Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Umm..an attempt 2 rite a fic..lol!! its supposed to be abt AR..
bt I hve tis thin..wen I start talking..a 3 hour movie turns out 2 become 3 day long discussion..hahah!!
Its goin to be in bits and pieces..of random things'aahh juss tke a look!! Lol.
And if u find it funny..or weird..even a tiny bit..temme!!d point mde..tis 1z for tp reading..totally cuz of all of ya who liked ma lil poem from our 'N' girls encounter !!:D

'Buzz!!Buzz!!' the messenger kept ringing..she looked up staring at the screen for a couple seconds..her brows arched up..
..Hmm...'she thought'....whos that now..hez on my friends list'I should know him....
Riddhima luved text messaging, IMing and chatting online'it was her favorite past time'her list touched 149 and still countin..chirpy bird she was'luved to talk..listen'and talk sum more!!

'hi ridz..its me!!'
....lol..'me'..rite I am me too!! Duh!!.. she thought'....
"heya!wass..up!!umm if u know me..u know I own a memory of a gold fish...whats your name again?' she typed'
seconds ticked away..tick!tick!..her eyes glued to the screen..waitin anxiously..for 'me' to reply..even the screen name struck no ringers in her head'
.....'daffy_duck' whats with the name..seems like hes a cartoon freak or he mite have recently visited d disney land..fun place..hmm..i have the pictures somewhere..maybe I should sort them out..i have to send them to khyati..shes gonna kill me one one of these days'.....

'Buzzzzz!!' the sound of the messenger brought her back to the reality'
that was her..one wud never know what shed be thinking..ever...even those closest 2 her had trouble making sense of her thoughts..let aside the non-likers!! most disliked that about her....she always managed to pause the happenings..and draw everyones attention'shed mask a  charming poker face..smiling all the time..but really fishing stories in her head'

'its dhananjay..armaans friend..we met four years back..you'd come with yur friend to meet armaan ..!!been long..how are you doing?..are you still in town?..we should meet up..'
....dhananjay??thats like my home address'did his parents live in my neighbourhood when he was born!ha! and armaan'whoevers that'think ridz..wake up from your scattered thoughts and think..for once..........
.....armaan? armaan??? armaan!!! aahh..i know him..she recalled..i met him..as DJ mentioned.. FOUR years bck..at the umm..bus stop..maybe'ohh miniz boyfriend..yaahhh!!was it not him who called her that..lol...i still remember the way she blushed..aww!!I should call her sumtime..we need to catch up........
......but why does he want to me though? I mean he decides to keep a low profile for all this while..and now wants to meet me..umm what for? Weirdo!!whats the catch?..theres something going on..there has to be  a key reason for him to message me..he even sounds desperate..so to say!'.....

that was another side of her..she formed opinions about one and all..all she needed was one luk..like him or hate him..it was ridiculous how she made friends..in a jiffy..she had that in her..such a sparky head..but totally outgoing..she truly was a people person'

'sure DJ..lets get together for coffee or something..umm tomm..ask armaan to stop by too..if he ain't too busy with his stuff..is he done with college..i'll buzz mini..been long that I met her myself..shes changed school you know'' she replied back..

'ohh'so I take it..you aren't aware of the facts'shes not seeing armaan no more..they broke up'last last year..her parents found out'and you know armaan..he holds a bad reputation..a flirt by choice and all that..so I dunno if she'll come..'
.....what??? they broke up??? why?? when did that happen'?? Is she okay'mini..that poor thing..she liked so much..she never even told me.....
a shiver of disappointment and hurt rushed through her..she was best friends with mini'back in those days..that the whole school changing and all..they never got the time or the occasion to meet up..

'buzz!!' again'
ridz now agitated..messsaged 'stop buzzing can u..am rite here..am trying make sense of it all..give me a moment could you..' she let her emotions darken him..
'plzz'' she replied again..
yet another side to her..usually calm and sensible..but it was easy to get her mad..emotional fool..her frds called her..moody to the utmost..would be fuming a minute and the next would crack one up with her silliness..

'I understand ridz..armaans in a mess since the day it occured..i have tried everyway possible to cheer him up..but he doesn't want move on'' ''actually thats the primary reason for my messing you..i can't see him like this..hes usually pretty calm..but there are times hes in a fix..i would do anything to get back his jolly self.. I miss my friend..its like I've lost him somewhere''
......aww!! thats so sad'poor thing..i know what mental state he must be going through..but then..why me..what can I do? I dont even talk to mini much these days..she never told me aboutt them..i can't possibly go and talk to her about this..she'll get her antennas high and would know I'd been talking to DJ or armaan..!! rids was confused and lost..out of her mind'
ohh well..maybe one meeting wouldn't do much harm..ill give her a call and will make plans with her..ill throw in a casual question about armaan..yahh! that should work..i might be able to get some facts from her..wonder how her parents found out.....
feelin guilty for not being there for her friend when in need..she messaged DJ..

