Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

INTRODUCTION

It was difficult to say what happened in the past one year😕😕.But,it looked by the plight of Prerna that whatever happened was terrible😕😕😕.She seemed no perfect than a living ghost😭😭😭.But,Nihaal can't be dead...if it was so Prerna wouldn't have been alive😭.But,who is she engaged to?Could it be Saksham or Nihaal?Only time will tell😕😕?

Prerna remembers that horrible day,when her life was struck with the worst tragedy,when she lost her love forever.

FLASH BACK

Prerna took a shower and was wiping her hair with the towel😳.She went to the balcony,and stretched out her hands thinking about him😳.She was so lost in his thoughts that she felt him standing behind her ,his breath almost touching her bare back,making her quiver😳.All of a sudden she heard his scream,and her knees,wounded while falling from the stairs earlier,began to hurt badly.😭😭😭

She looked at her Krishna😳,

"Krishna...is my Nihaal alright?😭Mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha...It has been now half an hour since he dropped me home,ab tak toh use apne ghar pahunch jana chahiye...then why hasn't he called me?I'll only call him and ask...jab tak mein usse baat nahi kar leti...i won't feel alright.😕"

She tried his number many times...the ring was going,but no one answered the calls😕.She grew anxious and frightened with each passing moment😕.Outside it was raining heavily,as if something ominous has happened .Her parents were not at home and she didn't know what to do😕.She tried his home's number,but there also noone ws answering her calls😕.She decided to go and find him by herself.She called Mr.Vincent and drove out of the mansion in a hurry😕😕.

"Mr.Vincent...this way...we'll go to his house first...😕"

But..before they could reach his house...she saw a dreadful sight which numbed all her senses.She almost got out of car into the rain looking petrified and walked slowly with her breath stuck in her throat like a choking lump.She moved closer and closer to the sight of accident,where people had gathered around a smashed bike drowned in bloody pool😭😭😭.She pushed herself through the crowd and reached inside the gathering.

Nihaal wasn't there...but she was very sure that the bike was his.She asked the crowd,
"Where's the owner of the bike?Does anyone know anything about him?"

One man came forward and replied😕,

"Kya woh apke husband the...he was in a severe state...unka bachna mushkil hai....bahut khoon bah chuka tha...😕😕"

"Where is he??😭"

She started crying and shrieking frantically😭.

"His parents were informed through the phone and they all are at the nearby best hospital-Sanjeevani.He was hit by a car...and it appeared as if it wasn't an accident ,but a deliberate attack...cuz his head and body had open wounds caused probably by constant stabbing or hitting."

She was not listening to what the man was chattering,but was simply walking back to the car😭.

"Miss Prerna ,are you okay?"

She didn't reply to Mr. Vincent,as she was lost in harrowing thoughts about Nihaal😭.

"Sanjeevani...mujhe wahan le chalo...abhi...please hurry up...Mere Nihaal ko kuch nahi ho sakta😭."

Within a few moments they reached the hospital.She rushed to the emergency ward,from where she came to know that he was in the operation theatre(OP)😕.She rushed to the lift and reached the OP.His entire family was present there.His mother was crying unconsolably😭,his father looked totally shattered,and the rest of the family too looked grim and grave.

----------------

On seeing Prerna Nihaal's mother rushed to her with anger and pain fuming within her.She shouted,

"You,how dare you come here?Aren't you satisfied that my child is at the brim of death?Or do you you want to kill him yourself?"😡

Prerna was all the more ahattered and shocked at his mother's behaviour...

She mumbled in shock,
"Maa...I don't know what you are talking??Maa...mein toh...apne Nihaal ko dekhne aayee thi...Maa..😭😭"she cries😭😭😭 and speaks incoherently still in a state of shock,"Maa...woh...i saw his bike😭...blood everywhere😭...Nihaal...how is he??😭😭😭Maa...how is he??😕"Then she suddenly looked up at her and others...and rushed to the door of the OP...but the ward boys and nurses caught hold of her😭😭😭.

"Nihaal...mera Nihaal kaisa hai...how is he??Koi toh batao...😭😭😭😭"and then she bursted into a painful cry...falling on the floor.

RudraPratap Shastri walked to her and picked her up from the floor...made her stand face to face...He looked into her eyes and she saw hatred and anger in his eyes too😡.

