Ahista Ahista|STOPPED WRITING-see PG 35| - Page 28

Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry for late comment very lovely update. Veer roti fisalne wala scene like most now he started careing about what will ananya feelπŸ˜† And Talwarbaji teaching part is so romantic 😳talwarbaji mein yeh haal hai toh archary teaching mein kya hogaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by **Shona**

then don't write precape tumhe jaise suzta hai waise likho we will wait for next updateπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shruja

Sorry for late comment its ok...u can comment in ur own time
 very lovely update. thanks
Veer roti fisalne wala scene like most now he started careing about what will ananya feelπŸ˜† And Talwarbaji teaching part is so romantic 😳talwarbaji mein yeh haal hai toh archary teaching mein kya hogaπŸ˜†lolz...
Originally posted by shruja

then don't write precape tumhe jaise suzta hai waise likho we will wait for next updateπŸ˜ƒ

veryone used to ask for a precap so i used to add one...
mayb thats what i shud hav done
sorry dear...im not writing the FF anymore so there wont be another update
oh dear very sad news loved ur ff shona it was gr8.
Originally posted by hiriforRajat

oh dear very sad news loved ur ff shona it was gr8.

thanks esha for being a regualar reader n for liking my FF
Originally posted by **Shona**

uhm dear, sorry for my late reply... sorry... actually i think i dont have much to say... i can more or less understand ur feelings, besides of being busy wid studies, life and every thing....
i must say, u are one of the most insistent and patient writer πŸ‘ and... wow, taking things easily, its a unique virtue indeed πŸ˜ƒ... i dont know the exact reason of ending wid the fic, u said, it was not going to be as vishvas... matlab ki you were going to think about the story line, etc more seriously... but at times, that can be wat makes the writer give up...
i know this is a stupid question... but will u write another fresh fanfic? 😳 excuse me my senseles... but i like the way u do things, the way u write i mean. πŸ˜› 
about the last episode... frankly, it didnt seem like a ending epiode.. πŸ˜• wat happened? i mean, u want to end wid this as soon as possible, ( i think), but.. werent possible a few more episodes ... filled wid fun, romance... and light-hearted scenes? 😳 wich wud have make u enjoy while writting...? πŸ˜•πŸ˜›
maybe not even a shadi etc chapter, but a "and after few years/some time" and the hubby wife relation widout any troubles, agnis children... πŸ˜†cant imagine that though... but... sighs, anyway, its up to u na...πŸ˜›
just enjoy whatever u do now onwards. πŸ˜ƒ
but, u wil keep visiting IF right?.... πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ 
Posted: 14 years ago

u dnt knw how shocked i was coming here n seeing title as STOPPED!

Got time to read now after so many days since u sent me the update Shona.....i liked the part😊
U r an amazing writer for sure......its sad u r not updating Ahista Ahista anymore..😭 
But its ok if u dnt want to continue it......But sometime later i wud love to read another FF frm u...related to any show.....πŸ˜ƒ 
I wil forever remember the way Vishvaas was written πŸ‘ wen i started reading vishvaas 1...it was night yet i finished it complete in one night πŸ˜†  it was over by thn and u were going on wid vishvaas 2 πŸ˜› 

Wud be waiting to see some other FF frm me...dnt forget me frm ur list of readers wen u do that πŸ˜†
All the best wid ur studies,wrk and life! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—   Thanks for the lovely FF's !!

all the best shona
really sad but i know u hv a genuine reason
Originally posted by Girl_2007

uhm dear, sorry for my late reply... sorry...its ok dun b sorry... actually i think i dont have much to say... i can more or less understand ur feelings, besides of being busy wid studies, life and every thing....
i must say, u are one of the most insistent and patient writer πŸ‘ wow thx...thats the first time someone has called me patient-everyone thinks im very impatientπŸ˜† and... wow, taking things easily, its a unique virtue indeed πŸ˜ƒ... i dont know the exact reason of ending wid the fic, the reason is studies, even readers are busy...i wont hav time during my summer vacations n after that i'll be busy wid college so i wont get time to update
 u said, it was not going to be as vishvas... matlab ki you were going to think about the story line, etc more seriously... but at times, that can be wat makes the writer give up... yh i have a story planned roughly-its not very precise...n just some VV scenes in DS wedding but i dunno things just didnt work out
i know this is a stupid question... but will u write another fresh fanfic? 😳 excuse me my senseles... but i like the way u do things, the way u write i mean. πŸ˜› its not a stupid question...i dunno...im not too sure abt it...if i do get time i will write a much shorter FF in summer vactions...i do love writing so i realli wanna continue writing
wow thxπŸ€—
about the last episode... frankly, it didnt seem like a ending epiode.. πŸ˜• wat happened? its not a last episode.. i was supposed to post a summary of what happens next but i didnt get time to 
 i mean, u want to end wid this as soon as possible, ( i think), but.. werent possible a few more episodes ... filled wid fun, romance... and light-hearted scenes? 😳 wich wud have make u enjoy while writting...? πŸ˜•πŸ˜›
maybe not even a shadi etc chapter, but a "and after few years/some time" and the hubby wife relation widout any troubles, agnis children... πŸ˜†cant imagine that though... but... sighs, anyway, its up to u na...πŸ˜›
just enjoy whatever u do now onwards. πŸ˜ƒwill do-after exams are over
but, u wil keep visiting IF right?.... πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ yh