Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
CHAPTER 5

Introduction

They sit together in his room and work on the project.Prerna avoided eye contact with Nihaal😳,but Deepika was all the time longing for his look😳.After some time Nihaal introduces the girls to his entire family and they were,esp; Prerna was delighted to meet them as she never got the care and love of a true family😭.Then Nihaal took them to their fruit orchards and finally to the river,where the wind was blowing gently,mesmerising their hearts.While looking into the river,Prerna trips over her duppatta and begins to fall,when Nihaal holds her😳 and she nervously gets up😳,feeling awkward😳.After some time the girls leave.Gauri(Nihaal's mum) insisted them for having lunch,but Prerna said her parents would be waiting for her,when in reality they never bothered for her.Nihaal feels elated on thinking about what happened.He knew now he's lost the battle within him to avoid Prerna,he can no longer avoid thinking about her.😳

Scene 1: Oberoi Mansion

Deepika drops Prerna and goes to her house.The house is deserted ,except for Puneet(her bro) who was playing some game on his play station.She comes and hugs him.He too jumps with elation.
"Yeh! Di is back...😃Di,I was so lonely,Priya and Parul di have gone out with their friends,and Mum and Dad are also not home.I was so bored.😕"
"Sorry,mera chotta bhaiyya,Di had some work.Accha,now tell me khaana khaaya ya nahi..."
"Nahi, di.How could i eat without you?"
"Acha mera bhaiya mera wait kar raha tha😳.Okay,chalo phir jaldi se go and wash your hands,then we'll have food together...Mr.Vincent,khana laga deejiye."
They both have the food together.She feeds him,but all the time she was lost in the thoughts about early morning😳.
"Di kahan khoyi ho😕."
"Haan...😲" she looked startled."woh mein...nothing...you've finished ur lunch,now you go to your room and do your homework,i'll come there after some time."
"Di,Home work,it's boring.Aap kar do na."
"Puneet,no bahana...chalo chalo go ,hurry up!!"
She takes the plates to the kitchen sink,and washes them.She always washed her plates by herself.And then she went into her room.

Scene 2: Prerna's room

She sat beside her Krishna😳, on the carpet.She told him ,"Krishna😳,tum yehan pe khade yoon hi muskaate raho, and yeh mere saath kya kar diya...He is always coming in my thoughts.Kya yahi pyar hain?'Am i in love?...no, no..this can't be true...Krishna😳,tum kuch kehte kyun nahi..."
The more she refutes her love,the more she is attracted to him.She remembers how Nihaal gazed into her eyes,and how he held her,and she felt shy.Then she accepted,"Yes,I'm in love...par kya he too loves me...Yes,nahi toh meri kaan ki baali uske paas kya karti.😳😳"
The Krishna😳 twinkled again.😳

Scene 3: Nirmalyam
Nihaal's room.

Here Nihaal too couldn't get her off his mind.He says to himself,she is not the one,but in the heart of hearts he knew he was madly in love with her
❤️.
"No,this relationship is not possible.It is better to forget her now than getting hurt later.We both belong to two different worlds and it's impossible for us to make the odd ends meet....😕"
"Par mein apne is dil ka kya karoon,jo ki uske alava aur kuch sochta hi nahi..." and he looks at her earing😳.
He keeps it aside and tries to concentrate on his studies,but nothing could make her image evaporate from his mind😕.Her silky hair fallen on her face,her twinkling eyes,her magical smile😳...and every thing about her rushed into his mind.He got up and went down for the lunch.

