Fan Fictions

Ahista Ahista|STOPPED WRITING-see PG 35| (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 37

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

Originally posted by **Shona**

Originally posted by Girl_2007

LOLLOLLOL... random stuff widout planning?? lolz thats what happens wid my FFs mostly...i just make up a sort of interesting precap n then wen i next update...i sit at the desk for ages trying to fit the precap in somewhere...thats where the story stops making sense...
i jus made the talwarbaazi precap up...n then the whole scene up...with random n rubbish dialoguesLOL 
uhm, Shona dear, reserving this post.. Smile okSmile
then don't write precape tumhe jaise suzta hai waise likho we will wait for next updateBig smile

veryone used to ask for a precap so i used to add one...
mayb thats what i shud hav done
sorry dear...im not writing the FF anymore so there wont be another update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahista Ahista|STOPPED WRITING-see PG 35| (Page 36)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bunny007

IF-Dazzler

bunny007

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
oh dear very sad news loved ur ff shona it was gr8.

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiriforRajat

oh dear very sad news loved ur ff shona it was gr8.

thanks esha for being a regualar reader n for liking my FF

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:12am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL... random stuff widout planning?? lolz thats what happens wid my FFs mostly...i just make up a sort of interesting precap n then wen i next update...i sit at the desk for ages trying to fit the precap in somewhere...thats where the story stops making sense...
i jus made the talwarbaazi precap up...n then the whole scene up...with random n rubbish dialoguesLOL 

uhm dear, sorry for my late reply... sorry... actually i think i dont have much to say... i can more or less understand ur feelings, besides of being busy wid studies, life and every thing....
i must say, u are one of the most insistent and patient writer Clap and... wow, taking things easily, its a unique virtue indeed Big smile... i dont know the exact reason of ending wid the fic, u said, it was not going to be as vishvas... matlab ki you were going to think about the story line, etc more seriously... but at times, that can be wat makes the writer give up... Ouch
i know this is a stupid question... but will u write another fresh fanfic? Embarrassed excuse me my senseles... but i like the way u do things, the way u write i mean. Tongue 
about the last episode... frankly, it didnt seem like a ending epiode.. Confused wat happened? i mean, u want to end wid this as soon as possible, ( i think), but.. werent possible a few more episodes ... filled wid fun, romance... and light-hearted scenes? Embarrassed wich wud have make u enjoy while writting...? ConfusedTongue
maybe not even a shadi etc chapter, but a "and after few years/some time" and the hubby wife relation widout any troubles, agnis children... LOLcant imagine that though... but... sighs, anyway, its up to u na...Tongue
just enjoy whatever u do now onwards. Big smile
but, u wil keep visiting IF right?.... ConfusedEmbarrassed 

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Ouch u dnt knw how shocked i was coming here n seeing title as STOPPED!

Got time to read now after so many days since u sent me the update Shona.....i liked the partSmile
U r an amazing writer for sure......its sad u r not updating Ahista Ahista anymore..Cry 
But its ok if u dnt want to continue it......But sometime later i wud love to read another FF frm u...related to any show.....Big smile 
I wil forever remember the way Vishvaas was written Clap wen i started reading vishvaas 1...it was night yet i finished it complete in one night LOL  it was over by thn and u were going on wid vishvaas 2 Tongue 

Wud be waiting to see some other FF frm me...dnt forget me frm ur list of readers wen u do that LOL
All the best wid ur studies,wrk and life! Big smile
Hug   Thanks for the lovely FF's !!

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 5:55am | IP Logged
all the best shona
really sad but i know u hv a genuine reason

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

uhm dear, sorry for my late reply... sorry...its ok dun b sorry... actually i think i dont have much to say... i can more or less understand ur feelings, besides of being busy wid studies, life and every thing....
i must say, u are one of the most insistent and patient writer Clap wow thx...thats the first time someone has called me patient-everyone thinks im very impatientLOL and... wow, taking things easily, its a unique virtue indeed Big smile... i dont know the exact reason of ending wid the fic, the reason is studies, even readers are busy...i wont hav time during my summer vacations n after that i'll be busy wid college so i wont get time to update
 u said, it was not going to be as vishvas... matlab ki you were going to think about the story line, etc more seriously... but at times, that can be wat makes the writer give up... Ouchyh i have a story planned roughly-its not very precise...n just some VV scenes in DS wedding but i dunno things just didnt work out
i know this is a stupid question... but will u write another fresh fanfic? Embarrassed excuse me my senseles... but i like the way u do things, the way u write i mean. Tongue its not a stupid question...i dunno...im not too sure abt it...if i do get time i will write a much shorter FF in summer vactions...i do love writing so i realli wanna continue writing
wow thxHug
about the last episode... frankly, it didnt seem like a ending epiode.. Confused wat happened? its not a last episode.. i was supposed to post a summary of what happens next but i didnt get time toOuch 
 i mean, u want to end wid this as soon as possible, ( i think), but.. werent possible a few more episodes ... filled wid fun, romance... and light-hearted scenes? Embarrassed wich wud have make u enjoy while writting...? ConfusedTongue
maybe not even a shadi etc chapter, but a "and after few years/some time" and the hubby wife relation widout any troubles, agnis children... LOLcant imagine that though... but... sighs, anyway, its up to u na...Tongue
just enjoy whatever u do now onwards. Big smilewill do-after exams are over
but, u wil keep visiting IF right?.... ConfusedEmbarrassed yh

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~samy~

Ouch u dnt knw how shocked i was coming here n seeing title as STOPPED! i guess i am being unfair to my readers by leaving another FF uncompleteOuch

Got time to read now after so many days since u sent me the update Shona.....i liked the partSmileim glad u did
U r an amazing writer for sure thank uHug......its sad u r not updating Ahista Ahista anymore..Cry its just not possible...i hardly get any free time
But its ok if u dnt want to continue it......But sometime later i wud love to read another FF frm u...related to any show.....Big smile i hope i will be able to write another FF in the future...
I wil forever remember the way Vishvaas was written Clap wen i started reading vishvaas 1...it was night yet i finished it complete in one night LOLwow even i havent done that...i managed to read it only a month after it was finished that too over a whole weekLOL  it was over by thn and u were going on wid vishvaas 2 Tongue 

Wud be waiting to see some other FF frm me...dnt forget me frm ur list of readers wen u do that LOLif i write another FF then will surely let u know
All the best wid ur studies,wrk and life! Big smilethank u!
Hug   Thanks for the lovely FF's !! thanks....im so happy that u liked my FFs so much

Post Reply New Post

Go to top