India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Parmeet Sethi in Astitva...

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Parmeet Sethi in Astitva...Parmeet Sethi in Astitva...Parmeet Sethi in Astitva...
Parmeet Sethi will make an entry in Ajai Sinha's Astitva.. as Dr Bryan in the next couple of weeks. Dr Manas' (Harsh Chhaya)) involvement with the lawyer Riya Sen (Tisca Chopra), leads to a split between him and Dr Simran (Niki Aneja). As a result Dr Simran has to look for another doctor in her hospital and that's how paediatrist Dr Bryan enters the scene. Says Ajai Sinha, "As the goings-on in the daily soap had become very intense, I thought of bringing in a lively character who spreads cheer. Parmeet Sethi will be playing a jolly good doctor, who knows everything including cooking."

When contacted, Parmeet Sethi said that he had been offered the role but talks were still on. "It is an interesting character but they will have to meet my conditions first. If it is agreeable to the channel and the director I will be doing the serial." Sethi has watched Astitva... off and on and thinks that it is one of the best serials on air. "The fact that it has withstood the barrage of saas bahu soaps and even Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin proves that it is very good," he offers. Talking about Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Sethi says that he is still very much a part of the serial which was following the Jassi-Armaan-Purab love triangle so far.

With Purab out of the scene, the serial, according to Sethi, will soon return to its original storyline where he will once again have a prominent role to play.

Source: tvguideindia.com

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top