Scene 4: The Dining hall

His sister Namita and his younger cousins Tina and Nupur started giggling on seeing him.Nihaal at the end of the stairs barged into his father.
"Nihaal,what happened?Kahan khoye hue ho...?" asked his father Rudra Pratap Shastri.
"Baba,woh mein...😕"
On which Namita started singing..
"Pehla nasha..pehla khumar...naya pyar hain,naya intezar...kar loon mein kya apna haal,eh dile bekarar,mere dile bekaraar..tu hi bata..."
Nihaal frowned at her,and walked to her and pulled her choti on which she cried,"Sorry!!"
After settling on the table,Nihaal's Baba asked him about his college and friends.Adi Chachu(Aditya Pratap Shastri) who was also his Professor at college told his father that he was the best.His father felt proud of his son,and his mother smiled at him.
When Nihaal's mother,Gauri,came with the rice bowl to serve him more,he stopped her and said, "Ma bas bhuk nahi hai."
On this Namita,Tina and Nupur looked at each other and again giggled.Gauri scolded them and asked them what's wrong with them.Tina replied,
"Kaki,Bhaiyya ki bhuk pyaas sab marr chuki hain,afterall..unhe...😆"
Nihaal interrupted and shouted,"Maa,if they don't stop this I'm going to my room." On this everyone consoled him with a curious smile.Namita was about to say something when Nihaal pulled her choti from behind and frowned at her😡.She pulled her hair back and grimaced at him🤢.And she whispers in his ear,"Don't worry,bhai i'll open ur pole one day or the other.😆😆"

Scenes 5,6,7and 8 are to be visualised going on simultaneously.
Cupid's game of love has begun
Scene 5: Nihaal's room(Night)

In his room he tries to concentrate on his novel,but everytime her face would disrupt his mind😳.He tries to listen music,but it's also of no use.He gets so frustrated😡 that he throws his book and the remote of the music system.
"What's wrong with me?Why can't i get her off my mind?"
He took his shower and got into his PJ's and decided to sleep.But,there too he failed.No sleep chariot came,only her eyes,her face,her lips
❤️...

Scene 6: Prerna's room(Night)

Prerna's brother had gone to sleep and she too comes back to her room.She was all alone again in the house.She took her bath and decides to read something for the project,but the project made her think more about him.She bit her finger and layed on the bed covering her face with her palms😳.Then she gets up in surprise, "Oh,my God,yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai,aisa toh pehle kabhi bhi nahi laga tha.Why 'am i feeling shy just by thinking about him?"She went to her table and picks up a book,and pulls out a pen from it which belonged to Nihaal,which she too hadn't returned.She looks at it and holds it against her cheeks gently and closes her eyes😳 and lies on her bed,and she dozes into a dreamy sleep😳.

Scene7: Mehta house
Deepika in her room

Deepika is also thinking about Nihaal.She has also fallen in love with him.
She sings and dances with his photo in her hand which she got from the college magazine.
"Nihaal,i am dying to tell you how much i love you?😳😳😳"

Scene 8: Saksham driving his car

"Prerna,I've told Dad about my feelings for you.And he has promised me he'll talk to Rajive uncle.And soon you'll be mine.
❤️"
Prerna had always been his childhood love😳.

Again Nihaal❤️,Prerna
❤️,Deepika❤️,and Saksham❤️ are shown dreaming about their love.
Background song:
from the movi
e Refugee
Aisa lagata hain,yeh dil mera khone ko hai

Prerna is sleeping,dreaming about Nihaal😳.In her dream he comes and kisses her on her forehead😳 while she is asleep.

TRUE LOVE BLOSSOMS❤️
For ever and ever
and
ever!!

Edited by poohtarang - 15 years ago
..kashish.. thumbnail
hey just caught ur ff...am a gr8t fan of Prena and Nihaal cant wait to see wat happens next..can u pls PM me when u post the next parts!
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillingal16

hey just caught ur ff...am a gr8t fan of Prena and Nihaal cant wait to see wat happens next..can u pls PM me when u post the next parts!

Yipee !! another NP2😳 fan,Welcome aboard to one of the most happening fan club of NP2😳 which is spreaded across many forums like ff,Kasauti and Bollywood ka ticket....You'd love to meet all the crazy gang of NP2😳.So,don't forget to visit these forums and explore the world of NP2😳.And ofcourse i'd PM u,like right now,after updating the sixth chapter.
Luv
PJ
⭐️
pj2012 thumbnail
CHAPTER SIX

Introduction

Few days pass and Nihaal and Prerna come close😳,but they haven't expressed their feelings for eachother,and neither have Deepika or Saksham.In the coleege a play on the theme of love and hatred was going to be staged on the Annual Union Day Celebration of the college.The auditions were to take place for the hero and villain and other characters,heroinne was selected,who was Prerna.Prerna wanted Nihaal to be her hero😳,though she never told him so directly,but she indirectly hinted to him that he should come early to college for the auditions.And he understood her concern😳.

