Fan Fictions

Ahista Ahista|STOPPED WRITING-see PG 35| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 37

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rash2cool

Shona.u n ur brilliat FF's ... Star
Aww Hug
I enjoy reading alllTongue that puts a huge smile on my face
I couldn't comment on prev two FF's sry for that..... ConfusedTongueCry its realli ok...as long as u read it...
i started with ur first FF when u had already reached half of ur second FF....Ouch

now this time i m alble to catch up with ur FF in time.....Tongue thats gr8

Loved d introduction part... Clap i was so proud i actually wrote charecter sketches...coz with my first FF i didnt write the charecter sketchs til i had almost finished the FF...i was so lazyLOL
sounds different than prev two's..Big smile yup thats wat i was trying to do...make it a lil different
both are bro's finally n also rajkumari's also sis...WinkLOL yh...i cudnt be bothered with have so many parents so made them biological bros...n the rajkumari r sis but complete opposite
n entry of new sis of DV .. good. some thing different...Embarrassed yup i thought it wud be cool...n a lil different
My veer is as usual natkhat n his opp..too..LOL LOL lol yup he is always natkhat no matter wich FF he's inLOL
and dharam savni are also adorable... Embarrassed in my first FF,Vishvaas i want sanvi n dharam togetehr but then i didnt do that...so it happened here...they are adorableEmbarrassed

plzz update soon.. yh will try n update again today
loved it..muahhhhh Hugim realli happy to hear that...thx Rash for reading n commentsHugHugHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahista Ahista|STOPPED WRITING-see PG 35| (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bunny007

IF-Dazzler

bunny007

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
mind blowing hope they meet soon...

esha

-Vinisha-

IF-Dazzler

-Vinisha-

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Hey thats not dun...Shocked...The name wz decided by both of us n Not me..!!! Confused

Shona gr8 Starting...Clap...! Glad to find Mugdha again in a Bubbly princess role...wow...Embarrassed
Sanvi's Introduction very well described...Clap
Lolz Vanshika's dialogue..

Vanshika: is mein itna sharmane wali kaunsi baat hai...sab jante hai Rajkumar Dharam batsurat hai

ROFL
She'z so gud !!! LOL She wanna say wateva is goin in her Mind, lively n sweet  !!!
O'o Maharaj Dharam n Sanvi both excited to meet each other...Itz their first meeting kya..??? Wink

Vanshika is same like VEER, naughty !! Maa ki obedient beti saying the truth ! LOL

WoO VEER loves sleeping too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Lolz Dharam will relli find it difficult to wake him up...LOL

Ohh Man !!! VEER iz so funny....ROFL....'' tum ek ladki se shaadi kaise kar sakte ho?'' ROFL
Lolz VEER seems experienced even widout meeting...LOLLOLLOL

He'z cho Naughty...'' Ganpati Visarjan ya bhabhi k darshan'' ROFL After all ganpati visarjan toh ek bahana hai..WinkLOL

Wah waH !! Clap Cushion fight...LOLEmbarrassed

Greatt Update Shona....Liked da Character sketch of the Characters in the scene itself, by their behavior, dialogues !

Continue Writing...Hug

RT_vinisha....!Hug
living for...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HeartRAJATHeartforeverDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinisha_RAJAT

Hey thats not dun...Shocked...The name wz decided by both of us n Not me..!!! Confusedu suggested it n i agreed to it

Shona gr8 Starting...Clap...! Glad to find Mugdha again in a Bubbly princess role...wow...Embarrassedyup miss the sanyogita avtar so decided to go ahead with a simailar charecter here
Sanvi's Introduction very well described...Clapglad u liked
Lolz Vanshika's dialogue..

Vanshika: is mein itna sharmane wali kaunsi baat hai...sab jante hai Rajkumar Dharam batsurat hai

ROFL
She'z so gud !!! LOL She wanna say wateva is goin in her Mind, lively n sweet  !!!yh she is...she says it straight away  n is a lil funny
O'o Maharaj Dharam n Sanvi both excited to meet each other...Itz their first meeting kya..??? Winkyay they havent met before coz dharam has been at a gurukul since young age and after he came back his wedding was arranged...they are really excited to meet one another

Vanshika is same like VEER, naughty !! Maa ki obedient beti saying the truth ! LOLyup she is very much like Veer

WoO VEER loves sleeping too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Lolz Dharam will relli find it difficult to wake him up...LOLthis is the common thing between my previous FFs n this one...veer loves to sleepLOL

Ohh Man !!! VEER iz so funny....ROFL....'' tum ek ladki se shaadi kaise kar sakte ho?'' ROFL
Lolz VEER seems experienced even widout meeting...LOLLOLLOLVeer is funny here...its as though Dharam is doing something wich is not ordinary....Veer has this typical image in mind where  all princesses are tantrum throwers and very fussy and shy