'okay!I'll talk to him..if you think it'll help..i shall meet mini too later..so when do u wanna meet..i can do coffee tomm at 5..can you make it to JJs..'
quick came the reply.. 'tomm works fine..i have a meeting at 3 so I might show up late..but ill tell armaan to make it on time..thx a ton for doing this ridz..it means a lot to armaan and me..he needs a reality check..maybe your push would do it..fingers crossed..'

DJz reply made rids smile'
.....the guy himself was so worked out coz of the two lovers'I hope am really able to help..hey!!wat does armaan look like..i was busy blushing..myself when I met him last'the idea of meeting a college dude while I was only 14..would naturally make me go bonkers..wonder how he'd react seeing me now..would he be surprised..i bet he doesn't remember my face...he never had eyes for anyone but HIS mini then..& now'studs like him have girls drooling over them everywhere they go..its unlikely for him to have still reserved an image of me in his mind'calling themselves big shot dudes..they are nothing but loosers with high egos..but then mini liked him..maybe hes different'maybe he really is as his name implies..a beautiful desire..desire to like and be loved ..

RIDZ!!..wat the hell are you thinking about..give yourself a break'you are THINKING about armaan..don't get carried away dreamer..you are meeting him to get things straight between him and mini..not put forth relations between yourself and him........

'hey ridz..u there?' DJz message disturbed her chain of thoughts'yet again..
.....why does he keep doing that..this guy has no patience..but the interruption was highly required......

'yup rite here..sorry! I was thinking about mini and armaan..its funny in a way..after years suddenly you message me and tell me about them..and I don't even have a clear picture of him'trying to put pieces together..btw..does he remember me? Was it your idea to message me..or his? But it had to be me that youd message rite? She never introduced any of her other friends to armaan'I koe..when she asked me I'd meet him..she was nervous..thought maybe id shout at her..for not telling me about him earlier..or freak out..knowing hes 5 years older than us..studying engineering'but I surprised us both by agreeing to meet him..she flashed me her widest smile and even hugged me!!' the same smile plastered ridz face just thinking about the day..

DJ on the other hand was balled over by rids readiness to share the minute details with him..maybe hell have a chance with rids..he thought..

'are you always like this?' he asked..
ridz scrunched her nose..and her brows touched..
...like this? Like how? She thought...
'yes..most of the time..but am not sure what you mean by this DJ' she replied..still confused..
'hahah! I meant do you always talk so much? And is that a birth defect..mixing sentences..you must know you jump through words..often skipping the point of sticking to one..'
...oh no he didn't'.that creep DJ..who is he to mock me so..he doesn't even know me..wait till I meet you Mr'.m gonna make you eat your own words ..that big mouth.....
her name calling'a sample of words'consistent in between her thoughts..
'you better keep your mouth in control of yourself DJ..do I need to remind you..that I AM doing YOU a favour by meeting armaan'hez not gonna be much happy with you..if I cancel on u..' ' Its rather a unique attribute..not all are capable of possessing it..i understand your hint of jealousy..but  am sure you have some of your own to boast about'..maybe!' she retorted smugly..

'allrite madame..i give up..you win!! I'll take your leave..and shall see you tomm..at JJz'thanks again..for whatever you are doing for my friend..i'll remember to thank the stars later for the day that mini tagged you along to meet armaan..and me!!' saying so he signed off..
....hez a nice guy..maybe I was a bit rude to him..he was just teasing me..m so silly at times..no all the time'okay not all but most..yes..definitely..I'll apologise tomorrow..lets see how things go.......

ridz got back to her doings..she was in her senior year in high school..graduating next spring'her plans were certain. she'd already applied and got accepted to a number of colleges in the states'away from home..family and friends..soon she was going to set foot in the world shed never been part of before..but the same world which would help her bring about her dreams to reality'..someday..

while rids drifted away in her books and thoughts..there was a new world forming'just around her...oblivious to the fact..which would change her life for the better or bad'

okay!! soooo dt was tht..it took me forever to edit it...cuz i hve a habit of abbrevz of everythin..lol!!
umm....its random as i said..hope i didnt bore u..no intentions...!!
thx u guys..u koe who!!

Edited by missypatel - 27 October 2008 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

me_lovelygul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lifes path..Unknown!! Part 3 Pg 5" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
reserved

*edit*

alright....u gona kill me for this but il risk it anywaz...comparisns.....this story got a true base haha...aint it???Winkwell close atleast....i just seem to connect to something u told me...i may be wrong, but i think not...crazy me today um demented at like not even 1am...darn it....thats ur story...

i love the ridz sketch of course, n even if u had to edit tons i bet it dint take u much to actually think watb she gona speak next, she talks like u n me haha....nij...um loving his already, n um so glad i can pester u for updates now, when u pester me, or even if u dont lolzzzz....

loved it totally....armidz meeting...u know i have 3 fair ideas ...options i mean...of wat u may make hapopen...i wana see if i guessed right....so update soon :)

n yeh...for the pioneer appearence as a budding writer...cheers, luck, love....n a huge round of applause hun...Clap

Edited by spln - 24 October 2008 at 10:46pm

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Great start Nijal!

