hrhr

hrhr

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i dont know taht is it posted earlier or not
but sorry if posted further
I believe in god he is my biggest strength

Arjun Bijlain
Actor

ashi > Hi Arjun, miss you ..You were brilliant as Alekh! When do we see you now?
arjunb > as of now everything is still not finalized... probably I should do a serial in this coming month...rite now I m enjoying my holidays...

arti > Ha Arjun what are your hobbies?
arjunb > I like playing pool, snooker and on Sundays I go for swimming

rk23 > which is your favorite holiday destination?
arjunb > In India its Goa , abroad its Singapore

rk23 > which is your favorite scene from lrl?
arjunb > It was with Naina when we are talking how good friends we are...

rk23 > Which was d most toughest/difficult stunt u perform in lrl?
arjunb > There this stunt when I was saving Huda's mom . She was hanging from the cliff. I had to jump holding the rope and saving her... I got my back hurt badly and got bruised all over that was the toughest scene

rk23 > How does it feel to nominated in every award function 4 your role in lrl?
arjunb > It feels great... its a token of appreciation. I wish I would have won any one of them May be next time..

rk23 > Any similarity between u n aalekh?
arjunb > We both drink...ha ha ha

rk23 > wil u take up any reality show if offered?
arjunb > It depends on what kinds of reality show it is something interesting Why Not!!

ashi > You seemed to gel with all your co stars! Anyone in particular that you were friends with?
arjunb > I was friends with everybody....

rk23 > I loved watching Naina-Alekh scenes...how is Priyanka Bassi as a co-star n a friend?
arjunb > As a costars she is very hard working, very supportive, very talented and as a friend she is a darling , she is a sweet heart

rk23 > What's your style statement?
arjunb > Just being what u r comfortable with rather than overdone things... I prefer wearing a simple jeans and t-shirt it is the way u carry your self...

ria > Hi arjun please share your experience working with Rajeev Khandelwal ???
arjunb > He is quite a senior actor and the whole experience was quite helpful we have learnt a lot... a very sweet person he is . I wish him all the best for his movie ...

ashi > Which other character in Lrl, other than Alekh would you have loved to portray?
arjunb > Rajveer..

asasa > One thing you never leave home without
arjunb > Praying.. I believe in god he is my biggest strength

ria > what kind of role would you like to play now...after playing a tough cadet in LRL?
arjunb > I would love to do something romantic, sweet or play a negative character something which is different..

asasa > Who is your inspiration in reel life?
arjunb > SRK

asasa > You dream role which you would like to play and with whom as you partner?
arjunb > My Dream role would be SRk from Chalte Chalte partner should be Ayesha Takia ... Rani would be too older for me

jam > Are you planning to try even in Bollywood
arjunb > Not as yet but I would love too.

shaheem > Arjun had this job ever frustrated u in some time of your career?
arjunb > Its not frustrating but it is sometimes very monotonous ... its very stressful shooting for long hrs can bore anyone.. So one need to have a break

asasa > Tell us about the stress buster that always works for you?
arjunb > Good Music.. It should be very light ...soul soothing

asasa > If not an actor than ....
arjunb > I would have being a businessman

Sign off Message> I m very sorry for delaying my projects I'll be on screen soon. I miss u all a lot. Keep loving me and supporting me. Love Arjun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameera_SaJan-Preeti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "article on arjun" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top