GOTW: Sciene and tech game (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged
What is Lanthanide series: -

The modern terminology (as per IUPAC nomenclature) is "Lanthanoid". These are 15 elements from lanthanum (atomic number 57) to lutetium (atomic number 71).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW: Sciene and tech game (Page 4)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhopalyellow

bhopalyellow

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@ sita di....ur ans. is right sita di....so 5 points to u......ClapClapClapwase it was easy for u coz we both r the sawaries of the same kashtiLOL......wase i know how it feels when we don't  get selected in PMTCry ....even i cudn't clear my 1 st attempt coz i was preparing for  12th board also.......wase even i'm more interested in MBBS...and not in BDS.......wase i was surprised to know that even u r a bio student....same pinch.....LOL

@ rajnish bhaiya.......i'm not good at comp. but i think ur  ans. is....

Modem is short form of modulator-demodulator . It is an electronic device used in computers.IT'S USES - it converts a computer's digital signals into specific frequencies to travel over telephone or cable television lines. At the destination, the receiving modem demodulates the frequencies back into digital data. Computers use modems to communicate with one another over a network.

ok my question is what type of drugs r used in medicines  ?

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Guys, I'm sooo confused. How many points have we all got?

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Please update the marks.
Let me also say that if any of you need any help in Physics or Mathematics (may be for some exam preparation or some other reason), then do let me know.

bhopalyellow

bhopalyellow

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
plz give the marks godisone....thanks akhl bhaiya....mujhe to zarurat padegi hi....LOL

bhopalyellow

bhopalyellow

Posted: 27 October 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL.....

HAVE A LIGHTFUL AND SAFE AND JOYFUL DIWALI.....

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to all.

_rajnish_

IF-Dazzler

_rajnish_

Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

Rajnish,
I thought marks are given to the first person, who gives correct answer. Anyway, 5 points to Sita di too.
Your answer regarding atomic mass and mass number is correct. So 5 points to you too.

I think you are right. this will be unfair to give marks to more than one person one same question so i will not count the points which has been given to member on question which already answered. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top