"Why have you come here?Hasn't your father told you anything??My son is fighting a battle between life and death...and i want him to win...and for that i want all the omens out of his way.You and your family will pay for what they have done to my son...but now we all are praying for his safety...so i don't want to say anything more...just leave right now...Go away from here." he stressed the last few words in rage.😡😡😡

"Baba...aap bhi...maine aisa kya kiya hai...aap sab kitana khush the humare pyar ko lekar...and my fathere too agreed to our love...then why are you so angry at me...please Baba...mujhse bardasht nahi hota...😭😭"

"Huh!!!😡😡If you are ignorant...i pity you...as you are unaware of the heinous act your fathere has done...and i really don't want to explain anything...Go to your home and ask your loving fathere...and for God's sake...forget my son...Just think that Nihaal never ever came into your life...if my son survives,i'll forget everything...but don't ever think that i'll forgive your father ,your family or you...This is not the first time he's ruined my family...but this time he's gone far too ahead...and i won't forgive him ever...😡Now Go!!! away...just go!!😡😡😡"

Nihaal's mum Gauri was almost in a fainted state...and one of his bua Bhoomika came to Prerna and took her out...she simply held her hand towards the OP staring blankly at the door...Mr. Vincent drove her home in a shocked and shattered state.When she got in her father was talking something to Mr.Dhanraj Mehta and Saksham.

"Dhanraj...how dare that boy thought i'd give my daughter to him😡...to him who belongs to the family i hate the most...to him who's fathere is my arch enemy...😡😡😡"

"Rajive...control...now everything is okay😕...and thank god she told you everything before they both had gone any far...😕😕"

"Dad...but...what was the need of attacking him...i really hope he's alright...I don't think what you've done is right.😕😕"

Mr.Rajive Oberoi turned to Saksham in rage and spoke,

"You better wish he's dead😡...cuz i want to see him..that Rudra in pain...he should also feel the pain of losing someone dear to you..."

At this point Prerna comes in ,all shocked and furious😕😡...

"Pappa😭😭😭...you tried to kill my Nihaal😡😭😭...you lied to me😭😡...I trusted you and told you my feelings...and you destroy my love,my life...I hate you😡😭...i hate you😡😭...Why did you do this to me...to your own daughter...😭😭"

Her father was more annoyed with her daughter's protest and shouted her mother's name,

"SAPNA!!😡😡"

She comes in a hurry and sees Prerna...

"Sapna,take her inside,or i'll lose my patience,and forget that she's my daughter."

"Rajive,calm down."

"Pappa,you can't stop me from loving him...even death cannot separate us.I know he's gonna be fine...cuz i'm still taking breath😭...and when he comes here and asks me to come along with him...i'll go with him...not because i hate you for what you've done to us,but because i love him...😭😭😭"

"Prerna...😡"

He slaps her and she falls down😡.Sapna picks her up and takes her into her room😕😕😕.She tries to console her,but she's beyond all consolation.She simply lies there on her bed and cry and cry and cry.😭

"Mamma...please leave me alone for some time.😭😭"

pj2012 thumbnail
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Two days passed and she didn't come out of her room even for once.She didn't take a morsel of food or one drop of water,she was praying and praying all the time...

Rajive was adamant on his stand and was angry at her for going against him.His little princss was now a matter of shame and disgust for him.Sapna,Parul and Priya couldn't change her mind.Puneet was sent to a boarding school much against his wish.

In Prerna's room...

She is lying on the floor with her hair untied and dishevelled...her eyes plain and emotionless...

The wind blows the curtains of he room and she sees him,her Nihaal standing in front of her...She gets up in a frenzy and runs to him but before she could reach him ,he disappears leaving her all the more shattered.She sees his jacket on her table,grabs it close to her heart and the dried up eyes pour out her pain in her tears.

She walks to her Krishna and keeps the jacket at his divine feet.

"You tell me now...what should i do???I just want to see him once and i promise that for his life i can do anything...please save him..."

She lights the diya and prays to the lord.

"I can take you to him...but are you ready to do anything i ask for that?"

"Pappa...anything...please take me to him..."

She forgets everything at this one hope and accepts her father's deal...

At the hospital

Nihaal has been shifted to the ward,but he's still under special care...as he is not completely out of the trauma.He sees his fmily and smiles at them at which his mum breaks down into tears...He calls her,
"Ma...come near me maa...i am perfectly alright...don't cry...i can't tolerate tears in your eyes...Baba you please tell her not to cry..."

Meanwhile police had reached there to take his statement,but doc told them to wait for atleast one day and they left.

After some time when he doesn't find Prerna anywhere he asks restlessly,
"Baba,where is Prerna?"

His father fumbles and decides to lie cuz of his puny health.

"Prerna,she was here all this time...might have gone home,poor girl,looked real tired."

"Oh...i must call her...baba can you please give me a mobile,i want to talk to her."

"Beta...calm down,she'll be here anyway...please take some rest..."

pj2012 thumbnail
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Prernacomes to the hospital with her father...and she madly rushes to his ward...Her father calls her from behind...

"Prerna,don't forget your promise."

She stops for a moment😭,but then her emotions surge up and she happily runs to see her Nihaal😃.Everyone from his family is shocked to see her...

"You...why have you come here again?? You please leave him alone...Prerna i don't know if you too are a culprit in the attempt to kill my son...which i hope you are not...but please i don't want to see you again in my son's life.Please leave us alone...😡"

Prerna begs for just one glance of him...Finally Rudra Pratap Shastri agrees ,but tells her to break all ties with him.

