Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hehehe.....very nice anjali!!!

yes...purab accepted that it was wrong on his part to have done tht(arundhati spying etc etc),but i guess the guy was frustated since he was being wrongly framed!!

probably...work and armaan suri are the farthest ends of earth...since he actually never does it...even that store idea was a fluke...

and isn't it armaan old habit to stalk and spy on jassi....he even listened to her's and nandu's conversation(or was it raj??..big deal)...and i don't know how he ends up at the same place as jassi and purab...take for instance outside the boat or that day when purab was talking to jas outside her house.

Samona thumbnail
if anybody should be called a stalker, it should be armaan.
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right Jodi Jassi likes being stalked by Armaan but due to this insecurity created friendship to Purab.... we are in for a week of Armaan's "grinding teeth" 😃
Rifhat thumbnail

Me too although what i don't understand why make a mountain out of a mole??? Jassi has agreed to give Armaan his company back she had even prepared the papers of transfer so why is Armaan acting as Jassi is out to takeover??? The makers have forgotten this point and think the viewers are brainless fools!!!!!!!😡

Rifhat

anniegupta_ thumbnail
The makers have forgotten this point and think the viewers are brainless fools!!!!!!!

😆 😆
gupta thumbnail
i agree with anjali's view
ruta thumbnail

i agree with both anjali and rifhat.

jassi has worked tirelessly for GM and not even once has her loyalty wavered.I don't know why Armaan does'nt trust her??She has loyally swallowed all of Armaan's secrets.She has gone out of the way everytime to pull the company from various sticky situations.

Then why is Armaan still so insecure about her??And yeah...why does'nt he transfer the company back onto his name

btw guyz.....does puru know abt kohinoor ?

KK_lassi thumbnail

no Puru doesnot know abt Kohinoor.

And yes , if Armaan is so insecure abt Jassi , he should ask Jassi to return the company , or is he Afraid thta Jassi might not return and run away along with his company!

*Anjali* thumbnail
Puru definitely doesn't know about Kohinoor, although Jassi thinks he does.  When she rejoined Gulmohar, she made Armaan promise that he would tell Puru about Kohinoor.  So he said he would, but he didn't (of course), but Jassi believed that he did so she rejoined.  One of these days, Jassi might just let it slip to Puru b/c she thinks he already knows.
SANDY thumbnail

no puru doesn't know it. Of course if he did, he probably would give him some advice that might straighten Armaan out. But on the other hand some people never learn. Armaan has failed so many times and never learned a lesson.