GOTW: Sciene and tech game - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hailaa i  dont know this ans  at all

and  even if i ans i wud be copy pasting with google uncle's helpp
cheatin ho jayega

mayb i wud skip this and watch the ans or mayb i wud come later

thanks rajnish for the pm i m not a good student of science at all and this is hi -fi for me

currently i m studing  megnaad u know that na

haha sorry to bring megnaad here but i honestly dont know the ans at  all

good luck to all of u
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rajinish,
Not all new-borns have exact same number of bones. So I should not expect anybody to give the exact figure. But it is true that it is more than 206 and 270 is a good approximation.
So, 5 points to you.

godisone,
Palladium's atomic mass is 106.42.

Next question:- What is the difference between atomic mass and mass number (also called atomic mass number and nucleon number)?
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
godison has answered how refrigerator works. But, for the benefit of others, let me explain the working of refrigerator in a very simplified form.

Inside refrigerator, there is a refrigerant. Alternately, it changes between liquid and gaserous forms. When in gaseous form, it flows through compressor. The refrigerant is a compound, which can change between liquid and gaseous forms at very low temperature. Example: -CFC, Freon, HCFC etc.

The compressor compresses the refrigerant gas. Because of compression, the pressure and the temperature of the gas increase. There are heat-exchanging coils at the outer boundary of the refrigerator. They dissipate the heat generated due to compression to outside.

Because the heat is dissipated to outside, therefore the refrigerant cools. As it cools, it becomes liquid and flows.

The refrigerant flows through a valve called expansion valve. There is low pressure inside the valve. Earlier the refrigerant was inside compressor, where pressure was high. Now, it is inside expansion valve, where pressure is low. So the refrigerant moves from high pressure to low pressure. It evaporates. For evaporation, it absorbs heat. There are coils inside the refrigerator. They supply required heat to the refrigerant for evaporation. The heat is supplied from the inside of the refrigerator. Thus, the contents kept inside the refrigerator become cold. Because of evaporation, the refrigerant once again takes gaseous form and it flows. Thus the same cycle is repeated again.

The above is a very simplified process but I hope it gives you the basic idea.
bhopalyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey rajnish bhaiya....this is a fab. game...πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks for joining me to it.....but ek small request hai.....ise continue karana....meri PMT ki preparation bhi ho jayegi......πŸ˜†

well i'm really very excited about this game....per aap logon jase khataroo questions shayad na put up kar paon....πŸ˜ƒ

ok...the answer to goldison's question is.....PALLADIUM IS A  (SOLID) D-BLOCK ELEMENT AND IT'S ATOMIC MASS IS 106gms.

OK....since i'm also a biology student so my ques. is........A NEURON HAS 2 MAIN PARTS-CYTON AND AXON.....BUT IT ALSO HAS A AMALL BULGING PART IN BETWEEN CYTON AND AXON KNOWN AS AXON HILLOCK , SO THE QUESTION IS THAT ,IS AXON HILLOCK A PART OF CYTON OR AXON?
i hope it's simple....πŸ˜›
LeadNitrate thumbnail
where is the answer  to my q?
bhopalyellow thumbnail
oops....sorry tan ...i shud have answered urs one 1st...πŸ˜›

TRANSFORMER: it is a device used for converting alternating voltage at high current into high voltage at low current and vice-versa...

for more additional info. it works on the principle of mutual induction i.e., if 2 coils r inductively coupled and when current or magnetic flux in changed in 1 coil then the induced e.m.f.(electromotive force) is produced in other coil also.πŸ˜›

my question remains the same as above....πŸ˜ƒ
bhopalyellow thumbnail
oh sorry tan i din't read the mark u made for rajnish bhaiya....i dont know the electric heater ans.....but if u want me to remove the transformer ans. plz do tell...i will do that
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bhopalyellow

hey rajnish bhaiya....this is a fab. game...πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks for joining me to it.....but ek small request hai.....ise continue karana....meri PMT ki preparation bhi ho jayegi......πŸ˜†

well i'm really very excited about this game....per aap logon jase khataroo questions shayad na put up kar paon....πŸ˜ƒ

ok...the answer to goldison's question is.....PALLADIUM IS A  (SOLID) D-BLOCK ELEMENT AND IT'S ATOMIC MASS IS 106gms.

OK....since i'm also a biology student so my ques. is........A NEURON HAS 2 MAIN PARTS-CYTON AND AXON.....BUT IT ALSO HAS A AMALL BULGING PART IN BETWEEN CYTON AND AXON KNOWN AS AXON HILLOCK , SO THE QUESTION IS THAT ,IS AXON HILLOCK A PART OF CYTON OR AXON?
i hope it's simple....πŸ˜›

Axon hillock is a part of CYTON ,as it's the entry point (cone shaped) of CYTON INTO AXON !!!πŸ˜›

folks i am terrible at PHYSICS questions.
jasleen ,so ur preparing for PMT😊 ,
i also gave PMT exams but due to my terrible physics ,i nevee got a good rank & u know for doing MBBS u need to get a good rank under 500.I was really heart broken ,one needs to get rank under 500 to get admission into PMT😭.

in my eyes only MBBS of great value,BDS is also ok but doing BHMS & BAMS, is of no worth !!!

LIKE private ENGINEERING colleges where one cud afford the fees but getting admission into a private MEDICAL college is impossible becaz there the fees is unlimited, so one cannot think of taking admission i private MEDICAL COLLEGES !!!

when ever  i think of my PMT exams I ALWAYS BECOME sad .

ok my question is -------------what is LANTHANIDE series ??????? in periodic table .😊
_rajnish_ thumbnail
@ tan- he he he why u asked me different que. BTW your ans is corret so 5 point to you
ur ans is
Transformer is a device that transfer energy from one circuit to another by means of common magnetic field. In all cases except autotransformer there is no direct electrical confection  from one circuit to the other.
when an alternating current flows in a conductor, a magnetic field exist around the conductor. If another conductor is placed in the field created by first conductor such that the flux line links the second conductor, then voltage is induced in the second conductor. the use of magnetic field from one coil to induce voltage into a second coil is a principle on which transformer theory and application is based.
Originally posted by: godisone

A two stroke engine completes intake, compression, combustion, and exhaust in two strokes while the four stroke engine completes it in four strokes.

Q: What is the atomic mass of Palladium?

your answer is correct so 5 points to you too. your q is already answered so plz give points