Fan Fictions

It Ain't My Fault!(RN/AR) pg 17...Not Again...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone.....

I had this idea abt an ff and i thought of posting it here....

well it is a cross between two couples and i hope u all like it....let me tell u guys this is a complete funfilled fic and so no rona dhona at all....masti masti all the way.....

I 've chose this pairing coz i thought they suit my story well...do tell me ur opinion and i shall proceed...i am expecting the same support and love from u all as i got for my previous ff's

Mission kidnap-pg 3

Swades calls- pg 6

The Saazish- pg 7

Golmaal Begins-pg 11

Double Trouble-pg 14

Not Again- pg 17

until then take care....
sofiEmbarrassed

Edited by mystified - 03 February 2009 at 7:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It Ain't My Fault!(RN/AR) pg 17...Not Again..." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
well here is the intro of all my characters....

Cadet Rajveer singh shekawat (the ideal hero)

A sincere soldier who aspires to serve the nation with his soul and body...no fun is in his agenda...a complete work a holic...has two best friends, his roomie Cadet navin singh ahluwalia and his cousin Armaan juneja....while girls drool over him he prefers to stay focused towards his profession....he hates it when girls fall for him by his looks...he is the son of the multimillionaire raghuveer singh shekawat and the only heir to shekawat industries....

Cadet Navin singh Ahluwalia (the nautanki)

A sincere soldier who could do anything for the country(oh boy who am I kidding) he sure loves his country but is not the senti types....but he will lay down his life for his friends without any hesitation....often gets into trouble and escapes only due to his best buddy rajveer....he is the son of the most influential politician....loves his sister but also in the mean time likes to make her life hell with his pranks...all in all the complete nautanki...

Dr. Armaan juneja (the comedian cum hero)

Well not actually a doctor, but a doctor in the making....he is rajveer's cousin and they both share a strong bond...though they r completely different, they share a great chemistry....no one can believe that he is from a serious profession....while he is completely serious when it comes to his career, he does not mind to take a chill pill sometimes.....casts a charm with his good looks on all the girls and completely enjoys their attention....he knows navin due to rajveer....

Ridhdhima Gupta (the adharsh heroine)

Strictly follows her principles and enjoys life in her own simple way....loves her family a lot and cannot live without them....detests guys who r flirts and is a complete feminist....will not stand injustice and is not afraid to voice her opinions.....she is currently in London doing her studies.....plans to visit her granny who is in India soon....

Last but not the least

Naina singh ahluwalia (the jansi ki rani)

Well she is known as jansi ki rani by all those who know her....she is a  classical dancer and often tours around the world to conduct stage shows...she loves to travel and loves life when it is adventurous.....hates it when navin plays pranks on her but has the same crooked mind as her brother.....her policy in life is 'tit for tat'....pampered by her father she is the princess in her house.....she is daddy's lil princess much to the annoyance of navin....

Well what happens when these 5 people come together...

What happens when things don't go according to plan all the time....

What happens when ideals clash and u cannot stand the sight of  one another yet will have to be together...

What happens when people fall in love with complete opposites.....

To know more keep on reading 'it Ain't My Fault'   

Edited by mystified - 04 January 2009 at 4:29pm

watch rajeev

watch rajeev

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
yaar ye bhi koi poochne waali baaat hai ki fic shuru karoon ya nhn????????cum on yaar ud it sooon....i m sure it'll be completely diff and rocking....but yes plzzzzzzzzz dont think to make it a short fic coz we want a long one.....this is request cum order...hahahahha....plz plz plz....make it a long one....coz dere r very less fics like dis so pplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....and yes plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me ur name

prerna1

IF-Sizzlerz

prerna1

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
hey this fic sounds really interesting
plz update it soon

fanatic 21

Goldie

fanatic 21

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged
kamaal ka title n interesting start ..........

luved ur style to intro charachters.......

aur all d way funloving will make it awesome.....

waitin to start...

updt soon

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hey i am lookin forword to readin ur ff and i am so glad u didnt make naina shy and depressed and i like ridzzy's charater                                       StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 24 October 2008 at 9:09am

saridena

Goldie

saridena

Posted: 24 October 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hi
amazing idea yaar
nice intro of the character
looking forward for RN and AR mix
update soooooooooon
can u pm me
luv soumya