Update : 23 October - Janki's story

Posted: 15 years ago
                         Update : 23 October 2008

This episode goes in flasback.Dharam remembers his journey with Janki....

Janki and Dharam get married.In their suhaagraat they both promise to be be with each other and support each other all their life.Then they hug.

Janki becomes a doting housewife and bahu.She asks Varun to wait a little for breakfast before he leaves for college but Varun refuses.He speaks to her very rudely.She feels sad.Dharam watches this.

It is karava chauth.Janki fasts for Dharam.The moon can be seen but Dharam does not turn up.He is playing his cards.Janki asks Leela for Dharam.Leela tells her to go and find him beside an old temple.

Janki finds Dharam playing cards.She is emotionally shattered.She scolds Dharam who promises her that he will never play cards again.

Janki is service to Dadi.She is pressing her legs.Dadi tells her that the sari seller has come.She should go and get a sari for herself.Janki feels glad.She goes to the hall.

Kamini and Leela are already buying saris for themselves and all the expensive ones.Janki comes and selects a red one.Kamini points out in an insulting way that the sari costs 7000 rupees and surely Janki will not be able to pay for it.Dharam hears all this.

Kamini then selects some cotton saris for Janki saying that they are good and they cost only 200 rupees.So Dharam will be able to pay it.Dharam hears all this.

Dharam tells Harishchandra that he has completed some work.Harishchandra just avoids him.

Kamini tells Janki that a person should do whatever he can afford.Janki asks her to shut up.Both Leela and Kamini are shocked at this comment.

Leela angrily tells her that Dharam is a gambler.Janki says no.Now Dharam has stopped playing cards.She goes and asks Dharam if he has really stopped playing cards.Dharam keeps quiet.

Leela comes and says that Dharam is still a gambler.At this Janki asks Dharam to leave the house and  go with her .But Dharam refuses.Janki is shocked.

Janki tells Dharam that she is leaving the house and going forever.Let Dharam be happy with his cards.He can ask her to come back if he feels he has become responsible enough to handle the relationship.

The flashback is over.Dharam remembers all this while he waits outside Jank's house.She is doing something inside.He remembers her last words.Episode ends.

With love
Vineeta
thanks@!!!!!

dharam is indeed dim like jay says :)
I knew tht Janki may know the real face of the evil witches kamini and leelavati ........Thanks a lot vineeta for the update
Originally posted by Tanisha85

I knew tht Janki may know the real face of the evil witches kamini and leelavati ........Thanks a lot vineeta for the update

No Rishab - Rani today?????~@$@#$@!%😭
Im sure dharam will tell rani and she will unit dharam-janki
Originally posted by premipre

No Rishab - Rani today?????~@$@#$@!%😭

yup its sad tht there was no scene between rani n rishabh ....i'm eagerly waiting 4 the scene when rishabh will wear the shirt which rani had gave him ....i really hope tht comes really soon yaar
thanks for the update, I hope Janki tells everything about the witches to Rani
thanx alot for da update!!
Originally posted by bookbrain007

thanks@!!!!!

dharam is indeed dim like jay says :)

yes....he is and that is why he always stays behind....seems as if he stays in the 16th century