Page   of 89
Page 2 Page 89

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Idiots ka Fabrika

Hey everyone Big smile Bonjour EmbarrassedLOL
 This is my story I wrote. you guys are missing out for not readingLOL For a few months now, I've been trying to write another story. About a violinist. I thought I could really relate to the girl because I play violin myslef Embarrassed I also tried taking tips from Stephenie Meyer. She said she could get into her characters heads and know what they were thinking. They were her best friends. Her CHILDREN even!!! ShockedShockedShocked  She said when she first started writing, scenes and conversations kept pouring inside her head and it was like she was watching a movie. I tried and tried for it to become like that for me Unhappy I wanted to know everything about my characters and write like crazy. But you know..... I couldnt Cry The whole time I kept thinking about my best friends on IF and msn LOLLOLSadia, Sania, Ali, And anshu and hinnu yes and even asma LOL. all the crazy things they could do. I kept thinking up scenes between me and sadia. How we would react if we saw each other and fun stuff we could do together Embarrassed I was thinking up such crazy and stupid thinks I would laugh so hard at myself and my mom and sister would be so clueless LOLLOLLOL I kept trying to focus on Miranda (violinist character) But I would keep on getting interupted by Sadia and Ali Angry I was trying so hard to push those thoughts out of my head Cry no matter how funny they were CryCry

Then finally one night while I was brushing my crappy smelling mouth LOL I was thinking of sadia and sania and everyone... and then sadia as a fashion designer ShockedShocked and then all these thought started coming in and i couldnt stop it ROFLand then I thought how cool it would be if I could post this on IF or something cuz it's sooo funnnyyyyy ROFL. Then I realized. THIS is my story. Atleast for a while now LOL.  I think up crazy hilarious stuff that could happen to me and my friends and write them down LOLEmbarrassedBig smile. I really really hope you enjoy this Big smile

WARNING: This story is very dumb and stupid. The story line weird and the characters have problems. I don't blame you if you can't understand anything....LOL It's basically just the thoughts going through my head.. Tongue

Characters:

Ali- smart hot guy in love with "S___a" EmbarrassedROFLage 18 loves body building. Quiet but smart and funny. One day he will be famous for something.

Sadia- Fashion designer age 17, lives in paris Big smile Cousins with Nishi, and Sania. shes also very beautiful Big smile She loves messing around and has a passion for fashion. One day she hopes to become famous fashion designer.

Sania- Cousins with nishi and sadia. she deosnt do any work. just sits around all day flirting with guys and writing funny stories that happened to her at the bus stop LOL

Hinna- servant of the house....right now Wink Very bossy and doesnt talk much when shes in good mood. enjoys drinking tea and shopping with her bfBig smile

Sharlene (Shalu/Shals)- Best friends with Nishi. Big smile The CUTEST and COOLEST kid u will ever meet. Wink

Nishi- (chandini) meLOLBig smile um... will edit this later.. dunno what to say about myselfErmm

Edited by *Nishi* - 30 September 2009 at 4:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Idiots ka Jalwa - page 87" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Parts~

part 1- page 1

part 2 - page 2
short part - page 2
part 3- page 3
part 4 - page 5
part 5 - page 5
part 6 - page 5
part 7 - page 6
part 8 - page 6
part 9 - page 7
part 10 - page 9
part 11 - page 9
part 12 - page 13
part 13 - page 16
part 14 - page 20
part 15 - page 23
part 16 - page 23
part 17 - page 28
part 18 - page 28
part 19 - page 31
part 20 - page 31
part 21 - page 33
part 22 - page 34
part 23 - page 40
part 24 - page 46
part 25 - page 47
part 26 - page 51
part 27 - page 60
part 28 - page 64
part 29 - page 65
part 30 - page 71
part 31 - page 74
part 32 - page 75 (short)
part 34 - page 82
part 35 - page 82
part 36 - page 84
part 37 - page 85
part 38 - page 87
part 39 - page 87

Edited by *Nishi* - 30 September 2009 at 4:24pm

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1 LOL 

Paris, France~

btw.....Sadia is a fashion designer Big smile

Sadia- Hinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Angry

Hinna- Yesh mam?

Sadia- mera chai kahan hai!? Angry gimme now Angry

Hinna- ok sorry mam.

(Brings chai)

Sadia- See im working so hard. dont inturpt me ok? I have all  these paper work to do now jao.

