Page 1 of 1

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Ceasfire!
23 Oct, 2008 09:06 am ISTlReena Thapar Kapoor/INDIATIMES MOVIES
 Print           Comment Text:
Gone are the days when there was animosity and rivalry between actors and co-artistes. Today actors and celebrities have smartened up. The generation today comes across as more confident and secure. Even reality show contestants share positive vibes, despite the competition.

The recently case is that of Harbhajan Singh and Sreesanth on the sets of Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena. The cricketers who have been in-famous for the 'slapping' incident haven't been playing together on the cricket field but the duo have been battling it out with each other on the dance floor of the reality show. At the onset of the show, the two men didn't speak much. "But they were cordial," say the contestants. It was Mona Singh, Harbhajan's dance partner who realized the discomfort the two men were sharing. "Mona spoke to both the men and made sure that they patched up. And it was after that the men went on record praising each other's dancing abilities," says our source.

"That true," admits Mona. "Things have become better between Bhajji and Sree. They are mature people and understand that their grudges will hamper the show. I don't know how much credit can I take in this. All I can say is that I'm happy that they've put aside their personal issues and made the competition healthier."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona plays peacemaker between Bhajji-Sree" in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top