I like how you depicted Ridz as a technology freak with her IMing, Chatting online, Texting...I could so relate to her character in that sense..LOL...

WOW--5 year diffrence b/w A and R...Hmmm, but then again, Love has no boundaries..lol...

Hmm...DJ seems like a caring friend! Aww, Riddhima is a sweetheart--she agreed to meet Armaan and help him move on in life...

Fantastic part! Thanks for the PM Nij!

Love
Anita

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
reserved

why do i think this is gonna be u?

edited*

haha so it is u lolz
loved it
ok what were u waiting for all this time
i so like the ridz in here,she's crazy
and now me looking forward to the next part

i liked the style of writing too
new and refreshing with all the tect messaging and IMing
i like the way Ridz thinks,she 's funny
now u better be giving us regular updates
wanna know more to this story

as for now
good stuffClap keep it coming

Edited by hinanaziri - 24 October 2008 at 11:28pm

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

reserved

*edit*

alright....u gona kill me for this but il risk it anywaz...comparisns.....this story got a true base haha...aint it???Winkwell close atleast....i just seem to connect to something u told me...i may be wrong, but i think not...crazy me today um demented at like not even 1am...darn it....thats ur story...

i love the ridz sketch of course, n even if u had to edit tons i bet it dint take u much to actually think watb she gona speak next, she talks like u n me haha....nij...um loving his already, n um so glad i can pester u for updates now, when u pester me, or even if u dont lolzzzz....

loved it totally....armidz meeting...u know i have 3 fair ideas ...options i mean...of wat u may make hapopen...i wana see if i guessed right....so update soon :)

n yeh...for the pioneer appearence as a budding writer...cheers, luck, love....n a huge round of applause hun...Clap

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh jauhar!!! m gonna bash u nxt time we meet...pakka sey!!!
i knew ud ctch it..i was hopin against..ovb!!
yehh tis a true incident..atleast parts of it..!!lol i think i did tell u abt it..mybe..1 of those crazy vry 1st encounters...tis 1 was!! Wink
ur rite again..lol!! wen i sat dwn to rite it..i knew i was gonna narrate d incident bt no clue abt d content..it juss happened...d rite flow..!!
it was kinda odd..cuz in a way i waz tryin to fit in ridz...bt shez not..like u koe!! eehe! ridz took time 2 become her!! lol!! bt yes...as i read through d bits...i knew she was likes...u n me!!at sum point ters more of u than me..blah!
its predictable...to an extent..and juss lke everythin else ..ull get dt rite too!! bt ten nxt update..m gonna hvta think..cuz!!! lets leave it to tht!!

thx nj like i mean it wala..i of those bad traits abt me..i bug ppl 2 hit ter last nerves..those of tem who i..really like!! ur toleratin me...juss fine!! hearty thanks naseem!! Tongue

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Great start Nijal!

I like how you depicted Ridz as a technology freak with her IMing, Chatting online, Texting...I could so relate to her character in that sense..LOL...

WOW--5 year diffrence b/w A and R...Hmmm, but then again, Love has no boundaries..lol...

Hmm...DJ seems like a caring friend! Aww, Riddhima is a sweetheart--she agreed to meet Armaan and help him move on in life...

Fantastic part! Thanks for the PM Nij!

Love
Anita

glad u liked it anita!!! really!!
tech freak for sum reason dtz NJ out hre..and u too!! eheh

5 years...yahh!! it ws needed in a way..parts of it..i feel r left untouched..mite add more to tem..!!
AR mite not be lovers in tis 1 anita..but u never koe!! lol!!

I luv R..more than A in tis 1..for obvious reasons!! Wink

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
awesome FF
do cont soon
haha AR have a 5 year age gap
wonder how theyll get together

love
tanu

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

reserved

why do i think this is gonna be u?

edited*

haha so it is u lolz
loved it
ok what were u waiting for all this time
i so like the ridz in here,she's crazy
and now me looking forward to the next part

i liked the style of writing too
new and refreshing with all the tect messaging and IMing
i like the way Ridz thinks,she 's funny
now u better be giving us regular updates
wanna know more to this story

as for now
good stuffClap keep it coming

haha!! it so is me!! rite!!
ive said it bfr n i say it yet again..ritin is not ma thing..my frds hve bad experiences abt askin me abt movies..i wud really pin point every detail!!lol!!

but yayyy for likin it!! thx 4 readin it!! Wink

i luv ridz too...shez crazily amazing!!!Big smile

dnt count on it..tis was juss a result of u'llz constant praising..i swear!! i said it..its totally time pass..random shit!! lol!!

but but but ...happy u liked it!!! u give me d vibes ur psychic..juss lke nj!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top