He'z cho Naughty...'' Ganpati Visarjan ya bhabhi k darshan'' ROFL After all ganpati visarjan toh ek bahana hai..WinkLOLyes from the whole part i liked this dialogue alot coz its naughty n true...dharam was onli going along so that he cud meet sanviEmbarrassed

Wah waH !! Clap Cushion fight...LOLEmbarrassed

Greatt Update Shona....Liked da Character sketch of the Characters in the scene itself, by their behavior, dialogues ! im glad u liked it Vini HugHugHug

Continue Writing...Hug

RT_vinisha....!Hug

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiri

mind blowing hope they meet soon...

esha

Thx esha
their meeting will be good hopefully

-Vinisha-

IF-Dazzler

-Vinisha-

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Hmmmm...Ermm...Vanshika iznt  happy wid Dharam n Sanv's Relationship....k ! It means she duznt belev in love still ...D'oh...aha can predict a lot more seeing this...LOL...It wud b interesting to read when Vanshika will fall in love...Embarrassed

wO great dialogue by M prateeksha...Clap
Ohhh Vanshika seems a bit stubborn bt is Gud enuf, bt agreed-she's right at her place...EmbarrassedTongue She duznt know whats love so thinks all that is stupidity ! WinkBig smile

Got it !!! Siya is seedhi saadi, obedient and Mature enuf for her age while Vanshika is totally opposite....She relli loves her sis iznt it...Big smile
Relli liked Vanshika's Character Approve It seems real, Different and Seems Quite Similar Wink

Lolz VEER n Deepti...LOL...So Cute !!! Embarrassed VEER has a Great Chemistry wid his Sis....wud look forward for more VD scene...Big smile

Lolz Knew it....LOLLOLLOL...Y VEER liked doing aarti so Much...LOL as at the end he can get loadz of Prasad...ROFL WoO VEER too loves eating Muaahhh...!!! EmbarrassedROFL

Dharam: pitahji veer ko pyar ho jaye usse pehli toh kayamath ah jayegi

Lolz...ROFL So true desperately waiting for that moment....Day Dreaming
WoO Vanshika will laugh much more when she'll meet VEER...aww d two sisterz love each other sO much...Embarrassed

RT_vinisha....!Hug

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinisha_RAJAT

Hmmmm...Ermm...Vanshika iznt  happy wid Dharam n Sanv's Relationship....k ! It means she duznt belev in love still ...D'oh...aha can predict a lot more seeing this...LOL...It wud b interesting to read when Vanshika will fall in love...EmbarrassedVanshikha doesnt believe in love after marriage...she wants the prince charming type of love before marriage...but thing is she hasnt found anyone like that...also she doesnt want Sanvi to marry someone who she doesnt love therefore diagrees....yh will definately be interesting to see her in love

wO great dialogue by M prateeksha...Clap prateeksha is a fantastic mother just like niviriti
Ohhh Vanshika seems a bit stubborn bt is Gud enuf, bt agreed-she's right at her place...EmbarrassedTongue She duznt know whats love so thinks all that is stupidity ! WinkBig smileshe has a different view compared to her sister and mother

Got it !!! Siya is seedhi saadi, obedient and Mature enuf for her age while Vanshika is totally opposite....She relli loves her sis iznt it...Big smileyup correct
Relli liked Vanshika's Character Approve It seems real, Different and Seems Quite Similar Winkshes a bit of sanyogita n vishva mixed

Lolz VEER n Deepti...LOL...So Cute !!! Embarrassed VEER has a Great Chemistry wid his Sis....wud look forward for more VD scene...Big smileyh i liked teh veer n deepti part...reminds me of prithvi n pritha ....yup will include more VD scenes

Lolz Knew it....LOLLOLLOL...Y VEER liked doing aarti so Much...LOL as at the end he can get loadz of Prasad...ROFL WoO VEER too loves eating Muaahhh...!!! EmbarrassedROFLyup veer loves prashad alot n therefore loves arti...veer enjoys his food

Dharam: pitahji veer ko pyar ho jaye usse pehli toh kayamath ah jayegi

Lolz...ROFL So true desperately waiting for that moment....Day Dreaming its true...veer doesnt like anythig abt love or marriage n doesnt want a princess in his life
WoO Vanshika will laugh much more when she'll meet VEER...aww d two sisterz love each other sO much...Embarrassedthe two sisters realli look out for one another n love each other very much

RT_vinisha....!Hug

CutieA

CutieA

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
heyyy Shona...im vea so glad u made anotha FF! u simply have a veri special talent that u show share wid the rest of us! its onli fair dnt u think hehe....i love ur AA...its soooo shweet! i cnt wait for ur nxt part! cheers huni! xxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top