Scene 1: Nirmalyam
Nihaal's room
Morning

Next day morning,Nihaal  is fast asleep,he was sleepimg late till the morning due to staying up whole night as he was thinking about Gauri and also worked on the project.Gauri (his mum) comes and calls him,
"Nihaal get up beta,it's eight in the morning."
He sits upright as if hit by a thunderbolt.
"Eight,..OMG😲...today was the audition day for the play and the audition for the hero was also at Eight o' clock.I missed it...Prerna,i'm sorry."he was muttering while pulling out clothes from his closet and then sprinted to the bathroon,took a quick bath and started dressing up.
"She must be waiting for me...Hey!Bholenath,please help me...😕"
Somehow he got ready in a few minutes,took his books and stuffed it in his bag and camed down and left in a hurry.
His parents and others were in a shock to have seen him like this.The old punctual Nihaal was never late,never forgot to take the aarti,or his elders blessing.But, today something was different in him.He was late which was nothing less than the sun rising in the west.
"Aaj kya ho gaya is ladke ko?aarti bhi nahi li,humse ashirwaad bhi nahi liya...." said Gauri looking surprised.
Namita,Nupur and Tina were ready for school...They saw what happened and Namita interrupted Gauri,
"Ma,Bhiyya ko pyar ho gaya hai."
Gauri got angry and said to her,"Nammu,choti bacchi ho toh bacchon jaisi batein kiya karo...next time i hear anything like this from your mouth,I'll bash you...understood,now go to your school.Go,you both also...😡"
And they three go,making faces🤢.

Even though she has scolded the girls she knew they could be right.And she had to know it at any cost.

Scene 2: Gurukul Vishwavidhyalaya

Nihaal reached college on his bike,which had stopped half way and he'd to drag it the other half way to college.Cursing and yelling he reached college.He parked his Bike and hoped against all hopes that the auditions had not begun.But,luck was not in his favour.

Scene 3: The Auditorium

The auditions had already begun and the hero's audition was over...Saksham was selected as the hero,and Prerna was already selected as the heroinne.Nihaal rushed into the auditorium and saw her with Saksham.She was not even looking at him...And before he could reach her,she left the stage.Nihaal got a role,and ironically it was of the villain😕.Deepika got selected as his lady love,and she was super excited.The rehearsels began.The scene being rehearsed was that where Saksham and Prerna were to tell eachother that they love one another.They were to hold eachother's hands and when they did so, Nihaal felt a monster roaring inside him.Then comes his part where he was to slap Prerna and kidnap her.But, on the stage Nihaal forgets his part and gets lost in her eyes😳 and Prerna looks away from him in anger😕.He knew it was his fault.
During one scene the wires of the mics get entangled in Prerna's foot and is about to fall,when Nihaal and Saksham both rush to her aid(both chivalric knights rushing to help the maiden in distress😆).But,lucky Nihaal was her man.He holds he on time and she falls over him.She looks at him shyly this time forgetting all her anger,and everything around him becomes static.Only she was there before him,her eyes,her face with her long black hair hovering over his face😳😳...Prerna too gets lost in his eyes😳 and forgets her anger.But,then Saksham doesn't like this and helps her get up.She gets up and goes away...The practice gets over...But,he can't find her anywhere.Suddenly Deepika comes from behind and asks Nihaal,"Nihaal why were you late?We both were waiting for you."
"Woh,mujhe..." he stuttered.He was still thinking of Prerna.Deepika when she didn't get an answer from him said,"Acha hua you didn't get the heor's role...it's very boring to play the usual good guy,now we both can be a good pair...you know i think Saksham and Prerna make a very good pair,don't they."Nihaal again felt the roaring monster leaping in him.
"Deepika,i'll see you later,i have to go." and he walks away.

