut up you fool...you are such a moron...itnaa bhi nahi samajhte ki i never loved you ...you were just like a toy for me...khel liya and now i don;t need you anymore in my life...just take your disgusting face away from here.."LOL
LOL
"Prerna!!!"Angry
Angry
"Don't shout!!!Angry"

She hugs Saksham and Nihaal fumes with anger and tears burst out of his eyes...Cry

"I'll never forgive you for what you've done to me...for making fun of my love and making me a plaything ...I hate youAngry "

He rushes out of the house and Prerna falls on the ground...She faints...

Scene 3

A few minutes later...

She wakes up and finds a doctor examining her,she sees bleary shadows....Ouch
Ouch
The doctor walks out with her father and tells him something that made him shout...Angry

Saksham and her father talks for somewhile and walks into the room...

Sapna was crying and was caressing Prerna's hair...

"Tum...kyun itna ro rahi ho...janti ho what gift your daughter has fo us..."

"Uncle..."

"Saksham let me speak...let them all know that my little princess grew up to give pain and shame to me...."

"What happened Rajive?"

"What happened???Sun sakti ho to suno...your daughter is pregnant with that Nihaal's child..."

"What??"she jumps up.Shocked

Prerna feels her stomach and cries...CryCry

"Ab rone se kya fayda...tumne mujhe kahin ka nahin choda..."

Nihaal had left for a new place far from all his painful memories ,far from Prerna....whom he hated the most....Saksham searches for him but finds no clue of either him or his family....

Scene : 4

Comes back from the flashback to the present time and place.

Prerna walks to her room from the library...and a child's cry is heard...She rushes to her room and takes the child from a woman who looked like a care taker of the child...

"Asha tai ab aap jayiye...bahut thak gayi hongi..."

She picks up the baby...and smiles at himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the baby sleepily rubs his eyes with his tiny handEmbarrassed...and sucks his thumb...

"Oh...Mama ke bete ko bhook lagi hai..."She kisses himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and feeds him her milk.At that point there's a knock at the door.she opens the door and her roommate walks in giving her a news that there are some visitors for her.

"I think it's your father and your fiance...but there's another man who looks really pale and sick...ConfusedConfused"

"Nidhi...could you look after him for a while...I'll come in a moment..."

"Ofcourse I'd love to...C'mmon baby...come to Aunt Nidhi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed"

She goes to the visitors room and sees her father and Saksham there...

She hugs her father and starts crying...Cry

"Prerna meri bachi...mujhe maaf kar de,apne papa ko itni badi saza de chuki ho...for one year you stayed away from us,not giving us any knowledge of where you were...woh to humein ek doosre student se pata chala who is my friend's daughter...Beta...please come back.......CryCry"

"No papa.mein sab kuch bhula chuki hoon...and i have no grudges against you...aap jayiye,am happy here..."

"Prerna...i really respect you for the choice you've made ,but you will have to come back...for your father and mother..."

"No Saksham...they can live without me,but they can't live with the shame and humiliation that i will bring to their life....Papa..don't worry...I'll never let that happen...keh dena ki your daughter is dead...CryCry"

"PRERNA!!!CryCryCry"

"Saksham please papa ko samjhao.ConfusedCry"

"Theekh hai don't come with us...but tum inke saath to aa sakti ho..."

She turns and finds Nihaal in front of herShocked...All restraints break and her eyes flood with tears...Cry

"Nihaal!!ShockedCryCry" she utters surprisingly.

"Prerna...I didn't know...you were...."

"I don't blame you for anything...i don't hold you liable for anything...you are free to live your own life,I'll never bother you Nihaal..."

"Prerna...please don't say that...There's no life for me without you and our...child..."

On hearing this Prerna breaks down and begins to cry ...He walks to her and hugs her tightly...She too hugs him and cries even harderCry.

"Prerna...bas bahut ho gayi judai...now noone and no force can separate us in this world other than death."

She shuts his mouth with her hand and nods at him looking worriedCryCryCry...

"Alright no more sad talks...only happy talks and hppiness...but usse pehle i want to meet my junior...kahan hain Prerna humara betaEmbarrassed"

Prerna brings the baby to him and he holds him gently in his hands...the baby cackles on seeing him and holds his hand with his tiny fingers which makes the father in him melt with emotions.He holds him tight to his heart and covers him with kissesEmbarrassed.

"What is his name?"