(Hinna looks at sadias screen)

Hinna- Lekin mam, ur screen....it has msn and facebook and youtube. And look....IF too....

Sadia- Did i ask for to look at ma screen???? Angry JAO apne kam karoooooo AngryAngryAngry And I want HUGE donut tooo

Hinna runs super fast LOL

Los Angeles, USA~

Irfan (body building trainer guyLOL)- ALI Angry GO ALI u have 5 mins..... go go goooooo yes much better

Ali- *sreamin* aaaahhhhhhh 1.....aaaaaaahh.....2 aaaahhhhh....3aaahhhhhhhhh

Irfan- u can do it ali!!!! Angry You want her to notice u dont u???? she wont recognize a puny guy like u..... yes u can do itttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*few mins later*

training over LOL 

Ali- wow boss that was gr8 training, eh? Embarrassed LOL
Irfan- Heeey.... don't get to cheesy... and yes it was a good training. Next time we will do this and we will get the bigger weights. You are looking better since first time LOL 

Ali- gee tanks boss LOL

Ali gets phone call..... its Nishi in Zurich (Switzerland) Embarrassed 

Ali- Hello?

Nishi- Hellooo bhaiya Big smile 

Ali- Oh heey chandu.... how u?

Nishi- Im doing good bhaiya. Tell Irfan i says hi LOL And I'm sorry ali Ouch I cant make it to our live online thingy today im sorry Ouch You see, it's very cold in zurich right now and me and Anshu were playing snowball fight. I catch pneumonia Cry Shorry Ali Cry

Ali- aww its ok Nishoo Big smile WHAT!? Angry You playing outside and catch cold?????? GO TO BED RIGHT NOW AngryAngryAngry you need sleep. I cant believe u did this CryCryCry how could you be so careless???CryCry  Aur Anshu ki saath......AngryYou know I will get mad at u Ouch Go eat some soup and get sleep. 

Nishi- I am soooooooooooo sorry bhaiyaaaa Cry I will go eat soup and go to bed right after I go to the doctors today ok? Big smile  I don't know if its pneumonia yet...

Ali- Ok ok.... but please be careful from now on..... bye jaan. Big smile

Nishi- thanks ali Big smileBig smile Say hi to Sadia for me Embarrassed 

Ali- ok I will Big smile

Zurich, Switzerland~

Nishi thinking- aahh..... what a lovely day.... *sneeze*
I think I'll go get my cam to send some pics to Sadia di di and Ali EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Nish takes pics...... LOL 

She goes to doctors place.

Nishi- Hallo Dr. Rosenzweig. Wie gehts?

Dr.- Oh hallo Ms. Mehta (haha... indian name Embarrassed) Wie gehts gut LOL

Eng now LOLLOLLOL

Dr.- I have looked at ur charts n stuff... blah blah......bloooo....balalalalaa..a.aa.a.a.a.......german words.....blah.......

u dont have pneumonia!!!!

Nish start dancing LOLLOLLOL

Awwww danke shooo much Dr. Rosenzweig Big smileBig smileBig smile I mean thankoo God!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile That I dont have flu or anything Embarrassed

In the beautiful city of Zurich.... Embarrassed Nishi Mehta goes shopping for flowers Big smile She finally buys flowers after hrs of chosing LOL Btw, she is wearing Sadia's latest shalwar design called.... Twilight  ROFL

She wraps up flowers n mails them to Paris Big smile Sadia will LOVE these - Nishi thought LOLLOL 

A lady screams ShockedShockedShocked *aaaaaaaaaaaaah un vacheeeee!!!!*

Nishi runs outside to see what people screamin about then she hear....

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LOL
LOL

Nishi- Oh my goodness!!! Shocked NoooooooooooooCry

****la fin**** LOL 

dunno if anyone will like.......

Edited by *Nishi* - 01 March 2009 at 11:37am

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
yaar i loved it.yaar this is gr8..and love sadia character and where is my kinnyAngry

this is not done yaar
cont soon

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

yaar i loved it.yaar this is gr8..and love sadia character and where is my kinnyAngry

this is not done yaar
cont soon

hahaha such short comment LOLLOLLOL whatever though... it took ju 10 mins LOL thankss EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed yeah sadia is funnny LOLLOLLOL you'll see much more of her Big smile and her wacko self Embarrassed i looove herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrLOL

no its not done Shockedy does it look done to u? LOL

ok Big smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged

oh yeh LOL u and ur kinny will be here soon EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 October 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged