23rd October Episode - Not An Update! Just A Hello

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys😃

Yes Im new😆
Welcome me!
Hi Im Aisha Ive been watching MJHT from the beginning too but this is my first post on this board😃

So! How FUNNY was todays episode????
Samrat!!!!☺️ The guy is just too Hot! They should have a Hotness Alert before all his scenes😉 Hes so Dreamy and Drop-Dead-Gorgeous and Check-Me-Out-Im-So-Cool and Hot! Hot! Hot! Ahem.
Uh.

Sorry getting side tracked😃

Its late. And all this Pepsi isnt helping my increasing sugar levels😛

Ok begin at the beginning!

Right so Gunjan and Nupur patched things up (such a sweet Moment😳) and they had a discussion about Dates😲😃😉 and Nupur was all We're-Just-Friends.
Oh Sweetheart! Come on! An outing with Mayank to the BEACH? THATS not a Date? Honey. You're Obliviousness (Is that a real word? *ponders*) is slightly annoying to those of us who can appreciate the Hotness that is Mayank😳
I have to say though the fact that Mayank is a complete Mummy's Boy does not put me off him😃 I thought it would but it totally didnt! I love the MayankAndMaa scenes😃 His Mum is so Cool! How the Hell did he turn out so Serious and without a SenseOfHumour???
Anyways Mayanks Mum is teasing Mayank and Nupur and Gunjan are discussing Dates and what the heck was that "Did you sit on a bike with him?" thing?😃

Gunjan is remembering her Bike ride with Samrat right? (Lucky Girl! I loved that episode too! And the way Samrat was jerking the Bike so she'd have to grab onto him😆😉 Ooooh SAMRAT!☺️ *Fans herself*

Moving on! Before I lose all my senses and start gibbering like an idiot 😃

The phone rings. Nupur answers and its SAMRAT! *SquealsAndRunsInCirclesLikeAnIdiot* and the way that Samrat answered Nupur when she asked Who it was? was just so Samrat! "Samrat. Aur Kaun?"
Is the guy arrogant? Yes. Does this make him Hotter? HELL YES!☺️ Ahem. Anyways the way Nupur told Samrat off was just Brilliant👏 and bechara Samrat😆 the way he looked at the phone when Nupur was Ranting and Raving at him😆 and when she hung up the way he said: "Na Hello Na Hi baas Dhaye Dhaye Dhaye!"😆
And then the way he was speaking to his own reflection! Very Fonz! Yes he is Full of Himself! *sighs dreamily* But hes not a nasty mean creep!😳 Oooh!!! Hes SO HOT!!!
Wheres my Pepsi? *Looks around for Pepsi*
Anyway what happened next?

Ah yes! Samrat being Samrat ☺️ decides to use Uday in a Plan to speak with Gunjan. The Plan? Get a ladder and climb up to her window and then into her Room.
Can I just take a moment here to express my jealousy over the fact that that window was not mine? Lucky Gunjan! 😉
Yes the Plan is completely crazy. Who cares???? Samrat is so HOT! Who WOULDNT want him climbing into their Room???

And Uday? Uday is so Funny when hes being Stupid! Slightly annoying to look at I admit😆 but still he is funny! And am I the only one who sees a resemblance in him to Karan Grover? Yeah they are cousins but the people Ive spoken to all say they cant see a resemblance! Apart from the MuscleMan thing that is😆 I have to say the Muscles look better on Karan

So Nupur goes off to Study😉 (Mayank left quite an impression huh? Must have been the sight of him in that Black Shirt😍) and Gunjan is thinking over this sudden change in Nupur😃 and she smiles and goes to sleep😉

So! Samrat climbs into Gunjans Room and Sleeping Beauty looks so cute! and Samrat SMILES! ☺️ and then LOCKS THE DOOR!😲 When I saw that I just thought: Yeh kya ho rahan hain??? SaJan! Ek kumray mein bhand hain???? 😛 I just hit the Pepsi bottles there and then people!
Of course Gunjan has to scream when she wakes up and sees him there🤔 I would have pretended to still be sleeping and hoping that hed come over and try to wake me😍 Yeah my mind is in the Gutter😉
And when he rushed over to shut her up!😍 The girl is LUCKY! HOW can she be so Lucky???
And Dia who has just arrived home hears her🤢 and so does everyone else.
Okay: Question. Whats up with Dias voice?😕 So girly girly and annoying?😕 And whats with the clothes??? She looks....😕 Not Hot shall we say😳 I think Nupur looks Hotter than Dia. Am I right?

Speaking of Nupur she woke up calling out the name of Mr.Hotness AKA MAYANK😉 *wink wink nudge nudge* and goes to check her sister WHO IS TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH THE HOTNESS THAT IS SAMRAT *Swoons* PEPSI! *Takes a large swig of Pepsi*
I swear this programme has too much Hotness in it. Too much Hotness is Dangerous for a Girls Health😉
And what is up with Gunjan? Mokay kah fiydah nahin uthaya! 🤔 And the way she was panicking was Sweet😃 and the way Samrat was just watching her and SMILING was even better! That guys smile should be labeled a Health Hazard! Im sure that smile is Illegal! 😉 He likes her. That smile of his when she was panicking😳 He likes her! He doesnt Like-Like her yet but it'll happen soon😉
And the way he was suggesting What people would think if they found them together in the Room?😆
Ah! Hes so Gorgeous!😳

Of course Dia has to come and ruin it all🤢 and wants the door broken down and Uday😆 Ah Uday! Stupid Funny Uday! Mostly Stupid but Im sure he meant well😃

And when Gunjan suggests Samrat hide under the bed!😆 His reply!😲 They guy is too Hot to handle for Sweet Gunjan😆

Well anyway Dia and Crew get into the Room and find a panicking Gunjan who goes on about some Nightmare she had 😉 and Samrat is hiding lstening! and then Dia sees the ladder🤢 and wants to do a talashi🤢 I would have asked about a Warrant first. and her smile at Gunjan when Uday and Nupur were searching!🤢 Dia is annoying. Like a mosquito. She even sounds like a mosquito. All high pitched and screechy. Ugh.
Samrats commentary while the Room is being searched was hilarious😆 but when Dia wants to go check the bathroom! 😲
Hows he going to get out of that???

Im not too worried😃 It IS Samrat after all😉 Clever AND Hot. What a combination!☺️

Ahem.

So yeah. I loved this episode. Was it very obvious?😆

Aisha xxx😆

Edited by thornewood9 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha loved ur update😃

its like 5 degreees here and going lower day by day its chilling..but even the 0 degrees seems like 50 degrees celsius when i watch MJHT...WHAT WITH ALL THE HOTNESS!! 😆😆 yaar heater ki kya zarurat hai i guess i will just tune into mjht whenever im feeling chilly mayank or samrat ki ek jhalak heater se 10 times better kaam karegi😆aur agar kahin dono ek hi frame mei dikh gaye to i think mujhe is weather mei ac on karna parjayega😆
thornewood9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinklystar_hp

hahaha loved ur update😃

its like 5 degreees here and going lower day by day its chilling..but even the 0 degrees seems like 50 degrees celsius when i watch MJHT...WHAT WITH ALL THE HOTNESS!! 😆😆 yaar heater ki kya zarurat hai i guess i will just tune into mjht whenever im feeling chilly mayank or samrat ki ek jhalak heater se 10 times better kaam karegi😆aur agar kahin dono ek hi frame mei dikh gaye to i think mujhe is weather mei ac on karna parjayega😆

🤣

I know what you mean! Me and my sisters were sitting there watching all that Hotness and I was nearly drowning myself in Pepsi and my Mum was like: Tujhe iss tanday mausam mein itnee gharmi kyu ah rahee hain? Bukar toh nahin ho gaya?😆

Aisha xxx😉
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

My God!

I just love you so much!!!
I mean, we think so much a like!!!!
Samrat is way too hot.
If you put thermometer in his mouth, it will BLAST!!!
omg, omg, omg...

I need to go outside in the freezing weather to cool down.
OMG!!
He is soooooo hot and sooooooo cute!!!!!!

Btw, I loved your hello update.
It's the best thing I've ever read!

Durga
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update yaar with your funny comments.

Muniza
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi you remind me of Nimmi - darkness_123... your like her version of a Samrat fan!!! 😆
Well I enjoyed reading your analysis.. only thing I disagree is the part about Mayank being serious, with no sense of humour... Sweety, Mayank definately has a very sarcastic sense of humour!!! 😆
thornewood9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Durga A.

My God!

I just love you so much!!!
I mean, we think so much a like!!!!
Samrat is way too hot.
If you put thermometer in his mouth, it will BLAST!!!
omg, omg, omg...

I need to go outside in the freezing weather to cool down.
OMG!!
He is soooooo hot and sooooooo cute!!!!!!

Btw, I loved your hello update.
It's the best thing I've ever read!

Durga

FINALLY! Someone on my wavelength! Im very misunderstood😉😆
Im glad you liked my Hello Post😃😳
Im glad we've met!😃

Aisha xxx😉

😃
thornewood9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meteora_smt

Hi you remind me of Nimmi - darkness_123... your like her version of a Samrat fan!!! 😆
Well I enjoyed reading your analysis.. only thing I disagree is the part about Mayank being serious, with no sense of humour... Sweety, Mayank definately has a very sarcastic sense of humour!!! 😆

NIMMI? IS HERE TOO????😲😃
BRILLIANT!

The last time I saw/read her posts were way back when I had landed on the Kyunki Saas Forum!😆
And she's a Mayank Fan huh?😃
Well well!😆

And okay yaar I will retract my comment on Mayank having no sense of humour! Mayank has a sarcastic witty sense of humour its true but Samrat is waaay more exciting!

Its like.... Vanilla and Chocolate😃
Vanilla is Mayank. Tastes Good😉 and with Raspberry sauce its even better😉 but when you put him up against Samrat AKA Chocolate😉 Its Chocolah that wins!
Chocolah is Hotter😉 More Charisma😉
Im biased! I love Chocolate!😉

Aisha xxx😉
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Thornewood,
Awesome update dear...
I used to enjoy reading your updates in DV forum... when i got the chance to catch up on the show😳

Originally posted by: meteora_smt

I agree!!😆

I just love Mayank's sarcastic sense of humor😆

Edited by gaganjotsooch - 15 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaganjotsooch

Hello Thornewood,
Awesome update dear...
I used to enjoy reading your updates in DV forum... when i got the chance to catch up on the show😳

I agree!!😆

I just love Mayank's sarcastic sense of humor😆

Hey yaar😃 Nice to see someone familiar! And a DVian at that!😃
Yeah. Im still on DV Forums but thought Id go for a wander😉

Aisha xxx😆