Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajnish_here

Q- what is the diff between two stroke and 4 stroke engine?
  first of all,  i dont like  studies dat much and i am angryAngry   for putting this up 
 answer:

both of them have the same four cycles of suction, compression, (fuel injection)combustion, expansion  and exhasution,
 bu 2 stroke engine it is complicated in two stroke of piston while in 4 stroke engine its completed in 4 stroke

if  an engine makes N revolutions, effective rev for a four stroke engine is N/2 and that for a 2 stroke engine is N, so sp power output for 2 stroke engine is  more hence dey r used for light weight portableng say for example an engine of motor cycle

4 strokes engines r supposed to have some advantages somewhere but forgot ICE totally and i wanna curse rajnish  for this question

my question @ everyone except rajnish:

i will make it simple, tell  how electric heaters work

@rajnish:(its simple for u too)
what is a transformer?

Edited by its me tan - 25 October 2008 at 1:27pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW: Sciene and tech game (Page 2)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajnish_here

folks plz put a question as well while answering
well about baby bone avinash can give ponts
@ godison- you are correct so but copied so 4 points for you
@sita di - you are right it contains 4 cycle but din't explained so 4 points
@avinash- plz give marks

Q- what is the diff between two stroke and 4 stroke engine?

A two stroke engine completes intake, compression, combustion, and exhaust in two strokes while the four stroke engine completes it in four strokes.

Q: What is the atomic mass of Palladium?

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
hailaa i  dont know this ans  at all

and  even if i ans i wud be copy pasting with google uncle's helpp
cheatin ho jayega

mayb i wud skip this and watch the ans or mayb i wud come later

thanks rajnish for the pm i m not a good student of science at all and this is hi -fi for me

currently i m studing  megnaad u know that na

haha sorry to bring megnaad here but i honestly dont know the ans at  all

good luck to all of u

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Rajinish,
Not all new-borns have exact same number of bones. So I should not expect anybody to give the exact figure. But it is true that it is more than 206 and 270 is a good approximation.
So, 5 points to you.

godisone,
Palladium's atomic mass is 106.42.

Next question:- What is the difference between atomic mass and mass number (also called atomic mass number and nucleon number)?

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 25 October 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
godison has answered how refrigerator works. But, for the benefit of others, let me explain the working of refrigerator in a very simplified form.

Inside refrigerator, there is a refrigerant. Alternately, it changes between liquid and gaserous forms. When in gaseous form, it flows through compressor. The refrigerant is a compound, which can change between liquid and gaseous forms at very low temperature. Example: -CFC, Freon, HCFC etc.

The compressor compresses the refrigerant gas. Because of compression, the pressure and the temperature of the gas increase. There are heat-exchanging coils at the outer boundary of the refrigerator. They dissipate the heat generated due to compression to outside.

Because the heat is dissipated to outside, therefore the refrigerant cools. As it cools, it becomes liquid and flows.

The refrigerant flows through a valve called expansion valve. There is low pressure inside the valve. Earlier the refrigerant was inside compressor, where pressure was high. Now, it is inside expansion valve, where pressure is low. So the refrigerant moves from high pressure to low pressure. It evaporates. For evaporation, it absorbs heat. There are coils inside the refrigerator. They supply required heat to the refrigerant for evaporation. The heat is supplied from the inside of the refrigerator. Thus, the contents kept inside the refrigerator become cold. Because of evaporation, the refrigerant once again takes gaseous form and it flows. Thus the same cycle is repeated again.

The above is a very simplified process but I hope it gives you the basic idea.

bhopalyellow

bhopalyellow

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
hey rajnish bhaiya....this is a fab. game...ClapClapthanks for joining me to it.....but ek small request hai.....ise continue karana....meri PMT ki preparation bhi ho jayegi......LOL

well i'm really very excited about this game....per aap logon jase khataroo questions shayad na put up kar paon....Big smile

ok...the answer to goldison's question is.....PALLADIUM IS A  (SOLID) D-BLOCK ELEMENT AND IT'S ATOMIC MASS IS 106gms.

OK....since i'm also a biology student so my ques. is........A NEURON HAS 2 MAIN PARTS-CYTON AND AXON.....BUT IT ALSO HAS A AMALL BULGING PART IN BETWEEN CYTON AND AXON KNOWN AS AXON HILLOCK , SO THE QUESTION IS THAT ,IS AXON HILLOCK A PART OF CYTON OR AXON?
i hope it's simple....Tongue

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 3:33am | IP Logged
where is the answer  to my q?

bhopalyellow

bhopalyellow

Posted: 26 October 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged
oops....sorry tan ...i shud have answered urs one 1st...Tongue

TRANSFORMER: it is a device used for converting alternating voltage at high current into high voltage at low current and vice-versa...

for more additional info. it works on the principle of mutual induction i.e., if 2 coils r inductively coupled and when current or magnetic flux in changed in 1 coil then the induced e.m.f.(electromotive force) is produced in other coil also.Tongue

my question remains the same as above....Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top