"NihaalEmbarrassed"

He looks at her and silence seemed so full of meaning in between them.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

In the morning..they took leave from the place and began the journey towards a new life where they both were together along with their child to face both happiness and sorrow.Probably they lived happily ever after,atleast we can wish so..................Embarrassed

priyankahenna21

Groupbie

priyankahenna21

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Ahhhh this was amaaazing!!
Absolutely loveed the chapter before, wass simplyy soo intensee and magic ful!!Clap Thaankyou soo much for updating just for me Wink I feel soo happy now! Reeally, it was fabulous!
Thaankyou soo much for such a wonderful update, you are truly a star Star
And the ending, so sad its finished, but WHAT a finish!
Awwww i loved the description of the baby, he looks soo cute, and his name is nihaal! the whole way through i was smiling, saying awwwwww and you just made my day!

One thing i reaaaally want to say to you, is I LOVE the fact you colour coordinate your characters and lines, it must have taken you some time, but i really appreciate it, it makes it soo much easier to read, understand. And the fact you interlocked KRISHNA with blue and pink - nihaal and prerna.. i noticed all this a long time ago, but forgot to tell you..
Thankyou once again for a mastermind creation! Thumbs Up
Good luck a billion with your exams,
And hope we see more of you wonderfull work,

Priyaa

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
aww a very cute, touching and heart gripping ending yaarHeart.
thanck u soo much for making such a fabelous FFHug,you really are god giftedEmbarrassed.The vocabulary that u alwayz employ is sooo deep and precise and ur different storyline is just outstandingClap.Like u said to Kim previously i just love your panache hun!(was it panache thoughErmm.. i think i mispell it..lolLOL).Hatss off to u Pooja!!!
Another huge thanks for ur undeniable support,it means alotHug.
Luv you and wishing u all the best in life, and do keep in touch
Tongue
mouahhhhhhh

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
ahh that is so cute! that was mag!!!

pj2012

Goldie

pj2012

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankahenna21

Ahhhh this was amaaazing!!
Absolutely loveed the chapter before, wass simplyy soo intensee and magic ful!!Clap Thaankyou soo much for updating just for me Wink I feel soo happy now! Reeally, it was fabulous!
Thaankyou soo much for such a wonderful update, you are truly a star Star

Thankyou so much for appreciating my effort...I am overwhelmed with thrill.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Big smile
And the ending, so sad its finished, but WHAT a finish!
Awwww i loved the description of the baby, he looks soo cute, and his name is nihaal! the whole way through i was smiling, saying awwwwww and you just made my day!

I am glad i cud do so sweetie....Big smile

One thing i reaaaally want to say to you, is I LOVE the fact you colour coordinate your characters and lines, it must have taken you some time, but i really appreciate it, it makes it soo much easier to read, understand. And the fact you interlocked KRISHNA with blue and pink - nihaal and prerna.. i noticed all this a long time ago, but forgot to tell you..
Thankyou once again for a mastermind creation! Thumbs Up

Oh golly...i am so flattered PriyaEmbarrassed...thanks for noticing my efforts...Embarrassed

Good luck a billion with your exams,Oh thanks gal...it's the only hope left for my sinking Titanic...LOLLOLLOLLOLother than bribing,but i can't do that either in this state of bankruptcyROFLROFLThis laughter is the last laugh before crying on seeing the andde i'm gonna get soon.

And hope we see more of you wonderful work,

You bet...I'll be back to be with u guys cuz i really love it..............Big smile

Till then
love yaBig smile

TCBig smile

tataBig smile

hugsHug and kissesHeart

PJStar

Priyaa

pj2012

Goldie

pj2012

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noha450

aww a very cute, touching and heart gripping ending yaarHeart.
thanck u soo much for making such a fabelous FFHug
Nohu sweeetie...thanks a lot for always being with me...i mean always supporting my yanky storyLOL

,you really are god giftedEmbarrassed

Yes i am not for my writing talent,but for having a good friend like you...Hug
HugHug

.The vocabulary that u alwayz employ is sooo deep and precise and ur different storyline is just outstandingClap.Like u said to Kim previously i just love your panache hun!(was it panache thoughErmm.. i think i mispell it..lolLOL).Hatss off to u Pooja!!!

Even i am wondering why i use such words...probably cuz i am crazy....LOLLOLLOL

Another huge thanks for ur undeniable support,it means alotHug.

I have to say the same thing to you lill' sisEmbarrassed
Luv you and wishing u all the best in life, and do keep in touch

ALL THE BEST TO MY LILL SISThumbs Up
Tongue
mouahhhhhhh

I'll save it in my heart for ever...Big smile

loads of luv
PJStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top