..kashish.. thumbnail
hey thanks for the PM...will b waiting for the nxt one
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeee 2 updates in a row🥳
both of them are equally fantastic and outstanding👏
love the fact that nihaal is jealous and it was funny cuz he was chosen for the vilain role😛..lol
keep it up and cant wait to read more😍
ps: yaar if u can could u pm me aswelll😳
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillingal16

hey thanks for the PM...will b waiting for the nxt one

You are most welcome😳,i'll soon update the next chapter.Happy Reading.😃
PJ⭐️

pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: noha450

yeee 2 updates in a row🥳 Yup!!! I managed to steal some extra time😆😆😆
both of them are equally fantastic and outstanding👏 Thanks a lottt
love the fact that nihaal is jealous and it was funny cuz he was chosen for the vilain role😛..lol Yeah,his punishment for coming late.😆😆
keep it up and cant wait to read more😍 So sweet of you.😳
ps: yaar if u can could u pm me aswelll😳

Sure,I'll do that.
PJ⭐️
pj2012 thumbnail
CHAPTER SEVEN

Introduction

Nihaal still was being haunted by the thoughts of Prerna and Saksham holding their hands and saying they love eachother😡.The monster in him wanted to bash up Saksham the very moment😡,but his sane self controlled his violent self😆😆.He was searching for Prerna everywhere,and wondered what if Prerna loved Saksham and not him.He thought he should have told her about his feelings before,is he late!,has he lost her for ever,and then he's satisfy himself by thinking that No,she too loves me,i,ve seen it in her eyes.After a lot of searching in the library,music hall,classroom,and not even sparing the girls loo(he was so desperate😆😆),he finally finds her in the glass garden behind the gymnasium.

Scene 1: Gurukul
The Glass Garden😳

She was sitting on one of the flower shaped benches and was definitely crying😭😭.Nihaal felt guilt stricken.It was his fault.He came and sat beside her ,and said slowly to her,
"Prerna!!"
On hearing his sound she wipes her tears😭😭 and gets up to leave,but he holds her hand gently😳.
"Prerna,ruko...listen to me,i'm sorry i was late,but i want to tell u something...."
She forces her hand out of his grip and starts walking,but he comes and stands in front of her and looked really sorry😕.But,Prerna was in a very cross mood,as she was to play the lover of Saksham all thanks to Nihaal😕...
She leaves,and Nihaal stomps his feet and hits the bench with his fist.😡😡

Scene 2: Oberoi Mansion
Hall
Night time

Prerna is watching T.V. with her brother and sisters,and also surprisingly tonight her mother was also present,and she wasn't drunk.Prerna was happy for this,but then when she thought of Nihaal,she again became gloomy.Suddenly when she was thinking about all this her mum called her,
"Prerna,beta come here sit with me...😳"
Prerna was overwhelmed with joy,she ran to her and hugged her.After having a happy time together everyone went to their rooms.Puneet went to his room to sleep,as Sapna(Prerna's mum)told him she shall sleep with him,so that he doesn't feel scared and would feel comfy.Prerna was very happy to see her mum so changed.Puneet too was very happy.
"Goodnight di,aaj mein Mamma ke saat sounga...Yippee!!😃"
He kisses her little brother on his soft pink cheeks and says,"Good night!!,Goodnight Maa"

