Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkbang2000 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wanted to slap her when her screaming kind of reached the peak.
kkumgul thumbnail
yes guys, ho man she is really really irritating. I hope she will go this friday for the sake of god and heaven...
Jay718718 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really really annoyin screamin... Rani can sue her fo dis
minxx thumbnail
you bet , she is so damn irritating plus i thing shes a psycho , and her psycho self is coming out. but its not just the screeching , she is irritating al the time , whenever 2 people are talking she will start her own diana puraan main to yeh main to woh mujhe aisa aacha lagta hai mujhe waisa acha lagta hai , main aisa nahi karte me me me me me em em emem me me m e  damn irritating female . im sure she will be thrown out 🤢
soni_a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can't stand her either, hopefully she will go next week. 😒
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hated Black anyway so it doesnt really matter 😆
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i hope diana wins big boss
wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya1229

ya rani mukherjee screams in the movie but it is to feel her pain....when diana screams it pain my ears and brain...she screams just too much and it is soooo annoying when she keeps doing it all the time....makes me want to slap her..i don't dislike her...but i don't like it when she screams all the time sooo loud!!!

vry true ,when she starts screamin she stands on my nervous😡 😡,i just feel lyk slapin her😡,i mute the chennel when she starts screamin ,i wonder hw ashu would hav beared the pain when this madam was screamin on top of her voice😲😭🤢

tall_tamanna thumbnail
Diana's screaming is too much..She is actually irritating the viewers of the programe also.I wonder how the housemates stand this.
coolash09 thumbnail

yeah rani is doing over-acting .........too much