Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I really think Puru should have been more involved with Gulmohar.  I know he handed it over to his son Armaan, but since he put so much hardwork and money into the company, he should definitely be more involved.  Also, after he knew that the fashion show had flopped, he should have realized that Armaan is young and new at the business and he should have guided him more.  It might have saved Armaan and Jassi from their present state of affairs.
miss generous thumbnail

hmmm. as far as jassis friendship  with purab is concerned i don't think any1  will come in to create  misunderstandings. jassi has come to know about armaans feelings for her. she will not take crap fromhim anymore. she is very responsible when it coms to work. she will do  a better job than armaan when it comes to  running gulmohar smoothly. yes purru  uncle should have got involved more  inthe co as his  son soo unreliable. other descriptions r as follows

Liar

Cheat

hypocrite

jealous person

selfish

self centerd

me me & myself

blows his on trumpet all the time

foolish

bad bussinessman

heartless

get angry with a drop of a hat

loves to abuse (favorite.... damn)

loves to throw things

bang doors tables files etc

Irresponsible

double standard

two time women

i am tired its a never ending list😆

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

I don't think Armaan will get any time to react to Jassi's friendship with Purab. This time, Jassi will give him so many jolts that will probably leave him paralyzed. She will take Armaan Suri, Raj, Mallika, and the sinking ship 'Gulmohor' by storm.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
very will said Ashwirya!
*Anjali* thumbnail
nice list miss generous and i definitely agree ash
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said ash.but she will be saved the trouble of paralysing his brain....as he does'nt possess one.