Scene 3:Prerna's room

She comes to her room and sits on the bed,thinking about what happened in the hall and also what happened in the glass garden...She went to Krishna😳 and started complaining to him about Nihaal,
"Ek toh late aata hai,aur phir kehta hain,baat karni hain,mein kyun sunoo uski baat...Jab usne meri baat nahi suni and came late...aur kaise Deepika ke saath chipak raha tha,during their scenes...nahi baat karoongi...shayad i was wrong,i anticipated that he loved me,even before he said anything to me...Krishna😳 you also don't talk to me..."and she gets up,and sees the teddy bear that Nihaal has given her during Friendship day.She looks at it and says,
"Tum kya dekh rahe ho,dekha nahi kaise tumhare friend ne mera dil dukhaya hain,I hate you...I hate you..."and she throws the teddy away,but on realising what she had done,she runs to it , picks it up,and hugs it.
"Bahut bure ho tum,but i can't even punish you,cuz it hurts me."
At that moment she hears the windchimes clinging in the balcony.She turns and to her surprise finds Nihaal standing there.She was so surprised that she could not utter a single word,but in another moment he was gone.She pushed her head and smiled to herself,"Ab toh sapno se baahar aakar bhi pareshaan karne lage ho..."she was speaking loudly,"Mein hi paagal thi jo,i couldn't control my heart and lost it to you for ever,even before he said to me..."Before she could finish,she was interrupted by a voice which said,
"I LOVE YOU!!😳😳"
It was Nihaal,but this time she wasn't surprised to see him.
"Oh!! ho!! it's you again...tumhari problem kya hai...why don't you leave me alone...JHOOTHA!!😕"
But this time the Nihaal's image didn't fade away,it was concrete and tangible.Nihaal again said with a heavenly kind of emotion in his eyes,
"Prerna I love you..."He kept gazing at her😳,but she still didn't believe her eyes and kept muttering to herself things like jhootha and tumse baat nahi karoongi kal when i come to college...,but suddenly he came clese to her and held her in his arms,and said,"Sssshhhh...listen to me...."Prerna was silenced and she lifted her hand slowly and touched his face,he was real and she was horrified to find that he was real and not her dream😲😲...
"OMG😲😕..what are you doing here??..My parents are at home....Why did you come here???OMG😲😲😲"
She sat on her bed and started panting nervously as she was very scared.
"Prerna,meri baat suno...I wanted to tell you something...and don't worry no one saw me,i came through the balcony..."
"Balcony😲!!" she exclaimed.
"Prerna,i couldn't resist myself..I had to tell you...that...😕"
"What?😕..I don't want to listen to anything...please go..if someone sees you here...then both of us will be in great trouble."
"Prerna...sshh...😳"She stops and looks at him and he holds her face with both his hands and looks into her eyes😳,
"Prerna,yeh jo tumhari aankhen hain ,yeh mujhe sonne nahi deti hain😳,aur yeh jo tumhare baal hain😳," he strokes her untied hair lying on her face😳 with his fingers and she trembles😳 and closes her eyes😳,"Yeh mere chehre par akar mujhe tumhara ehsaas karati hain..Prerna I LOVE YOU😳"

Prerna is speechless,her heart races fast,and she forgets for that moment that she is in her room,she feels like she is in some other world,away from everyone,where only they both are present...These were the words she was longing to hear all the time,and she felt like flying on the wings of love among stars and flowers and what not⭐️.
"Prerna,i love you...i tried to stop myself,my feelings,but i cannot...i really love you...and i realised this when you didn't talk to me the whole day,it felt like years,I can't live without you,and when you don't talk to me i feel soterrible,as if something is lost within me..."He then looked at her for an answer,but...
But,she was quiet,and didn't say anything,Nihaal realised he was wrong,but her eyes told him that he was right.He removed his hands from her face and her silence was killing him,like a dagger piercing his very heart and soul😭.He turnes and left her standing there like a lifeless statue.But, what he didn't knew was that she was stunned by his look,and whatever he said to her,she was lost .Her eyes only saw him,and her ears only heard those words,making her heart leap up and down.Finally,when he was about to go,she found her speech and called him,
"Nihaal😳!!" and ran towards him and hugged him from his back crying😭,
"I love you too...I love you so much!!!😳😳😳"

Scene 4: Same place
After some time...

"Nihaal you shouldn't have come here😳...dekho kitni chot lagi hain tumhe..."and she soothed his wounds by blowing on them and applied some ointment on them.He lifted her chin and kissed her on her forehead😳.
"Tumse mila toh mere sare dard mit gaye...😳"
And they both look into eachother's eyes😳...
"Prerna,now i must leave...bahut raat ho chuki hain...😳"
Prerna smiled and nodded😳,but she didn't wanted him to go😆.
They both walked to the balcony,holding eachothers hands😳,he then climbed over the railings,and Prerna was not leaving his hands,cuz she wanted him to get down safely😳.
"Nihaal be careful!!😳sambhal kar..."
"Prerna,you now go in,i'll go from here.."
Then she halfheartedly turns,but suddenly he stops her and asks her to come near him,she nervously goes near him.
"Apni aankhein band karo..."
"Annkhein band karoon...😳...alright.."she was confused.
She closes her eyes,Nihaal leans close to her over the railings.She could feel his presence,his warm breath,she quivered,he was about to kiss her,but then kisses her on her cheek instead😳.She opens her eyes and he was gone by then😳.

"Goodnight,goodnight!! Parting is such sweet sorrow,that i shall say goodnight till it be morrow."
                       ~Romeo to Juliet @ her balcony😳.

Edited by poohtarang - 15 years ago
..kashish.. thumbnail
me first..will come back and read!