• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
i dont know taht is it posted earlier or not
but sorry if posted further
I believe in god he is my biggest strength

Arjun Bijlain
Actor

ashi > Hi Arjun, miss you ..You were brilliant as Alekh! When do we see you now?
arjunb > as of now everything is still not finalized... probably I should do a serial in this coming month...rite now I m enjoying my holidays...

arti > Ha Arjun what are your hobbies?
arjunb > I like playing pool, snooker and on Sundays I go for swimming

rk23 > which is your favorite holiday destination?
arjunb > In India its Goa , abroad its Singapore

rk23 > which is your favorite scene from lrl?
arjunb > It was with Naina when we are talking how good friends we are...

rk23 > Which was d most toughest/difficult stunt u perform in lrl?
arjunb > There this stunt when I was saving Huda's mom . She was hanging from the cliff. I had to jump holding the rope and saving her... I got my back hurt badly and got bruised all over that was the toughest scene

rk23 > How does it feel to nominated in every award function 4 your role in lrl?
arjunb > It feels great... its a token of appreciation. I wish I would have won any one of them May be next time..

rk23 > Any similarity between u n aalekh?
arjunb > We both drink...ha ha ha

rk23 > wil u take up any reality show if offered?
arjunb > It depends on what kinds of reality show it is something interesting Why Not!!

ashi > You seemed to gel with all your co stars! Anyone in particular that you were friends with?
arjunb > I was friends with everybody....

rk23 > I loved watching Naina-Alekh scenes...how is Priyanka Bassi as a co-star n a friend?
arjunb > As a costars she is very hard working, very supportive, very talented and as a friend she is a darling , she is a sweet heart

rk23 > What's your style statement?
arjunb > Just being what u r comfortable with rather than overdone things... I prefer wearing a simple jeans and t-shirt it is the way u carry your self...

ria > Hi arjun please share your experience working with Rajeev Khandelwal ???
arjunb > He is quite a senior actor and the whole experience was quite helpful we have learnt a lot... a very sweet person he is . I wish him all the best for his movie ...

ashi > Which other character in Lrl, other than Alekh would you have loved to portray?
arjunb > Rajveer..

asasa > One thing you never leave home without
arjunb > Praying.. I believe in god he is my biggest strength

ria > what kind of role would you like to play now...after playing a tough cadet in LRL?
arjunb > I would love to do something romantic, sweet or play a negative character something which is different..

asasa > Who is your inspiration in reel life?
arjunb > SRK

asasa > You dream role which you would like to play and with whom as you partner?
arjunb > My Dream role would be SRk from Chalte Chalte partner should be Ayesha Takia ... Rani would be too older for me

jam > Are you planning to try even in Bollywood
arjunb > Not as yet but I would love too.

shaheem > Arjun had this job ever frustrated u in some time of your career?
arjunb > Its not frustrating but it is sometimes very monotonous ... its very stressful shooting for long hrs can bore anyone.. So one need to have a break

asasa > Tell us about the stress buster that always works for you?
arjunb > Good Music.. It should be very light ...soul soothing

asasa > If not an actor than ....
arjunb > I would have being a businessman

Sign off Message> I m very sorry for delaying my projects I'll be on screen soon. I miss u all a lot. Keep loving me and supporting me. Love Arjun