Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: universe_megha

yeah.. LV thing is good!

ditto πŸ˜ƒ
eleniel83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But yaar sushi it was their fault not guru ji's. They broke the rule and guru ji was doing his duty. Waise to be true i like guru ji very much. His personality is very inspiring and raub wali as if he know too many things. And this is the reason why he is responsible to train the rajkkumars 😊

oh its gr8 2 noe u also live in shj lyk me
u saw day b4 yesterdays episode?????ma bros were shiverin bcoz of dat guru ji😑

sushii. thumbnail

i hate dat guru ji btw u saw todays episode i dunt get 1 thing see Veer gets hurt rty n den next scene he goes for d classes!n den again AVs hurt on neck dey had put a pati on dat na today it wasnt dere

n JV was wearin white dress n wen near ashram he was in black dress n wen wid ma cutie pie agni he was again in dat white dress
i didnt understand dis episode yaar

mirchy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Evn i'm an outsider!πŸ˜†..I live in London & ova here, we  still hav tht  misunderstandin track!!!πŸ€”
Edited by mirchy - 15 years ago
sushii. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirchy

Evn i'm an outsider!πŸ˜†..I live in London & ova here, we r still hav tht  misunderstandin track!!!πŸ€”

awww di misunderstandin track?wats happenin dere?

khawahishh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute sushi

oh its gr8 2 noe u also live in shj lyk me
u saw day b4 yesterdays episode?????ma bros were shiverin bcoz of dat guru ji😑

ya my bhaiya was shivering coz of that strict guru ji it's not  just fair
sushii. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khawahishh

ya my bhaiya was shivering coz of that strict guru ji it's not  just fair

not strict krazzy guruji so damn unfair n dat karan i hate him read ma last post for today episode!
allina thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eleniel83

I am again really very thankful to u for appreciating  my idea this much. I didnt expect such a good response but i am thankful to u all. I am very excited as now we can also discuss the drama and can give our opinions, suggestions, likes & dislikes etc.

I think thanking messages should always be colored to show how warmly we are thanking πŸ˜‰

I want to give a suggestion; i think we should add some specific thing in our posts topic/subject so that we can differentiate among other posts as there are so many post in our forum. Otherwise ppl would get confused if we say "in yesterday's episode DV were shivering a lot " then the regular members might get confused b/c something totally different would be happening at their locations. Although our DV is left just for a week but still i think it would be an easier and quicker way to discuss the show among each other. I think " LV" would be good which stands for Late viewers. What say guys? We just  have to add in the subject of the post to differentiate among others. And its so nice that our regular viewers have also appreciated this idea a lot and they would also be taking part in our discussions.
Please reply to me and let me know about your views regarding this suggestion.

but i really dont like LV dont mind plz do u have any other suggestion for this
allina thumbnail

Originally posted by: eleniel83

But yaar sushi it was their fault not guru ji's. They broke the rule and guru ji was doing his duty. Waise to be true i like guru ji very much. His personality is very inspiring and raub wali as if he know too many things. And this is the reason why he is responsible to train the rajkkumars 😊

sooo true me too like him
allina thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute sushi

not strict krazzy guruji so damn unfair n dat karan i hate him read ma last post for today episode!

Karan na hota tu itni sari masti kaise hotiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise me too dont like him