Prerna walks in and sees Deepika sitting near him.On seeing her Deepika frowns and walks out.She hardly notices her,cuz her heart was fully overtaken by her love for Nihaal.Her eyes just saw hi,her ears only heard his breath.She slowly walked towards him,he fast fast asleep😳.His injuries were all still fresh...and his head was bandaged...she placed her hand into his...and sat near him.The moment she touched him,his eyes opened and he saw her...😳

"Prerna...😳" he breathed.

"Niha...Nihaal..." she burst into a cry...She hugged him and he too held her in his arms.😭😭

But before they could speak any further,his parents came in...

"Prerna...you should leave now.It's time for his rest.And Deepika told us that you have to meet her brother in a few minutes...So,I guess you should leave now."

"Prerna..please don't go...Saksham,why do you want to meet him?You call him and tell him to be here..."

"Nihaal...what r u saying? Saksham and Prerna are going to get engaged and don't worry they'll come and meet you soon." spoke Deepika in between.

"WHAT?"😭😕

He was silenced by these piercing words,and Prerna remembered her promise...she silently got up and walked out...Nihaal couldn't stop his tears...Deepika tried to console him,but he asked everyone to leave him alone for a moment.

Prerna walked into the car,and told her father...

"Papa,you have won😭...but promise me..you'll never ever hurt him again or you won't see ur daughter alive😭😭."

She felt like everything inside her was dead.She was a living corpse.Her body was alive,but her heart,her soul was dead and gone.😭😭

A few days passed and Nihaal comes to college after he gets better.He sees Prerna,and anger fumes in him😡😡😡...but she forgets everything on seeing him well and recovered.She manages to overcome her feelings and stays at her place trying to ignore him.

"Oh Hi Prerna...looking for someone...perhaps it's me...oh no no it can't be me...it's someone who is very rich and popular..." he spoke sarcastically.

"Nihaal please ...😭😭" she pleaded.

"Well why are you stopping me now?Are you feeling hurt?Definitely not,perhaps embarrassed...aren't you.Well, You 'll soon feel a lot more than that,for betraying me,for playing with my feelings..."😡😡😡

Saksham comes there and interups him.😕

"Nihaal how dare you?Leave her alone..."😡

"Oh here comes Romeo to protect his Juliet...or must i say Iago with his evil intentions..."he then turns to Prerna..."But you are no loyal Desdimona...you are a cheat...and you'll have to pay for all the pain you've caused to me."😡😡😡

Prerna gets up and is about to walk away,when Nihaal grabs her hand and pulls her towards him...Saksham interferes and they both get into a tussel and Nihaal's wound opens and starts bleeding.Prerna is scared😭 and runs to his aid.She tore out a piece of her duppatta and tries to tie it around the wound,but Nihaal shoves her away 😡and walks away from her.Prerna is left heartbroken and shattered😭😭😭.She cries helplessly...Saksham tries to console her.

..kashish.. thumbnail

OMG>..she has to leave him! nooooooooooo!! and then nihaal being all mean to her! its not her fault

thanksfor the PM

cant wait for the next part! continue soon pls! and do PM me if possible!

priyankahenna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thiss was soo good!!

Ahhh i hope nihaal realises that she wouldnt just get married to saksham for no reason..
This was too good!! Cant wait for the next update...
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
O.O
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHY?
WHY?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
THIS IS NOT FAIR!
*sob*
Prena doesn't deserve this!
I really wish their fate would be like this!
please do something yaar!
We need the happiness back ;P
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh gosh its marvellous and soo tragic yaar cant wait to read more
😭👏,im totally heartbroken!!
pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kashish..

OMG>..she has to leave him! nooooooooooo!! and then nihaal being all mean to her! its not her fault

Sometimes fate plays strange roles in ur life and u have to go with the wave ...and one has to deal with rought times as well to know the worth of good times.Don't worry what ever happens happens for the best.😃

thanksfor the PM

My pleasure😃

cant wait for the next part! continue soon pls! and do PM me if possible!

Ofcourse i will inform u..and thanks a tonne sweetie😃

PJ⭐️

pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankahenna21

Thiss was soo good!!

Awww😳thanks😃😃😃

Ahhh i hope nihaal realises that she wouldnt just get married to saksham for no reason..

Yeah let us see what happens😃

This was too good!! Cant wait for the next update...

Thanks a lot sweetie,i'll inform u when the next chpt is up.

PJ⭐️⭐️

pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

O.O
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHY?
WHY?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
THIS IS NOT FAIR!
*sob*

OMG😕 u seem to be really heartbroken...don't worry dark clouds have a silver lining😳 and Nihaal and Prerna wud definitely be happy with whatever they choose...😃
😃Prena doesn't deserve this!
I really wish their fate would be like this!
please do something yaar!
We need the happiness back ;P

Alright pal...but for that u'll have to wait..right now let me add some masala...😆